剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
I'm my own man, I make my own decisions.
我自有主见 这是我的决定
And you decided we can't be together.
你决定我们不能在一起
Yes.
是的
I see.
那好吧
I'm sorry, Guinevere.
格温娜维尔 我很抱歉
It's just the way it has to be.
事情只能这样
Arthur... don't let anyone tell you what to do.
亚瑟 别随便听从别人的意见
You said you are your own man.
你说你有主见
You've a good heart. Be true to it.
你很善良 听从内心的指引
Only then will you be the king you want to be.
你才能成为你期望中的国王
Don't worry, Guinevere,
别担心 格温娜维尔
he'll be back soon, I'm sure.
我相信他很快就能回来
It's different this time though, isn't it?
可是这次不一样了
Arthur's king now.
亚瑟是国王了
The fate of Camelot rests on his shoulders alone.
卡梅洛特的命运由他一肩承担
He's not alone, Guin.
格温 他不是孤身一人
You above all people should know that.
你应该比谁都了解这一点
I do know that. But I'm not sure he does.
我了解 可是亚瑟不一定了解
Make sure the men have everything they need.
保证士兵们供给充足
They must be well rested by morning.
他们需要养精蓄锐以待天明
I'll see to it, Sire.
遵命 陛下
The battle commences at first light.
破晓时分就开战
we should all get some sleep.
大家都需要养精蓄锐
Is he all right?
他还好吧
He's our king.
他是我们的国王
If anything were to happen to any of us,
不管我们当中谁出了闪失
he'd hold himself responsible.
他都感觉是自己的责任
Elyan.
伊兰
Sire.
陛下
Well?
什么事
We just want you to know
我们想让你知道
there isn't a man among us who would not die for you.
我们每个人都愿为你赴汤蹈火
We've made our pledge and we wear the Pendragon crest with pride.
我们宣誓效忠 以佩戴彭德拉根徽章而自豪
Tomorrow, we fight in your name, Sire,
明天我们以陛下的名义奔赴战场
for freedom and justice in this land.
为这片土地的自♥由♥和公正而战
Thank you, Elyan. Thank you all.
谢谢你 伊兰 谢谢你们所有人
They mean it, Sire, every word.
陛下 他们的话字字发自肺腑
I never once questioned their loyalty.
我毫不怀疑他们的忠心
I do wonder if I deserve it.
只是不知道我配不配
No one could care more for their men than you do.
没有人比你更关爱手下的战士
To send them into battle is not a decision that you would make lightly.
让他们奔赴战场并不是你草率做出的决定
They know that. But was it the right decision?
他们知道的 可是我的决定对吗
If there was any other way out of this situation
如果不是无路可走
you would take it.
你也不会选择开战
But you must defend Camelot, you have no choice.
除了保卫卡梅洛特 你别无选择
I had a choice...
我当初有选择
...to let Caerleon live or die.
可以决定卡尔林的生死
I made the wrong decision.
我当时的错误
But now I've brought this war upon Camelot myself.
给卡梅洛特带来了战争
Arthur...no one is prepared to sacrifice more
亚瑟 没有人比你更愿意
for the sake of this kingdom than you.
为了卡梅洛特牺牲一切
Your decision was made in the best interests of Camelot.
你的决定都是为了卡梅洛特着想
Maybe.
也许是这样
Now my men must pay for it with their lives.
现在我的士兵却要为此付出生命的代价
Halt!
站住
I'm unarmed.
我没带武器
You know who I am. Take me to your queen.
你们知道我是谁 带我去见王后
What is the meaning of this?
你想耍什么花招
Your Highness, I have come here to...
陛下 我此次前来...
Your Highness, I know you feel nothing but contempt for me.
陛下 我知道你现在对我恨之入骨
You feel I've done you a grievous wrong and you'd be right.
你完全有理由认为我罪无可恕
I'm ashamed of what I did.
我为我的行为感到惭愧
It was cowardly, unjust and I am deeply sorry.
我的行为懦弱且不公 我为此深感抱歉
Sorry does not bring back my husband.
抱歉不能让我的夫君死而复生
Sorry does not give my people back their king.
也不能让我的人♥民♥再见到他们的国王
I realise that.
我知道
I know that there's nothing I can do to repair that loss.
无论我怎么做也无法挽回这一切
Then what are you doing here, Arthur Pendragon?
那你还来干什么 亚瑟·彭德拉根
I want to call off the battle.
我想要结束战争
It's a little too late for that.
你不觉得有点晚了吗
I don't propose a truce, but an alternative.
我不是要你就此罢手 只是提个建议
I invoke the right of single combat -
我提议双方各派一名勇士
two champions settle this matter between them.
单打独斗 一战定胜负
And why should I grant you this favour?
我为什么要接受这个提议
There has been bloodshed enough already, Your Highness.
陛下 死的人已经够多了
Many hundreds of lives will be saved this way.
这么做可以挽救成百上千的性命
And your terms?
什么条件
If my man wins, you must withdraw your army.
如果我方胜出 你必须撤兵
And if mine is the victor?
如果我的勇士赢了呢
Then half of all Camelot is yours.
卡梅洛特的一半就归你所有
Sorry about this. You know him?
对不起 你认识他
He's my servant. He must have followed me here.
他是我的仆人 肯定是偷偷跟着我来的
I knew nothing about it. Kill him.
我完全不知情 杀了他
Wait! Please. Let him go.
等等 放过他吧
He's just... a simple-minded fool.
他就是个头脑简单的傻子
That is two favours...
你一个晚上
you have asked me this night, Arthur Pendragon.
就想让我帮你两个忙 亚瑟·彭德拉根
Very well. You shall have your trial by combat.
好吧 我接受你的提议
Announce your champion by noon tomorrow.
明天正午报上勇士的大名
Thank you, Your Highness. And take your fool with you.
谢谢你 陛下 把这个傻子带走
Simpleminded fool? I was being kind, believe me.
头脑简单的傻子 那还是往好了说
You almost got me killed.
你差点把我害死
Me?! You seemed to be doing a good job yourself.
我 你自己就能把自己害死
What's wrong with you?
你到底怎么回事
Why can you never just let me be? I'm your friend.
你能不能少管闲事 我是你的朋友
I was looking out for you.
我是在帮你 为你着想
I appreciate that, in your very confused way,
我谢谢你 你迷糊的小脑瓜可能觉得
you were only trying to help, but, please...
你在帮我 不过拜托你
don't do it again.
别再这样了
Sire, we can win this battle, I know we can.
陛下 我们此战有很大胜算
I don't doubt it. But at what cost?
我知道 但是代价惨重
How many men would be slaughtered?
多少士兵要因此丧命
What if we were to lose this trial?
如果对决输了怎么办
We can't give up our land.
我们不能放弃我们的土地
That's the deal I've struck.
条款就是这么定的
I believe it to be fair and I'll stand by it.
我认为公平合理 必须照办
well then, all that remains, my Lord, is for you to choose your champion.
既然如此 陛下 选出你的勇士吧
It would be a privilege, Sire. Sire.
我愿拥有这份荣耀 陛下 陛下
There can only be one choice...
只有一个人选
one choice which is just and honourable.
非常公平且正当
This fight's mine.
我要亲自出战
I don't like it. It must be a trick.
不对头 这里面肯定有鬼
What concerns you, Your Highness?
陛下为何如此不安
Arthur. Why would he choose himself as the champion?
亚瑟为什么要亲自出战
Because he's Arthur.
他就是这样
He'll always risk his own life before those of his men.
凡事都要抢着出头 连命也不顾
Trust me, it's no trick, Arthur will fight.
相信我 这没有鬼 亚瑟会亲自出战
It's as if you were pleased, Morgana.
茉嘉娜 你看起来还挺高兴
Whatever else he is, Arthur is a great warrior.
不管怎么样 亚瑟毕竟是武艺高超的战士
You have as much to lose as I if he wins.
如果他赢了 我们俩都没好果子吃
You desire the throne of Camelot, do you not?
你想要得到卡梅洛特的王位 不是吗
I don't deny it. It's rightfully mine after all.
我不否认 由我继承王位名正言顺
Arthur will not win.
亚瑟赢不了
How can you possibly know that?
你怎么知道呢
Because I have the power to ensure that he doesn't.
因为我的法力能确保他失败
Then you must use it.
那你一定要出手
Morgana.
茉嘉娜
Did you get it? Of course.
拿到了吗 当然
Arthur is as good as dead.
亚瑟死定了
Not too tight. You don't want to kill me before I've even started.
不要太紧了 别还没上场就死在你手里了
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表