剧集 | 怪物:梅内德斯兄弟的故事(2024) | 导航列表
我没拿你的书 - 明明是你拿走的
I didn't take your book. - Yeah, you did.
我看见了 还给我
I saw you take it. Give it back to me.
都说我没拿你的书了!
I said, I didn't take your fucking book!
我叫你把书还给我!
I said, give me back my book!
由于经常和狱友打架、发脾气 被怀疑计划逃狱
He's been thrown in the hole for several breaches of conduct,
多次违反监狱规定 后来被单独囚禁起来
fights with inmates, angry outbursts, another alleged escape plan.
面对第二轮审讯 他的情绪显然比第一轮更加焦虑
It's obvious he's feeling more on edge during this second trial than the first.
他还跟同一个对象交往吗?
Does he still have the same girlfriend?
最近一次听说 对 还是谭米
Last I heard, yes. Tammi.
她还住在明尼苏达州
She still lives in Minnesota,
他们经常通信
and apparently, they write each other all the time.
“亲爱的谭米 交往300天纪念日快乐
"To my dearest Tammi, wishing you 300 days of love."
虽然相隔千里
"We may be separated by thousands of miles,
但感觉我们的心靠得很近”
but I feel you near to my heart."
你说他和莱尔这次会被判有罪吗?
So, do you think he and Lyle will be found guilty this time?
谁知道呢?
Who's to say?
但是经历过罗德尼·金 民众暴♥动♥和OJ事件后
But after Rodney King, the riots, OJ,
我认为这座城市再也承受不起 另一起司法不公事件
I don't think this town could survive another gross injustice.
这也可能意味着 经历七年的两次审讯
Which may mean that after nearly seven years, two trials,
以及数不尽的司法操作后
and countless legal maneuverings,
埃里克和莱尔的好日子已经到头了
this could be the end of the road for Erik and Lyle,
他们终于将面对应有的判决
and they'll finally face the reckoning they deserve.
起码我们还能指望
So then, maybe, at least in the Menendez case,
梅内德斯案能带来正义的曙光
we'll hopefully see some justice after all.
如果我还怀抱希望
If I still believed in hope,
我也会希望如此
I'd certainly hope so.
陪审团已经做出裁决 两位被告 请起立
The jury has reached a verdict. Defendants, please rise.
我们陪审团成员裁决 被告约瑟夫·莱尔·梅内德斯
We, the jury, find the defendant, Joseph Lyle Menendez,
杀害何塞·梅内德斯 和凯蒂·梅内德斯
guilty of murder in the first degree
一级谋杀罪名成立
for the murders of Jose Menendez and Mary Louise Menendez.
针对特殊情况谋杀罪的指控
We further find the special circumstance allegation
陪审团进一步认定 被告埃里克·盖伦·梅内德斯
that the defendant, Eric Galen Menendez,
蓄意谋杀两位死者的行为属实
intentionally killed the victims while lying in wait to be true.
各位陪审团成员 这是你们一致的裁决吗?
Members of the jury, is this your verdict? Say you one, say you all?
是
Yes.
本法官宣布休庭 并择定周一早上8点30分复庭
At this time, court will recess till Monday morning at 8:30
届时将进入量刑阶段
when we will begin the penalty phase.
有鉴于两位被告被裁定 一级特殊情况谋杀罪
And since both defendants have been found guilty of first-degree murder
根据加州法律
with special circumstances, under California law,
陪审团只能考虑两种邢量选项
the jury is only allowed to consider two sentencing options.
一是终身监禁 不得假释 二是死刑
Life without parole or death.
休庭
Court is adjourned.
别跟我胡说八道 那两个社会败类该死 你们知道的
Oh, don't give me that crap. Those shits deserve to die and you know it.
丽姐 我们理解你的感受
Leigh, we understand how you feel.
相信我 我赞同你的想法 但你别阻止她发言
And trust me, I don't disagree with you, but you have to let her speak.
我受够了 好吧 玛丽 继续说
Well, I'm getting sick of it. But fine, Mary, go ahead.
我相信他们自出生以来就遭受虐待
I think these boys were abused their entire lives.
胡扯 - 你怎么能说这种话?
Horseshit. - How can you say that?
因为他们从未被虐待过
Because it never happened.
但或许是真的
But maybe it did.
没听他们亲戚怎么说吗? 是他们表亲说的
Did you hear their family? Their cousins?
得了吧 他们是收了钱才这么说的
Oh, come on. They paid them to say what they said.
你无法证明是真是假 凭什么说那个可怜的安迪说谎?
You can't prove that. That poor boy, Andy, how can you say that about him?
因为他说谎
Because he's a liar.
如果安迪真在乎他可怜的表弟
If Andy cared so much about his poor little cousin,
为什么非要等到几年后才说?
why didn't he say something about it years ago?
他当时还小 所以感到害怕
He was a child, and he was scared.
那些可怕的色情照是怎么回事?
And what about those horrible pornographic photos of the boys?
得了吧 照片都是他们自己拍的
Oh, please. They took those photos themselves.
你怎么这么蠢?
How can you be so stupid?
剩下的底片你也看到了 照片都是小孩们拍的
You saw the whole rest of the roll. They were all taken by kids.
你不知道何塞...
But you don't know that Jose--
如果何塞真有娈童倾向 为什么只有两张照片?
If Jose was such a pedophile, why were there only two photos, huh?
其他照片呢?
Where were the rest of them?
既然提到照片 安德鲁
And while we're on the photos, Andrew,
让我看看他们坐在何塞腿上的照片
let me see the one of the boys sitting on Jose's lap.
这叫性侵?
You really think this is sexual abuse?
因为在我们那边 人们管这种东西叫作圣诞贺卡
Because where I come from, we call it a Christmas card.
我们得继续... - 不行!
Okay, we're gonna have to move-- - No. No!
你们真要我相信 堂堂一个明星运动员埃里克
Do you really want me to believe that Erik, the star athlete,
会允许父亲性侵自己 直到案发前一周吗?
let his father rape him all the way up till a week before the murder?
还说他爸用猛♥男♥刀具攻击他?
And then all that junk about attacking him with some Rambo knife?
一派胡言
It's a load of shit.
如果是真的 他早就应该离家出走或者跑去报♥警♥了
And if it was the truth, then he should've just run away or told the cops.
丽姐 他有可能太害怕而不敢报♥警♥
Leigh, he could have been too scared to get the police involved.
听好 你们就像 从石头缝里蹦出来的人
Ugh! You know what? It's like you were born under a rock or something.
埃里克应讯的表现你们都看在眼里
You saw Erik on the stand.
他说的话一点道理都没有 完全没有道理!
Nothing he said made any sense. None of it!
他一味地说谎 他的话都是假的
All he did was lie. It was all lies.
大头针、牙刷什么的
The pins and the toothbrushes.
更别叫我提那个戴假发的变♥态♥
And don't even get me started on that creep in the wig.
天晓得他为什么不能供证
God only knows why he didn't testify.
你们听过他的录音吗?
Did you hear him on the tape
他竟然说他想念被自己杀害的父母?
talking about missing his parents that he murdered?
就跟想念他的狗一样?
Like missing his dog?
他的狗?
His dog?!
天啊!这是我听过最冷血的话
Jesus Christ! I think it's the coldest thing I've ever heard anyone say.
他是不折不扣的变♥态♥!
Fucking psycho!
你们指望我同情他们? 那个可怜的妈妈怎么办?
You expect me to have sympathy? And what about that poor mother?
想到我就觉得恶心
It makes me sick.
接着他们老说感到非常害怕
Then they keep talking about how scared they were.
既然这么害怕 为什么不逃跑呢?
If they were so scared, why didn't they run away?
害怕就会逃跑
That's what you do when you're scared.
他们不仅没有逃跑 还往恐惧的源头跑去
But that's not what they did. They ran towards it.
跑向自己口口声声说害怕的人
They ran towards the very thing that they say they were so scared of.
这是我听过最烂的说法
It is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.
接着他们在法庭上 编造一个荒谬绝伦的故事
Then they come in here with some insane story
希腊战士、毛绒玩具
about Greek warriors and stuffed animals
阴♥茎♥长水泡 坐在特百惠塑料容器上拉屎什么的
and penis blisters and shitting in plastic Tupperware.
你们指望我会相信这些事?
And you expect me to believe a word of it?
我不会相信的!我永远不会相信
Well, I don't! And I never will.
他们是邪恶的小怪物 罪该万死
Because they're evil little monsters and they deserve to die.
我一定会争辩到底 直到你们清醒为止
And I will not stop until you all get your heads out of your asses
直到你们处死他们为止
and put them to death.
丽姐 你没事吧?天啊
You okay, Leigh? Oh my God.
丽姐! - 天啊 丽姐
Leigh! - Oh my God.
快去找人帮忙
Someone get some help.
天啊!快去求助!快找人来帮忙!
Oh my God! Somebody get some help right now!
所有人退后 快来人帮帮我们!
Oh my God! Everyone back up! Somebody help us, please!
实不相瞒 坐在这里 我感到有点紧张
Um... I gotta admit, I'm pretty nervous about being here.
没想到事情会变成这样
It's crazy how some things work out.
我是替补 所以我们接触的时间不长
I know we haven't spoken much since I was just an alternate,
但过去几周以来 我都在思考
but I've spent the last few weeks trying to figure out
面对生死抉择 我会如何做决定
what I would do if I had to decide between life and death.
如今我成了陪审团成员
And, um... now here I am.
没有证人指出两位被告有暴♥力♥倾向 或曾跟人起肢体冲突
We never heard anyone say they were violent or they got in any fights.
我只听到他们说 兄弟俩的态度非常友善
All I heard about was how good they were.
教练和老师都这么说
All those coaches and teachers.
他们非常关心兄弟俩 连我都不敢相信
I... I couldn't believe how much they all cared about them.
我一直想起他们的亲人
And I kept thinking about their relatives.
说他们非常疼爱兄弟俩
Talking about how much they loved them.
为他们争取活命的机会
Fighting for their lives.
这里面肯定有什么意涵
That's gotta mean something.
听好 我真的不知道该相信什么
Look, I honestly don't know what to believe.
但我知道 换做是我
But I know if I were in their position
经历他们所说的那种生活
and lived through what they said they lived through...
我可能也会做出相同的决定
...I probably would've done the same thing.
我经历过崩溃 这是一定的
I've definitely snapped before.
只是我没杀过人
I never killed anyone, but I've definitely snapped.
我们永远不可能知道 那个家里究竟发生过什么事
And I know we're never gonna know what really happened in that family,
剧集 | 怪物:梅内德斯兄弟的故事(2024) | 导航列表