剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
What about against Elyan?
那对付伊兰呢
I'm here!
我来了
That's what you want, isn't it? What are you doing?
你们就希望如此 对不对 你在干嘛
Everything Gaius said about this place was right. Except for one thing.
这里的情况盖乌斯都说对了 除了一件事
It wasn't my father that led the raid on the Druid camp.
袭击德鲁伊营地的不是我父亲
I did.
是我
My blood is on your hands.
你的手沾了我的血
I cannot rest because of what you did...
你的罪行让我无法安息
I know.
我知道
I am responsible for what happened to you,
我应该为你的死负责
and for all the violence that happened here.
为发生在这里的所有暴行负责
When I led the attack on your camp,
我带兵袭击你们的时候
I was young and inexperienced.
年少无知 缺乏经验
I was desperate to prove myself, to my men, to my...father.
我急于向士兵 向父王证明自己的能力
I told the men to spare the women and children,
我命令他们放过女人和小孩
but I know that some of them ignored the order.
可我知道有人无视我的命令
There was so much happening. I wanted to stop it.
当时的情况很混乱 我很想阻止这一切
I froze.
我惊呆了
I didn't know what to do.
不知所措
I...I...I can still hear their screams...
我至今还能听见那些惨叫
I cannot right this wrong.
却无法纠正犯下的错
Nothing I can ever do will change the horrors that happened that day.
我做什么都无法改变那天发生的惨剧
But, I can promise that now I am King,
但我如今身为国王能保证
I will do everything that I can
我一定会竭尽全力
to prevent anything like this from ever happening again.
避免这样的悲剧再次上演
From this day forth,
从今往后
the Druid people will be treated
德鲁伊将受到
with the respect they deserve. I give you my word.
应有的尊重 我向你保证
I am truly sorry for what happened to you.
我对你的遭遇深感抱歉
I forgive you.
我原谅你
Arthur?
亚瑟
How's Elyan? Is he going to be all right?
伊兰怎样了 他会没事吗
Gaius says he's going to make a full recovery.
盖乌斯说他可以完全恢复
You know, that was incredibly moving.
你的做法太让人震惊了
What you said at the shrine.
你在祭坛说的那些话
As long as Elyan's going to be all right, it served its purpose.
只要伊兰没事 我就达到目的了
It wasn't just about Elyan, was it?
不光是为了伊兰吧
You meant it. I know you did.
我知道你的话发自真心
Does this have a point, Merlin?
说这个有什么意义 梅林
I don't think I've ever seen you cry before,
我好像从来没见过你哭
not like that. You had tears running down your cheeks.
至少不是那种 眼泪哗哗地流下来
It's nice to see this new, sensitive,
看到你有这么感性的一面
emotional side to you. It suits you. Shut up, Merlin.
感觉很好 很适合你 闭嘴 梅林
I really thought you'd changed.
我还以为你变了呢
Then you're as stupid, as you are ugly.
那你不光是丑了 还很蠢
So there's no chance we could have a hug?
这么说我们俩没机会抱抱了
Princess Mithian, you are most welcome.
米希安公主 非常欢迎你
It is Arthur's fate to marry Gwen.
亚瑟注定要娶格温
I supposed to do anything about it?
我是不是该做点什么
She made her choice. She must take the consequences.
她做出了选择 就要自己承担后果
They're planning to attack Camelot.
他们计划攻击卡梅洛特
Who is this woman? A serving wench I acquired.
这女人是谁 我抓到的乡下女仆
We must find her now!
必须立刻找到她
Gwen, if you stay here... I have what I deserve.
格温 如果你不走 我自作自受
You wish to see your beloved Arthur again?
你还想见到心爱的亚瑟吗
Then so you shall.
如你所愿
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表