剧集 | 怪物:梅内德斯兄弟的故事(2024) | 导航列表
陪审团已经做出裁决
The jury has reached a verdict.
请被告起立
Will the defendant please rise?
针对加州政♥府♥控诉
In the case of the State of California
约翰·汤姆斯·斯威尼的
versus John Thomas Sweeney,
二级谋杀罪案
on the count of second-degree murder,
陪审团裁决被告二级谋杀罪名不成立
we the jury find the defendant not guilty.
(1983年)针对过失杀人的指控
On the count of involuntary manslaughter,
陪审团裁决被告罪名成立
we the jury find the defendant guilty.
各位陪审团成员
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury,
我谨代表自己 辩护律师和在场的两个家庭
on behalf of myself, the attorneys, and the two families here,
感谢你们的服务 - 凯兹法官 别代表我们家致谢!
I want to thank you for your service. Not for our family, Judge Katz!
别代表我们家向他们致谢!
Don't thank them on behalf of our family!
邓恩先生 判决时 你自然会有机会说话
Mr. Dunne, you will have your time to speak during sentencing.
太迟了!
It's too late then!
那个男人将我们的女儿勒死
That man strangled our daughter to death.
他应该死在监狱里
He should rot in prison for the rest of his life.
邓恩先生
Mr. Dunne.
你掌握这个男人对女性施暴的前科
And you withheld important evidence from the jury
刻意向陪审团隐瞒证据
about this man's history of violence against women.
我女儿被他虐打好几个月 最后被他杀害
He beat my daughter for months and then killed her.
她的头发一撮撮地被他扯下来
He ripped out chunks of her hair.
邓恩先生!
Mr. Dunne!
他勒住她的脖子长达五分钟!
He strangled her for five minutes!
是你勒死了我的女儿 狗♥杂♥种♥!
Youstrangled my daughter. You son of a bitch!
邓恩先生 法警 - 希望你下地狱
Mr. Dunne. Bailiff. - I hope you rot in hell.
还有你 你竟然为这个禽兽辩护 晚上还能睡得安稳吗?
And you, how can you sleep at night defending this monster?
《怪物:梅内德斯弑亲兄弟档》
嗨 小鳄鱼
Hey, Crocodile.
嗨
Hey.
最近过得可好?
How are you?
你懂的 我没事
You know, I'm okay.
我一定会出去的 我答应你
I'm getting out of here. I promise.
我们已经开始准备进入诉讼程序了 我的辩护律师吉儿 她...
The trial prep has started, and Jill, my attorney, she's, I mean...
我感到非常为难
It's just so hard.
我爸妈...
You know, like my parents...
他们不相信你 莱尔
they really don't believe you, Lyle.
他们要求我跟你分手
They want us to break up.
洁米
Jamie...
别理他们 他们不理解我们的感情
Forget about that. They don't know what we have.
你知道我是真心爱你的
Hey. You know that I love you.
对吧?
Right?
我只希望这事能告一段落
I just wanna get this behind me,
这样我就能让你拥有你值得的一切
so that I can give you everything you deserve, yeah?
我需要你帮忙
And I... I need your help.
好吗?
Okay?
去看《强盗爸爸》
I need you to watch At Close Range.
什么?那是一部电影吗?
What? Is that like a movie or something?
对 由西恩·潘 以及克里斯托弗·沃肯主演
Yeah, with, uh, Sean Penn and Christopher Walken.
非常精彩
It's really, really fucking good.
极力推荐你去看
You should... You should definitely watch it.
好吧 为什么?
Okay. Why?
我要你帮我做一件事
I need you to do something.
什么事?
What?
我要你指控我爸强♥暴♥过你
I need you to say that my dad raped you.
什么?
What?
不行!
No!
为什么? - 因为他没强♥暴♥过我
Why not? - Because he didn't.
我知道 但没人知道是真是假
Right. But no one's gonna know that.
这不是重点 我不能无中生有 凭空捏造事实
It doesn't matter. I... I can't just lie about something like that.
你就说他总是有意无意地撩你 不行吗?
Will you just please say he came on to you or something?
就当我求你了!我会付你钱的
For the love of fuck! I will pay you.
你要我说什么?
You want me to say what?
我希望你记得 你发现我被锁在衣柜里那一次
I want you to remember that time you found me locked in the closet.
我没印象 - 有
I don't remember that. - Yes, you do.
她逼我在狗屎里打滚 接着你发现我被锁在衣柜里
She made me roll in dog shit, and you found me in the closet,
然后她递给我一个特百惠塑料容器 让我用它当便桶
and she gave me that Tupperware container to go to the bathroom in.
你确定那个人是我吗?- 确定 你怎么忘记了呢?
Are you sure this was me? Yes. How the fuck don't you remember this?
说我给了你一把手♥枪♥?
That I gave you a handgun?
不是 说我曾向你要了一把手♥枪♥
No. Just that I asked you for one.
原因是你很害怕你♥爸♥?
Because you were so afraid of your dad?
对 因为他威胁我们 我们担心自己性命不保
Yes, because he threatened us and we were afraid for our lives,
所以我们向你要了一把手♥枪♥
so we asked you.
不行 - 对 但你拒绝了我们的请求
Yeah, no. - Right, but you told us no.
不是 我拒绝你的请求 这事我不干
No. I'm saying no right now. I'm not doing that.
为什么?这是事实啊 这事确实发生过
Why the fuck not? It happened. It was absolutely something that happened.
你只需要记住这事发生过 这是事实
You just have to remember it happened because it did.
起码跟别人说你记得这段往事
Or at least tell other people that you remember it
因为你记得的 布莱恩!
because you do. Because you do, Brian!
布莱恩 别这样嘛!搞什么鬼?
Come on, Brian! What the fuck? What the fuck?!
布莱恩 你记得的!你不可能忘记!
Brian, you rememberit! Brian, you fucking remember it, Brian!
你不可能忘记!
You fucking remember it!
对不起
Sorry.
我确认一下 你养的狗被你♥爸♥杀了
Let me get this straight. Your father killed your dog.
对 那只狗咬死我们家的雪貂 所以我爸把它的头给砍下来
Yeah. It killed our ferret, so he cut off its head.
我在冰箱里发现它的头颅
And I found it in the freezer.
如果我没答对问题 他就会用力把我的头砸在桌上
And if I answered a question wrong, he'd just bash my head against the table.
他会对着我嘎嘎叫 因为他说我走路像鸭子
He would quack at me because he said I walk like a duck.
他会拿我口吃的毛病开玩笑
Made fun of my stutter.
用什么方式联络他们最合适...
What... what would be the best way to reach out to--
什么?
What?
我妈有时会打我们 好可怕
My mom would beat us. That was very scary.
她会拿着刀在家里追着我们跑
She'd chase us with a knife.
真希望当初没生下你们!
I wish you were never born!
不如这样吧?今天到此为止
You know what? Let's call it a day.
我并非不相信他所说的话
It's not that I don't believe those stories are true.
只是他描述的方式很难让我信服 懂吗?
It's like I don't believe them the way he tells them, you know?
这就像我第一次跟他面谈的时候 刚开始需要一点时间
Well, it's like when I first sat down with him, you know, it took a second,
但他就像一个充满恐惧 让我深感同情的小男孩
but he was like this scared little boy who I felt such sympathy for.
只是不知道怎么回事 一旦他坐上应讯席
But for some reason, when he's on the stand,
就变了个人
he's talking about somebody else.
他看起来就像...
Well, he just seems like...
精神变♥态♥
a psychopath.
我本来想说他演技烂 但你说的也对
Well, I was going to say a bad actor, but sure.
你说他有没有可能才是主谋?
I mean, do you think he's behind the whole thing?
莱尔捏造事实 说服埃里克就范?
Lyle just invents the whole story, convinces Erik to go along with it?
万一是反过来呢?
What if it's the other way around?
我可没说我瞄准了那个方向
I'm not saying that's where I'm going.
我只是把心里话说出来
I'm just talking out loud.
“那天在电视上看到你 我觉得必须给你写信
"I saw you on TV the other day, and I just had to write."
我知道你是无辜的 因为我有通灵能力”
"I know you're innocent because I'm psychic."
“我来自我介绍 我叫坎迪
"Let me introduce myself. My name is Candy,
我已经离婚 是两个孩子的妈妈 一直以来饱受体重问题的困扰...”
and I'm a divorced mother of two who struggled with weight my whole--"
“嗨 莱尔 我写信给你是想让你知道 我相信你
"Hi, Lyle, I'm just writing to say I believe you."
你不可能做出他们所说的那种事
"You couldn't have done the things they say you did,
如果确实是你做的 你一定有个合理的理由
or if you did, you certainly had a good reason."
第一次见到你 我就从你眼神中看出你的善良
"I could tell from your eyes the very first time I saw you."
无论你有什么要求 只要你有什么需要
"If you need anything, anything at all,
或是只是想找个人谈心 你随时可以打电♥话♥给我”
maybe just even somebody to talk to, give me a call."
全心全意爱你的诺玛”
"All my love, Norma."
这是从洛杉矶县监狱拨出的电♥话♥
This is a call from the Los Angeles County Corrections from--
我是莱尔·梅内德斯
Lyle Menendez.
喂?
Hello?
嗨
Hi.
是诺玛吗?
Norma?
天啊 没想到你真的打来了
Oh my God, I can't believe this is happening.
我和洁米本来就不适合在一起
Me and Jamie, we were never right for each other.
如今她开始编故事 说我叫她撒谎
And now she's making stuff up, like I told her to say stuff.
这事证明有些人...
It just goes to show you, some people are...
有些人只会带来负面影响
Some people are bad news.
对啊 但你不会
Yeah. Not you, though.
你的声音很性感
剧集 | 怪物:梅内德斯兄弟的故事(2024) | 导航列表