剧集 | 怪物:梅内德斯兄弟的故事(2024) | 导航列表
或是将他其中一个兄弟姐妹杀害吗?
Or one of his siblings?
就如当年年纪轻轻的丽莎·斯坦伯格
Like what happened to little Lisa Steinberg
最终被虐待她的父亲杀害那样?
when her abusive father finally ended up murdering her?
我要让陪审团意识到
I wanted the jury to see
阿内尔不是怪兽
that Arnel was not the monster.
真♥相♥恰恰相反 他才是受害者
On the contrary, he was the victim.
如果你们判处阿内尔一级谋杀罪成立
If you convict Arnel of first-degree murder,
就等同于让他的父亲 从坟墓里伸出一只魔爪
it will be as if his father's hand will rise up from the grave
他最后一个暴行 你们都有份参与
and his final act of terrorism will be with you as his accomplices.
阿内尔最后成功摆脱一级谋杀罪
Arnel was acquitted of first-degree murder.
被判三年缓刑
He was sentenced to three years probation.
你也能帮莱尔和埃里克脱罪吗?
And you could do that for Lyle and Erik?
澄清一下 我只为埃里克辩护
To be clear, I'd only be defending Erik.
莱尔还是得另聘律师
Lyle still needs to retain his own separate counsel,
但根据我目前为止读过的文件
but based on the documents I've read so far,
这两个年轻人不应该被判终身监禁
these boys do not deserve to spend the rest of their lives in prison,
更不应该面临死刑
let alone face the death penalty.
听好 我不能向你们保证结果
Now, I can't guarantee you an outcome,
但我能向你们保证
but I promise you,
我一定会竭尽所能为他们辩护
I will put up one hell of a fight.
你什么时候可以开工?
When can you start?
先讨论我的律师费吧
Perhaps we should discuss my fee first.
相信你过去几周都过得很辛苦
I imagine these last few weeks have been hard for you.
单独被关在牢里 跟哥哥分开两地
All alone in jail, separated from your brother.
对啊 很辛苦
Yes, it's... it's been... a lot.
我相信你已经听闻 外界怎么评价你和莱尔了
I'm sure you've heard what they've been saying about you and Lyle.
说你们是两个娇生惯养的富家子弟
That you're a couple of spoiled rich kids
为了钱财利益而谋杀亲生父母
who murdered your parents for financial gain.
没错
And it's true.
谋杀案发生后 你们大肆挥霍
You boys sure did partake in quite a bit of conspicuous consumption after the murders.
名车、名牌服饰
The cars, the designer clothes,
劳力士表、豪华公♥寓♥
the Rolexes, the luxury condos,
你不觉得这种通过购物来疗伤的方法 有点过了吗?
a little excessive for retail therapy, wouldn't you say?
这种挥霍无度的行为
The spending spree,
是你们兄弟俩犯的第一个错
that was you and your brother's first mistake.
接下来 你们严重错看了 厄齐尔医生那个人♥渣♥
Then, you had the poor judgment of trusting that scumbag, Dr. Oziel,
竟然跑去向他认罪忏悔
and confessed to him.
还让他录下你们的疗程
Then, you let him record your sessions.
接着还威胁要杀了他 - 我们没打算杀了厄齐尔医生
Then, you threatened to kill him. - We were never gonna kill Dr. Oziel.
导致这些磁带很可能成为审讯期间
Which is why it's now possible for those tapes to be entered into evidence
对你们不利的呈堂证据
and used against you at trial.
我们之前并不知道 我们以为这些对话不会被泄漏出去
We didn't know. We thought that they were gonna stay confidential.
事后你和莱尔 还就实情到处散播不同的版本
Then, you and Lyle start telling people different versions of what happened.
搞什么? 你们真以为自己绝对不会被逮捕吗?
What? Were you boys that confident you were never gonna be arrested?
后来 你们终于被逮捕 出席听证会那天
Then, when you boys finally are arrested and you show up in court,
你们看起来像没有感情的人 毫无悔意
you look absolutely soulless and devoid of remorse.
又犯了一个大错
Another big mistake.
即便如此 我认为你们犯下最大的错
Although, I guess your biggest mistake
是杀了亲生父母
was killing your parents in the first place.
我们没有...
We... We... We didn't--
我看了莱尔写给你的信
I read the letter Lyle wrote you.
提到那个疯狂、超乎想象的逃狱计划
That crazy, insane escape plan.
可是...
But...
但信上有句话吸引了我的注意
there was something else he wrote in there that caught my attention.
“只有我们知道真♥相♥
"We alone know the truth."
只有我们知道家里过去的秘密”
"We alone know the secrets of our family's past."
这句话是什么意思?
What does he mean by that?
我请了威廉·维卡里医生
I've hired Dr. William Vicary.
他是法医精神病学家
He's a forensic psychiatrist.
请你开始跟他面谈 告诉他真♥相♥和原因
I want you to start meeting with him to talk about what happened and why.
别再叫我看心理医生了 - 埃里克
No, no, no. No more shrinks. - Erik--
我做不到
I can't.
是你说去见厄齐尔医生是个错误 我再也不看心理医生了
You said it yourself. It was a mistake talking to Dr. Oziel. I will not.
那是因为他是个不守职业道德的庸医
Well, that's because he's a prick who violated professional ethics
他利用你对他的信任牟取私利
and manipulated your trust.
我向你保证 维卡里医生不是这种人
I assure you, Dr. Vicary is nothing like him.
埃里克
Erik...
如今我是你的律师
Now that I am your lawyer,
我不会再让你错下去
I am not gonna let you make any more mistakes.
但你必须对我毫无隐瞒
But I need you to be totally honest with me
你必须相信我
and to trust me.
唯有这样我们才能打赢官司
It's the only way we are gonna win.
我受不了这里的饮食
I just can't stand the food.
我大部分时间都在锻炼身体
I've spent most of my life building my body up.
适当饮食 低脂高碳 现在只能吃这些食物
Trying to eat right, low-fat, carbo-loading, and now this stuff.
埃里克 你这是在浪费金钱 好吗?
Erik, you're just wasting your money here. Okay?
我的工作是帮你解决问题
My job is to help you get to the bottom of all this.
相信我 我认为
But trust me when I say
除非你开始对我说实话 否则我帮不了你
I cannot do that unless you start being honest with me.
你必须毫无隐瞒
Like, really honest.
好的
Yeah.
只是...
It's just...
很难
It's hard.
试试看
Try.
好吧
Okay.
是这样的
Well...
确实是我们杀的
We... did do it.
是我和莱尔杀的 是我们杀的
Lyle and I. We did.
可是...
But...
我们是...
There was...
我们是有理由的
There was... a reason.
快
Come on. Come on. Come on. Come on.
这些都是 我和埃里克上两次面谈的笔录
Those are notes from my last two sessions with Erik.
开什么玩笑?
You gotta be kidding me.
我跟维卡里医生谈过了
I talked to Dr. Vicary.
希望你不会介意吧
I hope that's okay.
感谢你说出真♥相♥
I want to thank you for telling the truth.
现在 我将大声说出这个真♥相♥
And I'm just gonna say that truth out loud now.
你被你哥性侵过?
You were sexually molested by your brother Lyle.
从什么时候开始的?
And this started when?
我还小的时候
I... I was little.
好像是五、六岁那年
I think I was, like, five or six.
当时我以为我挺...
And I thought that I kind of...
挺喜欢的
liked it.
起初并不反感
Maybe. At first.
后来我开始反感
Then I didn't.
你开始反感的时候 或是你以为自己喜欢这种事的时候
And when you didn't like it, or maybe even when you thought you did,
有什么感受 埃里克?
how did it make you feel, Erik?
我从来没有责怪过他
Well, I... I never blamed him.
是吗? - 对
No? - No.
因为...
Because...
埃里克 为什么?
Because what, Erik?
因为我爸也这样对待他
Because my dad did it to him.
你哥莱尔也被你♥爸♥性侵过?
Your father sexually molested your brother, Lyle?
是啊 他跟我哥说...
Yes. He told him it was...
这是斯巴达人的传统 能增加男子气概
Like, this is what the Spartans did. It made you tough.
我不知道莱尔被他性侵多久
I don't know how long he did it with Lyle.
我只知道某天莱尔叫他住手 他真的住手了
But I know that at some point, Lyle told him to stop, and he did.
我记得他是从什么时候开始 不再碰莱尔的
And that time when it stopped, I remember when that happened.
我记得非常清楚
I remember that time very vividly.
为什么?
And why was that?
因为他就是从那天开始对我下手的
Because that's when my dad started doing it to me.
埃里克
Oh, Erik.
亲爱的
Oh, sweetheart.
没事的
It's okay.
感谢你告诉我真♥相♥
Thank you for telling me that.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你是怎么撑过来的?告诉我
How could you even survive that? Tell me.
我只是一味地服从
You just... you just do it.
一味地照着他的吩咐去做
You just do what you have to.
剧集 | 怪物:梅内德斯兄弟的故事(2024) | 导航列表