剧集 | 怪物:梅内德斯兄弟的故事(2024) | 导航列表
They couldn't stand to lose a fellow soldier in battle
因为失去战友就等于失去自己
because losing a fellow soldier was like losing themselves.
也因此 他们成为一支无坚不摧
And out of this, they built this amazing fucking fighting force
前所未见的战队 懂吗?
that the world has ever seen again. You know?
一切都是自然而然地发生
And all of this happened... very naturally,
士兵们互相学习 怎么成为真正的男子汉
with soldiers teaching each other how to be a real man.
好吧 随你怎么说
Okay. If that's what you want to call it?
别起来 坐下 得了吧 别搞什么娘炮的玩意
No, no, no, no. Sit down. Sit down. Come on. None of that faggot shit.
我讨厌这些词
I don't like those words. I don't like those words.
这些词会不会让你想...
Do those words... make you want...
打我?
to hit me?
对 没错
Yeah. They do.
那就好
Good.
毛巾别褪下
Keep your tunic on.
四肢着地
I want you to get on all fours
爬过来
and crawl over here
然后...
and...
用你的嘴扯下我的毛巾
...take my tunic off with your mouth.
等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
好 开始 快开始
Okay. Let's fucking go. Go.
过来
Come on.
天啊
Whoa! Oh, fuck.
来吧!
Bring it on! Bring it on!
Vien! Vien!
“妈妈、爸爸 晚上好
"Good evening, Mother. Good evening, Father."
他的声音透露出一丝仁慈
"His voice is of attempted compassion,
只是仇恨已经彻底将他淹没
but the hatred completely overwhelms it."
所有灯光熄灭 镜头顺着阶梯往下推移
All light is extinguished and the camera glides down the stairs
一阵‘刹车声’响起...”
as scrams are heard--"
等等 “刹车声”? 是“尖叫声”才对吧?
Wait, wait, wait. "Scrams?" It's supposed to be "screams."
没错
Oh yeah.
妈 你把“尖叫声”打成“刹车声”了
Mom, you wrote "scrams" and not "screams."
搞什么鬼? 如今整页都要重新打一次!
What the fuck? Now we have to retype this whole fucking page!
冷静点 整页重新打一次?怎么说?
Calm down. What do you mean, we have to retype it?
我只是负责抄写和打字
I'm the one doing the transcribing and typing.
你看 你写的是“刹车声” 我只是照着打出来
Look, you wrote "scrams." I just... I just typed what you wrote.
天啊 老弟 妈搞砸了你的杰作
Damn, bro. Mom just burned your ass.
妈 我们读演剧本前 你得先校对好才对
Mom, you have to be proofing this before we read it,
搞得我们得再打一次了!
'cause now we have to type it again!
可不是嘛 妈 你老把事情搞砸
That's true, Mom. You're constantly fucking things up. Jesus Christ.
你们没资格用这种口吻对我说话!
You boys can't talk to me like this!
每次你♥爸♥出差 你们总是联手欺负我
You always gang up on me when your father's out of town on business.
我再也受不了了
I can't take it anymore.
你们两个是窃贼、变♥态♥
You two are burglars. Both of you are psychopaths.
我真该把自己和你们全毒死 这样我就不再感到痛苦了
I should poison us all, put myself out of my misery.
妈 冷静点
Mom, chill.
闭嘴!
Shut up!
你这个混♥蛋♥、害人精
You are an asshole and a ruiner of lives.
以后剧本你自己打!
And you can type your own script from now on!
克雷格 你不能留下来吃饭 很抱歉 我不是开餐厅的
And, Craig, you can't stay for supper. Sorry, I am not a restaurant.
这是什么? - 什么意思?这是拉古酱啊
What the fuck is in this? - What do you mean? It's Ragú.
不是 上面有...
No, it's got like...
埃里克 别吃 - 味道像肉桂粉
Erik, don't eat that. - It's like cinnamon.
妈 你是不是给我们下药? - 你胡扯些什么?
Mom, did you put some shit in this or-- - What are you talking about?
你是不是给我们下毒?
Did you poison us?
我只是给大家做顿饭
I just made everyone dinner--
去你的!你说过你要毒死我们 你果然动手了
Fuck that! You said you were gonna poison us, and you fucking did it.
我开玩笑罢了 别... - 埃里克 我们走 你是疯子
I was joking. Let's just-- - Erik, come on. You're fucking crazy.
我们去哈姆雷特汉堡店
We're going to Hamburger Hamlet...
也许我真应该毒死你们!
Maybe I should poison you! Huh?
你们终于肯用敬畏的眼神看着我了!
Finally, you're looking at me with some fear and respect!
也许我真应该毒死你们
Maybe I should poison you.
Mmm.
去哈姆雷特汉堡店 对吗?
So, Hamlet? Yep.
嗨
Hello. Hello.
嗨
Hey.
嗨
Hi.
我跟她分手了 我们结束了 不再联络
It is over with her. It's over. It's done.
我打算回到妻子身边
I'm going back to my wife.
你是指那个跟踪狂吧? 是那个你厌倦了的疯婆子吗?
Your wife, the stalker? The psycho you can't bear to fuck anymore?
知道发生了什么吗?
Well, you know what happened?
我签下了梅努多乐队
I signed Menudo.
谢谢
Thank you.
恭喜你 看来这趟行程收获满满
And congratulations. Sounds like a very productive trip.
谢谢
Thank you.
你还好吗?
How are you doing?
两个儿子怎么了? 埃里克打过电♥话♥给我
What happened with the boys? Erik called me.
航♥班♥起飞前 我在联合航♥空♥贵宾室接到他的传呼
He had paged me in the United Airlines lounge before the flight.
他很生气
He was very upset.
你和两个儿子究竟怎么了?
What happened between you and the boys?
我打算改善这个家的情况
I am making positive changes for this family.
好吧?我们必须方向一致
Okay? And I need you to do the same.
别再嗑药了 免得癫痫发作
Stop taking so many fucking pills. They're gonna turn you into an epileptic.
我只是被愤怒吞噬了
It's my anger. It overwhelms me.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 我会帮你
Okay. I will help you.
你会帮我? - 是的
You will? - Yes.
好吧 怎么帮?
Okay. How?
去年你提议去做什么夫妻心理咨♥询♥
Uh... What was the thing you said last year about the... the couple's counselor?
你还想不想做?
You still want to?
那我们就去吧 你去找个好的心理医生 我们一起去
Let's do it. Let's go. You find a good one and we go.
我要恢复这个家的和谐
I'm going to fix this family.
现在 我要上楼去教训那两个孩子
Now I'm going to take care of those two kids upstairs.
好 起来!
Yes. Wake up!
给我他妈起来!
Wake the fuck up!
起来!床上衣服!
Wake up! Get your clothes on!
快 起来
Come on. Wake up.
嗨
Hi. Um...
我知道你们是谁
I know who you are.
我不... - 你连道歉都不会吗?
I don't... I don't... - You don't even know how to say sorry?
你家被偷走的财物总共多少钱?
What's the dollar amount of the items that were stolen from you?
是“我们从你家偷走的财物” - 我们从你家偷走的财物
That we stole from you. - That we stole from you.
嗨
Hi. Uh...
我爆窃过你家
I... I robbed your house.
对不起 是我不对
I'm... I'm sorry. I... I shouldn't have done that.
非常抱歉
I'm really sorry.
听好 埃里克 这是唯一的办法
So, the only way to do this, Erik,
这个黑锅让你来背
you're taking the fall for all of it. Okay?
等等 什么? - 你去告诉心理医生
Wait. What? - You're gonna tell that therapist.
入室行窃是你出的主意 一会儿也跟警♥察♥这么说
You're saying these crimes were your idea, then you're gonna tell the police.
你还未成年 我已经21岁了 我认罪的话 一生就毁了
You're a minor, Erik. I'm 21. This could fuck up my entire life.
这样不公平!
That's not fair!
你将被安排去做些社会服务
You're gonna do some community service.
不过是到高速公路上捡几周垃圾罢了
You pick up trash on the highway for a few weeks. I mean...
没人会在意的 轻轻松松 别再无病呻♥吟♥了
Who fucking cares? It's easy. Stop bitching and moaning about it.
莱尔的人生还稍微有点希望
Lyle hasn't completely destroyed his life yet. Yet.
他还有机会
He still has a chance.
但不能留下前科 否则普林斯顿大学学位就泡汤了
But we need a clean record for that, and... and a degree from Princeton, by the way.
懂吗?之后你还要进入政商界的
Okay? And then there will be business and politics.
埃里克 话说这确实是你出的主意
And it was your idea anyway, Erik. I mean, it really was.
该死的
Damn it.
我固然是个不称职的父亲
So, obviously I haven't been the father you needed.
这点不用多说 只是...
That is obvious. But, uh...
现在要改变
that changes. Right now.
我会想办法帮助你们摆脱刑责 但这是最后一次了
I'm going to get you out of this, but this is the last time.
听好!你们俩有没有在听我说话?
Hey! Both of you, do you hear me?
饭来张口的日子已经过去
No more handouts.
以后你们得靠自己了
You're on your own.
有时间聊聊吗? - 有啊
Do you have a minute? - Sure.
你有没有打算给杰克回电?
Just wondering if you're planning on calling Jack back. He's uh...
他关心梅努多乐队本季度的财报 麻烦你再向他解说一遍
It's the Menudo numbers this quarter. He needs you to walk him through it again.
你喜欢迈阿密吗?
剧集 | 怪物:梅内德斯兄弟的故事(2024) | 导航列表