剧集 | 怪物:梅内德斯兄弟的故事(2024) | 导航列表
一定要买♥♥珀特加牌的洗发水和护发素
So that's Pert Plus, and that's shampoo and conditioner.
我给你送去了喷发胶 你说要水网牌 对吧?
I sent you some hairspray. You said Aqua Net?
不是 我说水网牌不行 监狱会没收这款喷发胶
No, I said, not Aqua Net because they... confiscate that shit in here.
因为能够制成火把 有前车之鉴了
You can make it into a torch, evidently.
反正我需要的是造型慕斯
I need mousse anyway,
拜托你转告洁米 她知道该买♥♥什么
so please just tell Jamie. Jamie knows what to get.
投入10美分 以延长通话五分钟 - 真♥他♥妈♥的!
Insert 10 cents for five more minutes. - Fuck!
好吧 罗伯特 别拖延时间 这是投币电♥话♥
Okay. Make it fast because these phones, Robert,
监狱里压根弄不到硬币
it's impossible to get any dimes in here.
莱尔 别分心 我们只需具备 比检方更
Lyle, focus. We just have to tell them a more compelling story
具有说服力的说辞
than the prosecution, okay?
“是五大黑帮家族干的” 这个说辞也太含糊了
"It was the Five Families." That's a very vague story.
好吧 那就把焦点 放在其中一个黑帮家族上
Okay, well, then, uh... focus on one of the families.
哪个黑帮...就集中在班比诺家族吧
Like, what's the one... The Bambinos, focus on them.
请投入10美分 以延长通话五分钟 - 真♥他♥妈♥的!
Insert 10 cents for five more minutes. - Fuck!
罗伯特 我需要硬币 能帮我这个忙吗?
Robert, what I need is fucking dimes, so can you... can you get on that?
拜托了
Please.
哟 能借我一毛钱吗?
Yo. Can I borrow a dime?
好啊 只要你吃我老二
Yeah, if you suck my dick.
娘娘腔
Candy-ass.
(牛奶)
埃里克 你总得吃点东西
Erik, you gotta eat.
我吃不下
I can't.
我可以喝你的牛奶吗?
Can I have your milk?
你不能只喝牛奶啊
You can't just drink milk, though.
那个家伙老盯着我看
That dude over there won't stop staring at me.
别望过去
Don't look.
我会死在监狱里的
I'm gonna get killed in here.
我先走了
I gotta go.
♪ I've no excuse ♪
拜托 老兄!搞什么?真♥他♥妈♥的!
Come on, man! What the fuck? Fuck!
我想只要挨过这一关 以后就没有什么事难得倒我们
I feel like if we can get through this, we can get through anything.
好 听好 记得买♥♥那款慕斯 好吗?
Yeah. So listen, hey, the mousse, right?
还有假发胶带
And then the wig tape.
说真的 该死的一毛硬币
And seriously, fucking dimes.
外婆只寄了五毛钱过来 我们需要好几卷硬币
Grandma sent like five dimes. We need rolls and rolls of them.
埃里克 要不要跟洁米说话?
Hey, Erik, you wanna talk to Jamie?
♪ Dirty cash, I want you ♪
我需要假发胶带 知道吗? 是顶尖牌假发胶带
I need wig tape, okay? It's called Topstick.
假发是用钩子固定没错
The wig, it attaches to hooks.
但只有胶带才能固定边缘
But it's the tape that keeps the edges down.
避免刘海滑落
That's how it stays on in the front.
(投诉表格)
♪ Money talks ♪
♪ Dirty cash, I want you Dirty cash I need you, oh ♪
埃里克
E...
马桶里怎么会有牛奶? - 那是我用来冷藏牛奶的地方
Why is there milk in the toilet? - That's where I keep it cold.
嘿
Hey.
你不能只喝牛奶 知道吗?
You can't just drink milk, okay?
莱尔 这里的食物让我想吐 我还能怎么办?
The food makes me wanna puke, Lyle. What am I supposed to do?
湿巾? - 对
Moist towelettes? - Yeah.
买♥♥越多越好 因为他越来越臭了
As many of those as you can get because, uh, he's starting to stink.
等等 他打算用湿巾来清理身体?
Wait. He's gonna, like, clean his body with them?
希望他会吧
I mean, hopefully?
我觉得他不敢去澡堂洗澡
I think he's scared of the showers.
♪ I wasn't right, now that's all behind ♪
♪ I want to get rich quick ♪
胶带把假发弄得黏糊糊的
It just gets so fucking gummy with the tape.
监狱里洗不干净
Can't clean it right in here.
莱尔 那是我的牙刷吗?
Lyle, is that my toothbrush?
梅内德斯
Menendez.
♪ Money talks, umm-hmm Money talks ♪
♪ Dirty cash I want... ♪
总共50美元 应该够你们用了
Here's 50 dollars. This will get you all the dimes you need.
真♥他♥妈♥的!
Fuck!
外婆 你这个白♥痴♥! 我不需要钱 我需要硬币!
Grandma, you fucking moron! I don't need money. I need dimes!
硬币!该死的硬币!
Dimes, dimes, dimes! Motherfucking dimes!
我们是百万富翁 却连一卷硬币都弄不到
We're fucking millionaires, and we can't get a roll of fucking dimes.
♪ Dirty cash I need you, oh ♪
卡洛斯叔叔 谋杀案与我们无关
Uncle Carlos, we had absolutely nothing to do with the murders.
听好 休想我用100块换九毛钱
Listen to me. I'm not giving you 100 fucking dollars for nine dimes.
这款慕斯值9.99美元 我愿意用它来换两毛钱 两毛钱!
Now this mousse is 9.99, and I will give it to you for two dimes. Two!
♪ I'm dirty cash The one that you asked for ♪
♪ I'm wanted by the rich and the poor ♪
♪ More and more You just can't reject it ♪
♪ You're the junkie and I inject it ♪
♪ nto your blood stream It's like a bad dream ♪
真♥他♥妈♥的!
Fuck!
以前我不敢去澡堂 现在不会了
Showers here used to scare me, but they don't anymore.
我会等大家都离开20分钟后才进去
I wait 20 minutes so everybody else is done, then I go in.
整个澡堂都是我的
Get the showers all to myself.
回头见
See you around.
♪ People are lying, woman or man anyone Who'll give them a hand, cash money ♪
嗨
Hey.
对 我过得不好
Yeah, I'm not great.
嗨 卡洛斯叔叔
Hey, Uncle Carlos.
我们需要很多很多硬币
We need fucking rolls and rolls.
♪ Money talks, money talks ♪
你得想办法悄悄带进来 因为这些人超讨厌假发的
You've gotta find a way to sneak it in here 'cause these guys hate wigs.
♪ Dirty cash, I want you Dirty cash, I need you, oh ♪
回头见 - 好 回头见
See you around. - Yeah, see ya.
一天只需要两片胶带 我的造型就勉强可以维持
With two pieces a day, I can kinda make it look okay,
但我确实需要更多 大概四片吧
but I really need more like four.
必须是顶尖牌的
Uh, the brand is called Topstick.
我还需要一些...这东西非常重要
Uh, and then I also need something... This one's really important.
叫“日光浴”
Bain de Soleil.
对 叫“日光浴” 给我越多越好
Bain de Soleil. As much of that as you can get.
什么是“日光浴”?
Bain de Soleil. What is that?
是一种美黑霜
It's self-tanner. - Mmm.
瞧他这模样
Look at him.
人不像人 鬼不像鬼 我们俩都变成这样了
He looks like a fucking ghost. We both do.
监狱里的灯照有问题 吸走了我们骨头里的维生素D
It's the lights in here. They leech the vitamin D out of your bones.
菲德尔·卡斯特罗那边怎样了? 有没有什么进展?
Hey, where are we with Castro? Is there any movement on that?
毕竟凡是跟我爸有关的事 一定跟古巴政♥府♥脱不了关系
Because everything with my father, it all fucking comes back to Cuba.
你那天也这么说的 不是吗?
You... you were just saying this the other day, were you not?
对 我由衷认为... - 两位
Yeah, I just think that-- - Guys...
我们得现实点
We got to get real here.
我看你们还不了解情况
I... I don't think you get what's going on here.
我们必须谈谈这个案子 不是美黑霜或假发什么的
We have to talk about your case, not about self-tanner and toupees.
夏皮罗先生 所以我才认为你不了解情况啊
This makes me think you don't understand what's going on here, Mr. Shapiro,
这是1990年
because this is 1990.
是全新的时代 电视新闻一定会报道此案
It's a new era, and this case is gonna be on television,
这意味着 我最关心的事是
which means, the number one thing that I'm concerned about
我们上电视好不好看
is how we look on camera.
只要我们看起来没问题
Because if we look the right way, right?
聪明、整洁 看似前途无量
Smart, clean-cut, whole lives ahead of us,
那世界上所有陪审团成员 都会相信不是我们干的
then there isn't a fucking jury on this planet that's gonna believe we did this.
毕竟我们是无辜的 - 我们是无辜的
Because we didn't. - Because we didn't.
好吧
Um. Okay.
让我告诉你们我最关心什么事
Well, let me tell you the number one thing I'm concerned about.
这是桑拿房♥吗?
Is that... Is that a sauna?
不是 埃里克
No, Erik.
这是毒气室
It's a gas chamber.
为两个犯人而设 很方便
It's built for two, which is convenient.
恕我直言 你们俩
I... I hate to break it to you two,
并没有什么同情心
but you're not sympathetic people.
你们是娇生惯养的富家子
You're rich and spoiled,
是老百姓最讨厌的那种人
and that's the type of person folks love to hate.
你们在听证会上的表现 简直是一场灾难
I mean, your arraignment was a... a disaster.
看起来就像精神变♥态♥
I mean, you looked like psychopaths.
我叫你们露出微笑
I told you to smile.
切勿失礼
Be respectful.
明确地回答法官大人的话 但你们没有这么做 - 灯光很刺眼嘛
Yes, Your Honor. No, Your Honor. But no. - The lights were bugging out my eyes.
法官的声音很难听 - 我有好几天没睡了
The judge's voice was ridiculous-- - I'd barely slept for days.
两位!
Guys!
麻烦你们认真点 好吗?
We gotta get serious, okay?
你们想要体现的形象
Because this image thing that you're trying to portray,
已经彻底毁了
that train has left the station.
老百姓对你们有很深的偏见
Folks have a very strong opinion of you two.
爸妈不是我们杀的
剧集 | 怪物:梅内德斯兄弟的故事(2024) | 导航列表