剧集 | 怪物:梅内德斯兄弟的故事(2024) | 导航列表
他们就会把我关进衣柜里 直到我停止尖叫为止
they'd lock me in the closet until I stopped screaming.
他们一起笑我 所以我知道自己不会死
And, I think they were laughing, so I knew I wasn't gonna die.
但是 我还是难免会觉得...
But still, it was just like...
“为什么要这么对我?”
"Why would you do that?"
他们也会把我关进地下室
Or, uh, the basement.
他们把你关进地下室? - 对 因为我害怕地下室
They'd lock you in the basement? - Yeah. Because I was scared of it.
他们想培养我的男子气概 所以...
It was to toughen me up. And--
关多久?
How long?
整个下午 直到我停止哭泣为止
Just all afternoon, or until I stopped crying.
我妈也会把我关进地下室 但多数时候是我爸
And my mom would do it too, but it was mostly my dad.
太可恶了
That's awful.
意识到我爸认为我懦弱无能
So, anyways, when, uh... when you know your dad thinks you're weak,
胆小怕事
or, uh, I don't know, too scared,
不够坚强什么的
or something, like, not tough enough.
我也开始认为自己不够坚强
And, well, then you start to think, "Well, I guess I'm not tough enough."
他也经常对我发脾气
And he's always mad at you.
他不生气的时候
Like, then the times that he's not.
就会带我上楼
And the times when he takes you upstairs
对我说:“一起洗澡吧”
and says, uh, "You know, let's take a shower,"
他会...
and he was...
起初 他会...
Well, at first, he was, uh...
我以为他的态度终于好转了 懂吗?
Like, he was finally nice. You know? - Hmm.
我得以看到他...
Like, to see that side of him where he was, um...
温柔的一面 - 对
Tender. - Yeah.
因为没其他人在场时 他不会对我发脾气
Because it was then, like, he could stop being mad when no one else was there.
可是有别人在场时 就连亲戚来拜访时
But around everyone else and even when family was over,
他还是会用难听的话骂我 甚至打我
he would just call you those names or he would hit you
在大庭广众之下打骂我
and everyone... everyone saw it.
但只有你们俩的时候 他就会...
But when it was just you and him, that's... that's when he would, um...
就会怎样? - 对我说他爱我
What? - That's when he'd tell me he loved me.
你是指他侵犯你的时候? - 对
When he was abusing you? - Yeah.
不是...
It... it wasn't...
起初只是按♥摩♥
It was just the massages at first,
用油按♥摩♥ 他会脱下上衣 我只穿着短裤 然后...
like, with oil, or he'd have his shirt off and I'd just be in my shorts, and it was...
然后什么? - 他还没开始对我做其他事
What? - All the other stuff hadn't started yet.
只是纯粹的...
And so it was just like time
亲子时光 那一刻 我感到他是在乎我的
being with my dad where I felt like he cared about me.
只有我们俩
And, uh, it was just me and him.
很美好
And that was good.
那是我最美好的回忆
Like, those were my favorite memories.
Mm-hmm.
接着按♥摩♥的手法就变了?
And then the massages changed?
对
Yes.
他会叫我转过身去 他帮我按♥摩♥前面
He would say, uh, turn over and he'd do my front.
前面是指...
And by front?
就是按♥摩♥我的阴♥茎♥
He'd massage my penis.
好 - 然后我们会开始互相抚弄
Okay. - And so we'd fondle each other.
但还不至于... - 还不至于什么?
But it... it still wasn't, uh... - What?
种种动作还不至于让我感到害怕
Like it... it wasn't scary yet, what we were doing,
但我并不想那么做 我尽量不去触碰那个部位
except I think I didn't want to, like I would try not to do it.
你是指前面的部位?
The front part?
对 他会仰面躺着 我则尽量避开那个部位
Yeah, because he'd be lying on his back and I'd try to skip that part,
他会说:“不行 那个部位一定要碰”
and he'd say, "No, you have to do that."
随着年龄增长 我们就开始用嘴“按♥摩♥”
And, uh, just... then the mouth massages as I got older.
就像莱尔说的 会用到牙刷等物件
Like Lyle said, with the objects and the toothbrush and...
当时你几岁?
How old?
一定是二年级 因为...
Uh, definitely second grade 'cause...
开始用牙刷时?
The toothbrush? - Mm-hmm.
因为我记得那天放学后
Because I remember the day at school afterwards,
我在布告栏上看到一张牙刷的图片
there was a picture of a toothbrush on the bulletin board or whatever,
内容是提醒我们去看牙医
just about how you should go to the dentist.
我记得当时心想
And, um, I remember thinking
用图片中的牙刷就不会那么痛
that the toothbrush in the picture wouldn't have hurt as much.
Hmm.
我爸有四种性♥交♥的方式
Uh, and so there were four different kinds of... of sex with my dad.
有一种是舒服的 也就是...
There was nice, which was the, um...
先按♥摩♥ 但是...
Well, the massages came before, but...
他开始叫我替他口♥交♥后 他那里...
Then, when he started making me use my mouth, it was just...
他那里太大了 我不喜欢
It was too big, and I, uh, I didn't... I didn't like that.
好
Yeah.
替他口♥交♥很脏 - 对
Doing that to him seemed really dirty. - Yeah.
他替我口♥交♥时 感觉...
When he did it to me, that was...
在他看来 这种赤♥裸♥的... 他称这种动作为“裸嘴按♥摩♥”
But to him, the... the naked... He called them "naked mouth massages."
替他口♥交♥真的很脏 - 是
Doing that to him felt really dirty. - Yeah.
我不喜欢那种感觉
Uh, and I didn't like it,
但他会说:“乖儿子 做得好”
but he would say, you know, "You did good. Good boy."
唯有那一刻...
And it was just...
让我觉得我们俩是真正意义上的父子
the only time I felt like I had a real relationship with my dad,
让我觉得他是爱我的
where I felt that he did love me.
这种舒服的性♥爱♥持续很长一段时间
And, uh, they'd go on for a long time, the nice sex sessions.
有时我很想知道其他人去了哪里
Sometimes I started to wonder where everybody else was
因为他们出门好久都没回来
just because they'd go on for so long.
尽管有时我觉得很脏 但我也觉得...
And in a lot of ways, even though it felt dirty, it was also like...
自己在那一刻就是世界中心 懂吗?
like I was the center of the world for once, you know?
也觉得...
Mm-hmm. - And it... it also felt...
很舒服?
Nice?
Mm-hmm.
继续说吧
Go on.
使用物件是为了让我做好准备
The objects were to get me ready.
我和莱尔到后来才意识到的 当时我们终于...
Lyle and I realized that when we finally, um...
能够好好说话 - 对
When you talked about it. - Yeah.
他在为我们的身体做好准备
And that he was, uh, preparing our bodies
以放进更大的东西
for something bigger.
他先叫我做那件事
And, uh, at first he made me do it to him.
什么事?
Do?
性♥交♥
Sex.
插入他体内
Like, to penetrate him.
Hmm.
他总是说他想教我怎么使用阴♥茎♥
He always said he wanted to teach me how to use my... my penis.
每次都感觉很脏 - 是
And that felt really dirty every time. - Yeah.
我不喜欢
And I didn't like it.
还有...
And, um...
还有什么? - 要插入的话 就必须...
What? - In order to do that, you have to be...
勃起
Erect.
感觉很奇怪
That... That''s what was so, uh, weird about it.
我竟然会...
And that I could ever...
会什么?
Um... - What?
说吧 没事的 - 高♥潮♥
It's okay. - Or... orgasm.
我当时还小 所以感到很困惑
That was, uh, really confusing to me at that age.
当然了
Of course it would be.
Uh...
然后他...
And then he... he...
然后他开始强♥暴♥我 接着...
Then he started to rape me and that...
他从床底抽出一块木板 顶住门把下方
He'd take a slat from underneath the bed and he'd put it under the doorknob--
天啊
Oh my God.
我开始哭 因为很痛
And I... I would cry, and it hurt,
他会说:“你怎么不能像莱尔那样?
and he'd say, "You know, why can't you be like Lyle?"
当个梅内德斯家的人 习惯一下”
"Just be a Menendez and get used to it."
我记得...
And I just...
我对自己感到很失望
I remember feeling so, um... disappointed
因为他拿我和莱尔做比较
because he was comparing us again,
拿我和莱尔做比较 我又变得不够好了
Lyle and me, like I wasn't good enough again,
他说过他爱我什么的
and like, all of the stuff that he'd said about loving me,
那些回忆通通烟消云散
like, that was just gone.
感觉就像从未发生过
Or like that had never even, like, happened.
这种事多久发生一次?
How often did this happen?
你是指性♥交♥吗?
The just sex?
Mm-hmm.
每个月两、三次
Um, like, two or three times a month?
从什么时候开始?
From when?
Uh...
大概初中吧
Like, junior high, I think.
从11岁开始
So 11.
Mm-hmm.
剧集 | 怪物:梅内德斯兄弟的故事(2024) | 导航列表