剧集 | 怪物:梅内德斯兄弟的故事(2024) | 导航列表
没问题
Works for me.
谢了
Thanks.
对不起 两位警探
Well, sorry, guys.
刚才那段对话应该用不上吧? - 真♥他♥妈♥的!
I guess that didn't help much, huh? - God fucking damn it!
所以...
So...
你们是不是认为...
Do you think
你们的母亲该死?
your mother deserved to die?
我们从来不认为母亲该死
I don't think we ever thought about it like that.
当时的情况更像是
Yeah. It was more like,
“既然要杀了爸爸 干脆连妈妈也杀了”
"Well, if we're gonna kill our dad, we should probably just kill our mom too."
你们对弑杀母亲一事的态度 有没有出现分歧?
Did one of you feel differently about killing your mom?
没有 绝对没有
No, absolutely not.
我绝对不会杀了我妈
There's no way that I was going to make a decision to kill my mother
如果没有埃里克的同意
without Erik's consent.
我完全没有影响他去做这个决定
I didn't even want to influence him on the issue.
我只是让他考虑几个晚上
I just let him sleep on it for a few nights.
好 埃里克 你怎么看?
Okay. Erik?
没错
Yeah.
我们不得已要杀了她
We had to kill her.
她很依赖我爸 - 完全依赖我爸
She was totally dependent on him. - Completely dependent.
死是她唯一的解脱
And it was the only way out for her.
你们意识到弑杀父母 是多么极端的做法吧?
You do realize how extreme it is killing both your parents?
这个决定有没有受到金钱的驱使?
Did money ever play a part in the decision?
没有
No.
所以你们并不担心继承不到遗产?
So, you weren't afraid of being disinherited?
你们没有想过如果只杀了何塞
You never considered the fact that if you only killed Jose,
他的大部分财产将归凯蒂所有
the bulk of his money would go to Kitty,
你们将无法拥有全部财产 直到...
and you'd never have full control over it until--
我们杀了爸妈不是为了钱
We didn't kill our parents for fucking money.
好的 埃里克 我相信你
Okay. Erik, I believe you.
这事跟钱无关
This was never about the money.
杀了我妈是为她好
This was about doing my mom a kindness.
她终究还是得死的
Eventually, it had to happen.
她必须死 因为死是她唯一的解脱
She had to be killed because it was the only way out for her.
是我们一家人的解脱! - 够了
For all of us! - That's enough.
埃里克 为什么? 为什么你必须杀了你♥爸♥和你妈?
But, Erik, why? Tell me why you had to kill your dad and your mom?
为什么唯有杀了他们
Why was that the only solution
才能让你和你哥从这种境况中解脱?
to freeing her and you and your brother from this situation?
你没必要回答这个问题
You don't have to answer that.
埃里克 告诉我 为什么?
Tell me, Erik, why?
嘿 我不想再谈下去了 他也是
Hey, I'm done with this conversation. So is he.
莱尔 - 到此为止
Lyle-- - We are done.
这是一项完美的犯罪计划
It was the perfect crime.
警♥察♥什么证据都没有
The police don't have shit.
知道真♥相♥的人都在这个房♥间里
The only people who know what actually fucking happened are in this room.
医生 为了你的安危着想 你最好别让消息传出去
And for your sake, Doc, it had better stay that way.
嘿 起来 走吧
Hey. Pop up. Let's go.
年轻人
Boys.
等等
Wait.
别这样 两位
Come on, guys.
我们同在一条船上
We're in this together.
对吧?
Right?
离开之前 这个给你
Before you go, take this.
豪大车行?什么东西?
What is AutoMax?
是我参与创建的小公♥司♥
That is a small company that I helped start.
我认为是很好的投资契机
I think it would be a great investment opportunity for you.
我想除了为你们做心理治疗 我还能跟你们进一步合作
I think I could be a lot more to you boys than just a therapist.
我们应该成为生意伙伴
We ought to be business partners.
好的 可以
Yeah. Yeah. Okay.
我考虑考虑
I'll, uh, I'll look into it.
好的 - 谢了 医生
Yeah. - Thanks, Doc.
好的 没问题
Okay, sure.
(豪达车行 杰罗姆·厄齐尔)
嗨 我给你带了零食
Hey there. Brought you a little snack.
妈妈说晚餐前不能吃甜食
Mommy says I can't have sweets before dinner.
Oh.
在这里住这几个月我好开心
It's been so nice being here these last few months.
跟你、你姐和你♥爸♥一起住
Living with you and your sister and your dad.
换做我是你妈
You know, if I was your mommy,
你什么时候想吃零食都可以
I'd let you have treats whenever you'd like.
不要 杰罗姆 你不可以赶我走
No. No, no, Jer, please, you can't do this.
我绝对可以赶你走
Oh! I sure as hell can.
我们受够你的神经病了!
We have put up with your fucking craziness long enough!
我真后悔让你搬进来住 刚才那招也太厉害了
I never should've let you move in the house. I mean, that was crazy.
你让我搬进来住是因为你爱我 - 不是
You did it because you love me. - No.
我让你搬进来住是看你情绪低落 看你经常担惊受怕
I did it because you were depressed, and manic, and scared,
我同情你
and I felt sorry for you.
我竟然还说服我太太让你搬进来住
I even talked my wife into it.
如果知道你会把我们变成你的囚徒
But I never would've done it
我绝对不会让你搬进来住!
if I knew you were gonna turn us into your fucking prisoners!
不断出言威胁、情绪阴晴不定 还重新摆设家具!
The threats, the mood swings, rearranging the furniture!
如今 你还告诉我女儿 你要取代她的妈妈!
And now, now you tell my daughter you're gonna replace her mother!
你♥他♥妈♥疯了不成?
Are you fucking insane?!
你说过你会离开她的 好吗?
You said you were leaving her, okay?
你说过的! - 我不会离开她的!知道吗?
You said it! - Yeah. Well, I'm not! All right?
我是不会离开她的
I'm not leaving her.
你一定会后悔的
You are gonna regret this.
我知道一些事 你也知道我知道一些事
I know things, and you know I know things.
茱妲隆
Judalon.
茱妲隆 别犯傻
Don't be stupid, Judalon.
杰罗姆 你去死吧!
Fuck you, Jer!
茱妲隆!为你自己的安危着想
Jude! For your own sake, for your own safety,
别跟任何人聊起梅内德斯命案 更不能透露那些磁带的存在
do not discuss the Menendez case with anyone, especially not the tapes.
我劝你还是戴上我送你的紫水晶吧
You should wear that amethyst crystal I got you.
你的第三眼脉轮有点偏了
Your third eye chakra's a little off.
佐勒警探? - 什么事?
Detective Zoeller? - Yeah?
我有梅内德斯命案的情报 你应该会感兴趣
I have information about the Menendez case I think you'll wanna hear.
剧集 | 怪物:梅内德斯兄弟的故事(2024) | 导航列表