剧集 | 怪物:梅内德斯兄弟的故事(2024) | 导航列表
You're not a bad person, Erik.
我一直做同一个噩梦 我睡不着
I'm having these nightmares, and I can't sleep,
我住在我开枪打死父母的房♥子里
and I'm living in a house that I shot my parents in.
我睡不着 每晚都是噩梦
And I can't sleep, and every night, it's a nightmare.
每晚待在那栋房♥子里
And every night I'm in that house,
我都会陷入这场噩梦 梦见我朝他们开枪 他们却死不了
it's this nightmare where I'm shooting them and they just don't die.
这场噩梦一直纠缠着我
And they don't stop.
唯有我朝自己开枪才会停下来
The only way they stop is when I shoot myself.
都是下雨的错...
♪ Blame it on the rain-- ♪
唯有朝自己开枪爆头 我才能睡得着
That's when I can sleep is when I blow my own head off.
好吧
Okay.
埃里克
Erik.
埃里克 没事的 这里很安全 好吗?
Erik, you're safe. You're safe here, okay?
我强烈建议你做点什么
I strongly suggest we do something.
我们还是打电♥话♥给莱尔 叫他过来一趟吧
I think we should call Lyle. And I think he should come here right now.
好的 - 好吗?
Okay. - Okay?
好的 - 好
Yeah. - Okay.
不给糖就捣蛋
Trick or treat.
好 拿去
Yep. There you go.
能再给我一个吗?
Hey, can I get another one?
你说什么呢? 我给你的是特大巧克力棒
What the fuck you talking about? Those are king-size Snickers.
知道我有多么大方吗? - 天啊 问问罢了
You know how generous that is? - Jeez. I'm just asking.
狗♥娘♥养♥的!
Motherfucker!
你这穷酸鬼还是给我滚回 那下三滥的范奈斯小区吧!
How about you go back to fucking Van Nuys, you poor fucking piece of shit?
是吗?去你♥妈♥的♥! - 去你♥妈♥的♥!
Yeah? Fuck you! - Fuck you!
对了 娘炮!你这身好看的装扮 一看就知道是便宜货
And nice, cheap-ass costume, you pussy!
该死的小鬼
Fucking kids.
喂? - 莱尔
Hello? - Lyle.
我是厄齐尔医生 请你马上来我的办公室一趟 埃里克在这里
It's Dr. Oziel. I want you to come into the office. Erik's here.
什么?
What?
莱尔 他把真♥相♥都告诉我了
Lyle, he's told me everything.
什么?叫他接电♥话♥!
What? No. Put him on the phone!
不行 请你马上到我的办公室 我们好好谈谈
No, come down to the office right now, and, uh, we can talk about it.
马上叫我弟接电♥话♥!
Put my fucking brother on the phone right now!
不行 莱尔 我不会这么做
No, I'm not gonna do that, Lyle.
请到我的办公室 跟他面对面说话 这是要紧事
Come down to the office, and you can talk to him in person.
该死的...
This is important.
该死的!
Fucking...
Fuck!
他应该在路上了
I think he's on his way down.
埃里克 将真♥相♥告诉我是正确的决定
Erik, you did the right thing telling me.
请你待在这里
Now, I gotta ask you to stay right here.
我去买♥♥杯咖啡 看来今晚将是漫长的一夜
I gotta get some coffee 'cause I feel like this is gonna be a long night.
别走开 我去去就回来
Just... just don't... don't leave. I'll be right back.
快接啊!
Oh, come on! Come on! Come on! Come on!
喂? - 茱妲隆 你听我说
Hello? - Judalon, listen to me.
赶紧到我办公室一趟 - 你当自己是谁啊?
Come down to the office. - Who the fuck do you think you are?
你又跟你老婆上♥床♥了 - 该死的
You're fucking your wife again. - Shit.
“对不起 我们好好经营婚姻吧
"I'm sorry. Let's have a better marriage."
啪啪后 我就去跟茱妲隆摊牌分手”
"Let's fuck, and I'll tell Judalon it's over.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 杰罗姆! - 闭嘴 听着!
Well, fuck you, Jerry! - Shut up and listen!
埃里克刚刚承认杀人了
Erik just confessed to the murders.
莱尔在路上了
Lyle is on his way.
我可能会有性命危险
My life may be in danger.
我需要你来当证人
I need you here to be a witness.
休想 - 你必须来
No. I'm not coming down there. - Yes, you are.
要我送上门任他们宰割吗? - 不会!他不会的!
Oh, so they can fucking kill me? - No! He won't!
你不会死的!赶紧过来吧
Nobody's killing you! Just get here now.
什么?杰罗姆!
What? Jerry!
什么?
What?
该死的!
Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!
快!
Come on! Come on! Come on! Come on!
该死!狗♥娘♥养♥的!快啊!
Fuck! Motherfuck! Go!
别停下来!
Go forward!
你等很久了?
You been, uh, waiting long?
医生嘛 对吧?
Doctors, right? - Mm.
你跟他说了什么?
What the fuck did you tell him?
莱尔 先坐下 - 闭嘴 我没跟你说话
Lyle, have a seat. - Shut the fuck up. I'm not talking to you.
你跟他说了什么?他知道了什么?
What did you say to him? What did you tell him? Huh?
你说了什么?你说了爸妈的事?
About what? About Mom and Dad?
我们还不知道是谁杀了他们
Because we don't know who killed them.
我什么都跟他说了
I told him everything.
好 你什么都说了 你说了什么?
Okay. Everything about what?
你怀疑是黑帮、黑道下的毒手?
How it was probably the mafia? How the mob probably did it?
莱尔 我每晚都做噩梦 总得找个人倾诉吧
Lyle, the nightmares I was having, I... I had to tell somebody.
他什么都跟我说了
He told me everything.
“他什么都跟我说了” 我不懂这句话的意思
Okay, I don't know what that means, "He told me everything!"
我不知他到底说了“什么”
I don't know what "everything" is.
就因为话是他说的 不代表那就是真♥相♥!
Just because he said it, doesn't mean it's true!
莱尔
Lyle...
我担心我会自杀
I was afraid I... I was going to kill myself.
莱尔 拜托别这样
Lyle, please.
能不能拜托你闭嘴? 我在跟我弟说话!
Will you shut the fuck up, please? I'm talking to my brother!
是我们杀了他们
We killed them.
是我们开枪杀了他们
We shot them.
她他妈是什么人? - 什么?
Who the fuck was that? - What?
她他妈是什么人
Who the fuck was that?
我不知道
I have no idea.
这个办公室隔音很好
This office is soundproof.
莱尔 请你坐下 好吗?没事的
Will you sit down, please, Lyle? It's okay.
没事? - 你能不能坐下?
It's okay? - Will you just sit?
怎么可能没事?
Tell me how it's okay.
我和埃里克杀了我们父母 怎么会没事?
If Erik and I killed our fucking parents, how would that be okay?
莱尔 你没带枪吧?
Lyle, you don't... you don't have a gun, do you?
好吧 这段对话是保密的
Okay, this is confidential.
你们在这里所说的话都是保密的
Anything you say here, it's confidential.
你对我和你弟说的话 我都会保密
Everything you tell me or your brother, I can't tell anyone,
如果你可以...
so it's okay if you just--
我可以什么? - 告诉我你口袋里装着什么!
If I what? - If you tell me what's in your pocket!
拜托你别这么做 - 埃里克 你坐下!
Please don't do this. - You sit down, Erik!
我真不知道该拿你怎么办! 我已经不认识你了!
I don't know what I'm supposed to do with you! I don't know who you are!
我没有弟弟!
I don't have a brother!
我只是需要找个人倾诉
I just needed to tell somebody.
你可以找我倾诉啊!找我啊!
Well, then you fucking tell me! You fucking tell me!
真♥他♥妈♥的! 埃里克 你为什么要捏造事实?
I mean, fuck! Why the fuck would you make up something like this, Erik?
莱尔 这不是捏造出来的 他们是我们杀的!
It's not a lie, Lyle. We did it!
莱尔 告诉我 你口袋里装着什么?
Lyle, tell me what is in your pocket.
是特大巧克力棒 好吗?
It's a fucking king-size Snickers, okay?
我刚在家里派了三百条巧克力棒
I just gave away 300 of these at our house.
孩子们都很喜欢我们的家 我们是善良的人
Kids love our place. We're good people.
你毁了我一年之中最美好的夜晚
You ruined my favorite fucking night of the year.
还编出这种谎言
With, you know, this, um, lying.
我没说谎 - 麻烦你闭嘴 好吗?
It's not a lie. - Will you shut the fuck up?
厄齐尔医生不会告诉... - 闭嘴 让我想想办法!
Dr. Oziel can't tell-- - Shut up and let me think!
真是我们干的 我们一定会干掉你
Because if we did do it, then we'd just kill you.
莱尔 - 对吧?
Lyle. - Wouldn't we?
我认为这个做法不合适
I don't think that's a good idea.
厄齐尔医生 你怕吗? - 莱尔!
Are you afraid, Dr. Oziel? - Lyle!
我选择不活在恐惧中
I choose not to live in fear.
我爸也是
Neither did my dad.
厄齐尔医生 就因为我弟跟你说了一些事
Just because my brother tells you something,
不代表这些事就是事实
does not make it true, Dr. Oziel.
莱尔 厄齐尔医生不会说出去的 你怎么就听不明白呢?
Lyle, Dr. Oziel can't tell anybody. Why can't you just understand that?
埃里克 这事不应该让任何人知道的!
Nobody was ever gonna fucking find out, Erik!
这事不应该让任何人知道的!
Nobody was ever gonna fucking find out!
这是个完美的犯罪计划
It was the perfect crime.
爸搞不好还会引以为荣呢
And he would have been proud, even.
爸会引以为荣 这是你说的
He would have been fucking proud. You said so.
不会有其他人知道的 对吧?
Nobody is ever gonna find out, isn't that right?
我们在这里说的话 不能作为呈堂证供 所以不要紧的
Whatever we say in here, we can't be charged with that in court, so it's okay.
我们可以说他在进行...怎么说来着?
And we could just say that he was doing a... What?
剧集 | 怪物:梅内德斯兄弟的故事(2024) | 导航列表