剧集 | 怪物:梅内德斯兄弟的故事(2024) | 导航列表
这段往事你听过无数次了吧?
You've heard this story a million times, right?
其实我还是第一次听说
Actually, I haven't.
我爱我的妻子和两个孩子 我从底层做起
When you love your wife, your children, when you're working from the bottom.
以前连句英语也不会说 只管擦桌拖地什么的
I couldn't speak English and I bussed tables, I cleaned floors, whatever.
接着遇到自己所爱的女人
And you meet the woman you love,
她为我生下两个美丽的孩子 为我生下两个儿子
and she's going to give you two beautiful children, two sons.
于是我对她和这个国家充满感恩
And then you feel so grateful to her, to this country.
我想为他们付出一切
And you want to give them everything you are,
想将自己所拥有的一切送给他们
everything you have, you own.
结果他们将一切视为理所当然 这就是他们回报我的方式
But then, from them, all I get, all I see is this entitlement.
我不断地奋斗和拼搏 努力去争取一切
And you fought and you fought. You... You fucking fought for all of it.
但他们却一味地希望我拱手送给他们
But they just want it simply handed to them
将金汤匙伸进他们欲求不满的嘴里
on a silver platter with silver spoons to put in their fucking greedy mouths
完全不用吃苦、拼搏和做出取舍
with no struggle, no effort, no sacrifice.
我为他们感到羞愧
I mean, I am ashamed of them.
为自己教导无方感到羞愧
I'm ashamed of myself, of the way I raised them.
他们得靠自己去争取
They've gotta reach that.
不好意思
Sorry. Sorry!
他们过着完全倒♥退♥的生活 所以这就是他们的下场
But what they got is a life completely fucking backwards. That's what they got.
何塞 你不是个不称职的父亲
You're not a bad dad, Jose.
恕我直言 有时你对他们太严格了 这也是情有可原的 但是...
If you don't mind me saying, you're tough with them sometimes, sure--
事情都这样了 我还有别的选择吗?
But... but what other choice do I have at this point, in this moment?
我问你 你认为我想这样的吗?
Tell me. You think I like being like that?
你认为我想对他们大声吆喝吗?
You think I like screaming at them?
不想 我不想的
You think-- I mean, no. I don't. I don't.
但如果我不大声吆喝、不威胁他们
But if I don't shout, if I don't threaten them,
这两个狗♥杂♥种♥是不会听话的
those motherfuckers don't listen,
他们竟敢潜入别人家 拿别人家的传家宝去卖♥♥钱
and they break into people's houses and they sell people's family heirlooms.
这是闹哪一出?
I mean, what the fuck is that?!
不是你的错
You didn't do that.
不是我的错?
Didn't I do that?
我也说不上来 或许是我的错
I don't know. I think I did.
或许是我的错 没错
I think I did. Oh yeah.
真♥他♥妈♥的
Fuck.
真♥他♥妈♥的
Fuck.
玛西 我该怎么办?
Where do I go from here, Marzi?
该怎么应对这一切?
With everything.
该怎么应对这些事?
With all of it?
所有办法都不管用 做什么都没用
It just isn't working. It's not working.
做什么都没用
It's not working.
该拿他们怎么办呢?
What the fuck do we do with them?
你在干吗?
What are you doing?
喝咖啡
I'm just having some coffee here.
亲爱的 现在才早上5点30分
Sweetheart, it is 5:30 in the morning.
凯蒂 我不爱你
I don't love you, Kitty.
我不爱两个孩子
I don't love our sons.
我不爱这个家
I don't love this family.
我觉得这个家太失败了
I think this family is a fucking failure.
我很失败 可是 亲爱的...
I am a failure. But, darling...
天啊 我说你 你也很失败
My God, you. You're a failure.
你酗酒、嗑药 - 别说了
You're a drunk, you're a pill popper. - Stop it.
我从没爱过你 搞什么鬼?
I was never in love with you. What the fuck?
我只是想组建家庭 单纯想组建家庭 这是我的梦想
I just wanted to have a family. That's all. That was my dream.
知道吗?
Do you know what?
这个梦想崩坏了
The dream has failed.
真♥他♥妈♥的
Fuck.
为什么要这样对我?
Why are you doing this?
我要飞去纽约了
I'm about to get on a plane to go to New York.
去给这个家多挣些钱 毕竟这个家需要钱
Gotta make more money for this family because that's what this family needs.
需要很多很多钱 听好 我骗不下去了
More money, money, money. You know what? I can't lie anymore.
我不爱你 我不能骗你说爱你
I can't lie and tell you I love you when I don't.
我不爱这个家 我不能骗你说我爱这个家 我做不到
I can't lie and tell you that I love this family when I don't. I... I... can't.
你肯定是在说醉话 - 我没喝醉
You must be drunk if you're saying this. - I'm not drunk. I'm not drunk.
对不起 凯蒂 我每句话都是肺腑之言
I'm sorry. I mean every word of it, Kitty.
都是真心话
I mean it.
何塞 多谢你坦诚相待啊 记得代我跟你那个小三问好
Well, thanks a lot, Jose. Say hi to that girlfriend of yours.
你都说你厌倦说谎了 何必继续自欺欺人呢?
You say you're tired of lying. Why keep that lie up, huh?
你竟敢好意思站在那边 板着脸说你从没爱过我?
You're standing there with a straight face telling me you never loved me?
真是可耻 你分明是在说谎!
Shame on you. That is a lie!
何塞·梅内德斯 你见到我的那一刻 就爱上我了
You loved me the moment you laid eyes on me, Jose Menendez.
你爱我爱到骨髓里
You loved me with every fiber of your being.
你仰慕我
You adored me.
你爱我的一切
Everything about me you loved.
别站在那边说你没爱过我 你是爱过我的
Just don't stand there and say you didn't because you did.
我不漂亮了 我已经是个槽糠妻
And I do not look good. I am a wreck.
我教子无方
I can't handle our boys.
我对莱尔只有恐惧
Lyle scares the shit out of me.
我试过自杀 你知道吗?
And I tried to kill myself, you know?
结果失败了 我做不到啊
It didn't work, right? I failed.
连这种事我也做不到
That I failed at.
我吞了那么多药片 结果一下子就醒来了
I took all those pills, then I just woke right up.
话说醒来后感觉很精神
Feeling great, by the way.
就像刚睡过一个香甜的午觉!
Like I had some fantastic fucking nap!
现如今 每日每夜
And now, every day,
我都度日如年 努力压抑自杀的念头
I just try and make it through without thinking about killing myself.
我忘记上次企图自杀是什么时候 可能是几年前 可能是在圣诞节
I can't remember the last time. A couple years ago. Maybe on Christmas.
总之我都不记得了
I don't even fucking know.
因为自从被迫 跟你一起搬来比弗利山庄后
Because every day since you dragged me to goddamn Beverly Hills,
我就和所有朋友分开两地
away from any friends I ever had in the world,
你只递给我一张信♥用♥卡♥ 希望我好过点
and you handed me a credit card to make it all better...
但是我天天都想死
Every day I have wanted to be dead.
凯蒂
Kitty...
来 回去睡吧
Come on. Go back to sleep.
你初来乍到 对音乐一窍不通
Hmm.
加入RCA唱片公♥司♥前 你在哪里上班?
赫兹公♥司♥
所以你是搞租车的!
为什么派个租车佬过来跟我谈生意?
因为我们预计拉丁音乐的收益 将在1990年增长400%
因为我来自古巴 因为我叫何塞·梅内德斯
我给你开个价 三千万美元
将梅努多乐队签给RCA唱片
一派胡言
我差点就上当了!
到底条件是什么?我是认真的
我也是认真的 一口价 三千万美元 你怎么看?
知道伊朗沙王吧? 我可以给你一架跟他一样的专机
我打算将梅努多乐队推向全世界
可乐贩卖♥♥机、午餐盒、人偶玩具 都能看到他们的身影
梅努多乐队将成为全球最火的乐队
三千万美元 你怎么看?
我们...考虑考虑
这才像话嘛
还用问嘛 没错 合约谈妥了
Absolutely. Yes. I closed the fucking deal.
我知道 不用客气
I know. You're... you're welcome.
没问题 再见
Sure. Bye.
你有没有用香皂?
Did you use soap?
怎么说?
What do you mean, did I use soap?
是你叫我去洗澡的
You told me to take a shower.
对 那你有没有用香皂?
And? Did you use soap?
有 - 那就好
Yes. Okay.
你是企业家 对吧? 看来你刚谈妥一笔大交易
So, you're a businessman. Yeah? Sounds like you just closed a big deal.
够了 别说话
Stop it. Stop it. Stop talking.
我和你的其他客户不同
I'm different from most of your clients.
我很少这样的
I don't do this much.
我一定让你惊喜连连
You'd be surprised.
你对古罗马了解多少?
What do you know about ancient Rome?
你了解希腊人 斯巴达勇士的传统吗?
The Greeks. The Spartans.
他们培养男子气概的手法 跟现代人♥大♥相径庭
They created this man in different ways than we do now.
你是指通过男男性♥交♥ 对吧? - 天啊
By fucking each other? - Oh my God.
瞧你说得多没品啊
How cheap is that?
像你这种人是不会懂的
Someone like you don't get it.
你老爱贴标签 罗马人才不会这样呢
I mean, you're labeling something. That's not what the Romans did.
好吧 那他们会怎么样?
Okay. What did they do?
他们互相联络感情
They bonded with each other.
搞懂什么是真正的痛苦
Learned what pain was.
学习怎么去承受巨大的痛苦
What it took to put up with real fucking pain.
他们从早到晚都在一起 吃喝拉撒睡都在一起
They spent their whole time together, did everything together.
他们相亲相爱
They loved each other.
如果有战友战死疆场 他们都会承受不住
剧集 | 怪物:梅内德斯兄弟的故事(2024) | 导航列表