剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
And I.
我也是
And I.
还有我
Then to the mouth of hell, it is.
那就杀向地狱吧
What's this for?
这是什么意思
Never give up hope.
不要放弃希望
Love is stronger than anything.
爱情的力量胜过一切
Believe me.
相信我
You all right?
你没事吧
Yes.
没事
Do you think there are too many of them?
你觉得对方兵力太强大吗
The Southrons are men like you and me.
那些南方人和我们一样
Men we can fight.
都是血肉之躯
But Morgana...
不过茉嘉娜
Her power is so great and we've got nothing to answer it with.
她法力强大 我不知如何对付她
I never finished Gaius's story.
盖乌斯的故事我还没讲完
Not now, Merlin, please.
梅林 讲故事也要看时候
Will you just listen?
你就听着行不行
When the sword was thrust into the stone,
当剑被♥插♥入石中时
the ancient King foretold that one day it would be freed again...
布鲁塔预言 终有一天有人会在
at a time when Camelot needed it most.
卡梅洛特最需要的时候拔出这把剑
The man who freed it would unite the land of Albion
拔出石中剑的人会统一阿尔比恩
and rule over the greatest kingdom the world has ever known.
统领有史以来最伟大的王国
That man is you, Arthur.
这个人就是你 亚瑟
You're making this up.
你这都是胡编乱造
Why would I? Your head's already as big as your waist.
我为什么要编 你已经一个头两个大了
I believe it, though.
反正我相信这个故事
And I believe in you.
我相信你
I always have.
一直都是
Tospringe.
[咒语]
Min freondum ond min feondum!
[咒语]
We must send emissaries to Lot's Kingdom...
我们得派人去洛特的王国
We must offer a reward for Arthur's capture...
重金悬赏抓获亚瑟的人
It's him. It's Emrys. He's here! Guards!
是他 是艾米雷斯 守卫
Ontend eallne thaes drycraeftes hire awlje.
[咒语]
We've searched everywhere.
我们四处都搜遍了
He fled, Morgana.
他逃了 茉嘉娜
He trembled at the sight of you.
他看到你就吓得屁滚尿流
Then why was he here? Why does he choose to taunt me like this?
他为什么来这儿 他怎么就阴魂不散
We must hold our nerve.
我们不能自乱阵脚
Maybe you should get some sleep.
也许你该睡一会儿了
Make sure there are guards on the door.
务必派人守着门
Wakey-wakey!
醒醒
You look like you've been up half the night.
你看起来好像一宿没睡
I was. Couldn't sleep.
正是 睡不着
I thought you said you had faith in me?
你不是说信任我吗
Whatever gave you that idea?
你怎么有这种想法
This is where we say goodbye.
我们就此道别吧
Arthur. All my life I've shied away from other people's wars...
亚瑟 我这辈子都在逃避战争
And despised the power and wealth
也看不起王公贵族
that Kings buy with the lives of men.
拿人命换来的权力和财富
But you've shown yourself to be different.
但你展示了独特的一面
You've shown us that you fight for what is right and fair.
你让我们看到你为正义和公平而战
And for that reason...
正因为如此
we would like to fight at your side.
我们愿意与你并肩战斗
I'd be honoured to have you at my side.
与你们并肩战斗是我的荣幸
We stand together as equals.
我们不分尊卑
Arthur.
亚瑟
If anything happens to us, I want you to know...
不管发生了什么事 我希望你知道
Guinevere... I understand you can't forgive me.
格温娜维尔 你不能原谅我 我理解
But I never once stopped loving you. Never once.
但我对你的爱从没有消失过 一刻也没有
It seems we have company.
看来有朋友到访了
Emrys.
艾米雷斯
Arthur.
亚瑟
My dear brother.
我亲爱的弟弟
We must welcome him home.
我们要隆重欢迎他回家
Shall we?
走吧
It is as we expected. He is making his way here.
正如我们所料 他自个儿送上门来了
He should be with us soon.
很快就能见到他了
And we'll be waiting.
那就等着好了
Come on, boys. What's taking you so long?
拜托 兄弟们 这么慢才来啊
You all right?
你还好吧
I've been locked up with Gwaine for a week.
我被迫和高汶待了整整一个星期
Gaius? Ha.
盖乌斯 嗨
Right. Come on.
好了 来吧
One each, pick your man.
一人一个 自己挑
On me!
杀啊
I'm going to enjoy this.
越来越有趣了
Whatever happened to the idea of finding a bit of land and settling down?
我们不是说找个小地方安居乐业吗
You know, this thing's not bad. I thought you might like it.
这家伙挺趁手啊 我就知道你会喜欢
Ready?
准备好了吗
For the love of Camelot!!
为了卡梅洛特
Welcome, dear brother. It's been far too long.
欢迎欢迎 亲爱的弟弟 好久不见了
I apologise if you had a difficult reception.
如有款待不周的地方 请你原谅
It's hard to know who to trust these days.
这年头没几个人能信得过
What happened to you, Morgana?
你到底怎么了 茉嘉娜
I thought we were friends.
我们以前不是朋友吗
As did I.
我也这么想
But alas, we were both wrong.
可惜啊 我们都错了
You can't blame me for my father's sins.
你不能把父亲的罪过怪到我头上
It's a little late for that.
这时候说有点迟了
You've made it perfectly clear how you feel about me and my kind.
你很清楚地表明了你对魔法师的态度
You're not as different from Uther as you like to think.
别以为你和乌瑟有什么区别
Nor are you.
你也一样
I'm going to enjoy killing you, Arthur Pendragon.
我会很高兴杀了你 亚瑟·彭德拉根
Not even Emrys can save you now.
艾米雷斯也救不了你
Your blades cannot stop me.
你的剑有什么用
Hleap on baec!
[咒语]
Hleap on baec!
[咒语]
Not so powerful now, my lady.
你的力量不行了 公主殿下
After her!
快去追她
What did I do to make you hate me so much?
我究竟做了什么 让你这么恨我
It's not what you did, it's what you are destined to do.
不是过去的事 而是你命中注定要做的事
I'm sorry, Gwen but I can never let that happen.
抱歉 格温 我决不能让预言成真
Are you all right? Yes.
你没事吧 没事
What happened?
发生什么事了
I don't know.
不知道
I'm sorry.
对不起
Shh.
嘘
Our dreams...
我们的梦想
Isolde, don't.
伊索德 别说话
I wish... I wish, too.
我想... 我也很想
Hold me.
抱紧我
It will take some time.
需要花点时间
Merlin can take care of it.
让梅林来做
If you want me to go, to return to Ealdor...
如果你要我回埃尔多...
I want you to stay.
我要你留下
Guinevere.Whatever happened... You don't have to say anything.
格温娜维尔 我们的事 你不用说了
Please, I can't forgive myself... ..I don't care.
别说了 我无法原谅自己 我不在乎
I just don't ever want to lose you.
我就是不想失去你
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗
Yes!
愿意
Yes, with all my heart!
愿意 真心愿意
By the sacred laws vested in me...
以神圣律法的名义
..I crown you Guinevere...
我册封你 格温娜维尔
..Queen of Camelot!
为卡梅洛特王后
Long live the Queen!
王后万岁
Long live the Queen!
王后万岁
Long live the Queen! Long live the Queen!
王后万岁 王后万岁
Long live the Queen!
王后万岁
Long live the Queen!
王后万岁
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表