剧集 | 怪物:梅内德斯兄弟的故事(2024) | 导航列表
让我感觉...
It felt, um...
与众不同
special?
让我感觉我是他世界的中心
Like I was the center of his world.
Uh...
我们会互相抚弄
And we would, uh, fondle each other.
你妈知情吗?
And did your mother know that this was happening?
应该不知情吧 她不知情
I didn't think so, no.
总之 我七岁那年
Anyway, when... when I turned seven years old,
形式开始变了 之后...
it started to change, and...
他开始让我看些电影
he started showing me movies.
是色情片吗?
Pornographic movies?
然后我必须...
And I would have to, uh...
我们会走进浴室 我必须跪在瓷砖地上
We'd go into the bathroom and then I'd have to kneel on the tile,
瓷砖上有某种奇怪的图案
which had this really weird pattern on it.
由于我经常看到这种图案 导致我后来涂鸦时
I feel like I looked at it a lot, and now sometimes when I doodle,
都会画出这种图案
I'll do it in that pattern.
总之...
Anyways, um...
我会跪在地上 接着他会引导我的动作
I'd be kneeling, and then he would just guide my movements.
引导你的动作去... 抚弄他?
Guide your movements to... fondle him?
对 但用我的嘴巴
But with my mouth.
你七岁那年...
When you were seven...
你♥爸♥叫你替他口♥交♥?
your father made you perform oral sex on him?
对
Yes.
我知道事情发生在我七岁那年
And, um, I know I was seven
是因为我当时刚买♥♥了 芝麻街家族的毛绒玩具
because I had just gotten the Sesame Street stuffed animal family,
它们经常 针对我对它们做的事议论纷纷
and they used to argue all the time about the stuff I was doing with them.
不好意思 “它们”是谁?
Sorry, who's they?
那些毛绒玩具啊
The stuffed animals.
奥斯卡对这事很有意见
Oscar had a lot of really strong opinions about it,
厄尼总是在事后还想跟我玩
and Ernie always wanted to play with me after.
我想这么做是为了忘记那些烦恼吧
I guess to get my mind off of it?
因为大概从那个时候开始 也可能是之后
Uh, because around then, or maybe a little bit later,
我开始非常厌恶这种事
I started to really not like it.
因为我爸开始使用其他物件
Because my dad, he started to incorporate objects.
他会叫我脱♥光♥衣服 然后把硬物插入我体内
He would get me naked, and then he would insert the objects.
我知道这种行为很奇怪 于是我把这事告诉我表姐
And I knew that that was strange, and I told my cousin about that.
我妈不相信她的话 她压根不在乎
My mom didn't believe her. She just didn't fucking care.
我也是从那个时候开始对埃里克下手
But that's when I started to do it to Erik.
我不知道为什么对他下手 毕竟我不喜欢我爸对我做这种事
I don't know why I did that because I didn't like it when my dad did it to me.
他也不喜欢 他总是叫我住手
He didn't like it either. He would always ask me to stop.
但我必须将事情正常化 对吧?
But I had to make it normal, right?
我想把我爸对我做的事正常化
What my dad was doing to me, I had to make that normal.
即便我心里知道那是反常的行为
Even though I knew that it fucking wasn't.
Um...
随着年龄增长 我八岁那年
But then as I got older, when I turned eight, it...
他的性侵手段越来越大胆
the sex stuff got worse.
我们开始一起洗澡
And we started showering together.
他在浴室里强♥暴♥我
And he would rape me.
很痛 而且...
It hurt so much, and...
我对着他喊痛 我叫他住手
I told him... I told him that it hurt, and that I wanted it to stop.
我记得他听了说
And he said, I remember,
“我爱你 我不想伤害你 所以我决定住手”
"I love you, I don't wanna hurt you, and it'll stop."
他的确说到做到
And it did.
不再对我下手
It stopped.
如今我知道原因了 因为他开始对埃里克下手
Now I know why, because he was doing it to Erik.
有一回我找他对峙
And so I walked up to him,
我跟他说我知道他对埃里克做了什么
and I told him that I knew what was happening between him and Erik,
我劝他适可而止
and that it had better stop.
他看着我说...
And he looked at me, and he said...
埃里克胡说八道
Erik makes things up.
这事只有我们俩知道 懂吗?
You keep this between us. Okay?
莱尔 我对你的经历深表同情
Lyle, I am so sorry you went through that.
直到很久以后 我才发现...
And it wasn't until much later that I found out that...
他之后依然在对埃里克做这种事
he was still fucking doing it to Erik.
莱尔 我要告诉你一件事
Lyle, I gotta tell you something.
什么事?
What?
他告诉我那一刻 我感到...
And when he fucking told me that, I felt like...
感到什么?
What?
我感到他把我弟从我身边夺走了
Like he had taken my fucking brother away from me
他嫌恶埃里克 偏爱我 他用这种手段离间我们
by hating Erik and loving me, and by fucking hating Erik.
还不行!45、46、47!
No, no, no, no! 45, 46, 47!
埃里克 争气点! 憋气一分钟没问题的 坚持住
Come on, Erik! You can do one minute. Come on.
他嫌恶埃里克 让我也嫌恶埃里克
He hated Erik, and it made me hate Erik, too.
我看到我爸怎么对他 我也用同样的方式对他
And I saw how my dad fucking treated him, and then I treated him the same way.
究竟是怎样的变♥态♥ 才会对亲弟弟做出这种事?
What kinda person does that to their brother? What kinda sick fuck?
我讨厌我爸对我做这种事 我自己却对弟弟做出同样的事
I didn't like it when my dad did it to me, and I fucking did it to him.
我知道你和埃里克之间的事
I know what's going on between you and Erik.
什么?你说什么?
What? What did you say?
别再跟我演戏了! - 等等 你说什么?
Don't fucking play that shit with me! - Hold on. What are you saying?
我警告你 到此为止
I swear to fucking Christ, this is done. This is done.
懂吗?别再对他做那种事
You understand? No more between you two.
别再碰他一根汗毛
And you are never... never to touch him.
休想再碰他
Not ever.
否则我告诉所有人
I will tell everyone.
拜托你住手吧
So just stop.
住手
Stop.
这就是你的决定 对吗?
So that's your decision, then, is it?
不是 我叫你住手 你答应过我的!
No, just fucking stop, like you promised!
对啊 但你已经决定好了
Yeah, but you've made your choice, then.
不是 爸 我的意思是 如果你不住手...
No, Dad, I'm just saying that if you don't stop--
你的话我听进去了
No, I heard what you said.
现在 当个真正的男子汉吧
Now be like a fucking man...
言出必行 说到做到
and do it. Fucking do it.
做什么?
Do what?
我不知道
I don't know.
你刚刚说了
You just asked me.
莱尔 我为你感到骄傲 你终于拿出骨气来了
I mean, I'm proud of you, Lyle, because finally you are doing something.
好样的!果然是我的儿子!很好!
Great! That's my boy! Good!
这是埃里克自己的选择
Erik made his choice.
你已经做出选择了
You made your choice.
我的选择我自己做主
I will make mine.
你猜他这句话是什么意思?
And what do you imagine he meant by that?
我不用猜都知道是什么意思
I didn't have to imagine what he meant by that.
我很清楚是什么意思
I knew.
他打算干掉我们
He was gonna fucking kill us.
亲爱的
My dear.
谢谢 亲爱的
Oh, thank you, darling.
女士们 听好 八卦我只说一遍 请洗耳恭听
Now, ladies, I never repeat gossip, so listen carefully.
多明尼克 说真的 你当时是如何能够 参观梅内德斯私宅内部的?
Seriously, Nick, how were you able to get a tour of the Menendez house?
听好 凯莉 我们《名利场》的记者 绝对不会透露自己的情报来源
Now, now, Carrie, a Vanity Fair reporter never reveals his sources,
这么说吧 认识比弗利山庄的优秀房♥地♥产♥经纪人 绝对有利无害
but let's just say it always pays to know a good realtor in Beverly Hills.
说说房♥子是什么样子的
So what was it like?
首先 那栋豪♥宅♥装潢富丽堂皇
Well, for one, the house has quite a royal pedigree.
前住户包括 舞台剧导演哈罗德·普林斯
Its previous occupants include Prince, the theater director Hal Prince,
以及一位沙特王子 甚至还有一位“王妃”
a Saudi prince, and even one princess.
戴安娜王妃?
Princess Di?
我是指艾尔顿·约翰
Elton John.
走进去后
Now, once you're inside,
很难不注意到那些极其劣质的家具
you can't help but notice the appallingly second-rate furniture.
目光扫过俗气的家具后
But once you move past the tacky furnishings,
注意力立刻就会被起居室吸引
your attention is immediately drawn to the television room.
乍看之下 完全看不出 那个空间里发生过什么事
At first glance, you'd have no inkling as to what took place there.
但注视久了 就会意识到...
But if you look long enough...
Ooh, uh...
搞什么鬼?
What the fuck?
跟负责此案的警探们交谈后
Based on my conversations with the detectives on the case,
再加上我对起居室布局的观察结果 我有理由相信
and from seeing the layout of the room, it's obvious to me
兄弟俩从后门进屋 再从露台的门进入起居室
that the brothers entered from behind, through the terrace door,
这样就能杀他们个措手不及
so that they could catch their parents by surprise.
何塞和凯蒂手无寸铁
Jose and Kitty were completely unarmed,
完全没料到死亡将降临在自己身上
had no idea what was coming.
犹如砧板上的鱼肉
剧集 | 怪物:梅内德斯兄弟的故事(2024) | 导航列表