剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
In a land of myth and a time of magic,
在一片神秘的领地和一个魔法的时代
the destiny of a great kingdom
一个伟大王国的命运
rests on the shoulders of a young man.
降临在一位年轻人身上
His name - Merlin.
他的名字叫 梅林
Wait!
慢着
There's still some pleasure to be had here.
看来这里还是有点乐子
I'm not saying it's inappropriate, you're the King, I'm not,
我没说不对 你是国王
it's your choice, no doubt.
那是你的决定 毋庸置疑
It could hardly be my choice what with me not being the King.
我不是国王 那也由不得我选择
But I do feel I have to say something
可是我觉得该提醒你
because these clothes are only supposed to...
因为这些服装只适合于...
Merlin? Yes, my Lord?
梅林 是 陛下
Could you do something for me?
为我做件事好吗
Of course, absolutely, not a problem, whatever needs doing.
当然 完全没问题 做什么都行
Could you - please - shut up!
请你 闭嘴
Yes, I can do that. Of course I can. That's not a problem.
当然 没问题 我能闭嘴 没问题
Now!
还不闭
My Lords, fellow knights, gentlemen.
各位大人 骑士 先生们
As you are all aware,
正如大家所知
Camelot's claim to the lands of Gedref
卡梅洛特对盖德瑞夫的主♥权♥归属
has long been in dispute.
争论已久
Today I can announce that
今天我宣布
after many months of confidential negotiations,
经过数月的秘密协商
the kingdoms of Nemeth and Camelot have reached an agreement.
奈米斯和卡梅洛特两国已达成一致
There is nothing to fear.
不必担心
It is a fair and honourable agreement
这是一个有利于两国的
that befits two great kingdoms.
公平协议
Furthermore, our friendship will be cemented
此外 两国的友谊还将因为
by a union that cannot be broken,
两人的结合而更加紧密
my hand in marriage to her Royal Highness, Princess Mithian.
我与米希安公主殿下的联姻
Smile! He can't mean that.
微笑 他不是来真的
And clap. Smile and clap.
鼓掌 微笑 鼓掌
How come I didn't know any of this?
我怎么一点都不知道
How come you didn't say anything?
你怎么能什么都不说
That's what confidential means, Merlin.
秘密协商就是这样 梅林
Keeping it from blabbermouths like you.
避免像你这种大嘴巴到处说
You can't do this!
你不能这么做
No. You're right, I can't.
对 你说得对 我不能
Oh, wait a second, I'm the King so I can.
等一下 我是国王 我就行
But surely it's a little bit... A bit what?
可你不觉得有点 有点什么
Soon?
太快
What do you mean?
你什么意思
You mean Guinevere?
你是说格温娜维尔
I told you not to mention her name again.
我告诉过你别再提她的名字
Which is why I didn't.
所以我没提
How many times do I have to tell you?
我得告诉你多少次
Guinevere made her choice. She betrayed me.
格温娜维尔自己做的选择 她背叛了我
Now she must take the consequences.
现在她必须承担后果
But... But what?
可是 可是什么
Nothing.
没什么
That's right - nothing.
这就对了 没什么
Except that you still love her.
除了你还爱着她
You ever say anything like that again,
你要是再敢说这样的话
and I swear you'll join her in exile forever!
我发誓让你像她一样被永远流放
Eoghan.
欧汉
My Lord. Have you what I asked for?
大人 拿到我要的了吗
I... It was not so easy as I thought.
我...事情没我想的那么简单
I hope you haven't forgotten how much I have done for you.
希望你没忘记我为你做了多少
No, of course not, my Lord.
不 当然没忘 大人
Or how simple it would be for a man in my position to have you arrested?
也别忘记以我的权位要抓你是多么易如反掌
I should hate to see such a young life wasted.
我可不想看到如此年轻的生命白白浪费
I cannot do it.
我不能做
I cannot betray my master's trust, my Lord, I'm sorry.
我不能辜负师♥傅♥的信任 大人 抱歉
You'd rather betray mine?
那你就能辜负我吗
Of course, I understand.
当然 我理解
You swore loyalty to your master, it's commendable.
你誓死效忠你的师♥傅♥ 值得敬佩
Now, come. Neither you nor I will say any more about it.
好了 来 你我就不再提此事了
Particularly you.
尤其是你
You're late.
你来迟了
You have the plans?
拿到地图了吗
There have been some unexpected developments.
有些意料之外的事情
I hope you're not going to tell me you've failed once again.
这次不会是又让我失望了吧
I'm sure there'll be other opportunities in the future.
我敢肯定以后还能找到机会
Camelot grows in power every day, Agravaine.
卡梅洛特日益强大 阿古温
If we don't act now, there will be no future.
我们若现在不行动 就没有以后了
Particularly for you.
特别是你
It is not easy, my Lady.
事情不好办 公主殿下
The plans for the siege tunnels have always been very well protected.
城♥堡♥密道的图纸一直以来受到层层保护
And yet you assured me you could bring them to me.
可你保证说会带来给我
Or were you exaggerating?
难道你是在吹牛
No. Not at all.
不 我没有
But it will take time... Enough!
只是需要时间 够了
A man of your standing
以你的权位
can go wherever he pleases, Agravaine.
想去哪里都没问题 阿古温
You're not suggesting I take the risk myself?
你不会是要我亲自动手吧
But if I should be caught...
但如果我万一被抓...
Best not to be caught, then.
那就别被抓住
I was not mistaken.
我没弄错
The filth of the pig-sty cannot disguise true beauty.
猪圈的污秽无法掩盖真正的美丽
Helios.
我是赫利俄斯
I am only sorry we had to meet under such circumstances...
非常遗憾 我们在那种情况下相遇
Guinevere.
格温娜维尔
I suppose I must thank you for my life.
我想我该感谢你的不杀之恩
The villagers were not so lucky.
那些村民就没那么幸运
These are difficult times.
日子不好过
I need new recruits and the youth of today
我要招兵买♥♥马 而现在的年轻人
are not always... enthusiastic.
不是那么...积极
Who are you?
你是谁
From what family do you come?
来自什么样的家族
I am no-one.
无名小辈
I find that hard to believe.
难以置信
Nevertheless, it is true.
可惜这是真的
No matter. I'm not concerned with where a person comes from,
没关系 我不关心人的出处
only with what they can become.
只关心能够成为什么人
Would you do me the honour of dining with me?
能有幸请你一起共进晚餐吗
Knights of Nemeth, Camelot welcomes you
奈米斯的骑士 卡梅洛特欢迎你们
and extends the hand of friendship.
并向你们伸出友谊之手
Princess Mithian, you are most welcome.
米希安公主 欢迎你的到来
Thank you, Your Highness. I have heard much about you.
谢谢 陛下 我听说过很多关于你的事
And you are more handsome in person than reports suggested.
你本人要比传说的英俊许多
Are we to stay in this chill all day?
我们要在寒风中站上一天吗
Forgive me.
对不起
Tomorrow there will be a great feast
明天将举♥行♥盛大的宴会
to welcome our worthy friends.
欢迎我们尊贵的朋友
Were you expecting something different?
和你期待的不一样吗
Perhaps camp fires and raw meat?
也许是篝火和生肉
I'm not sure what I was expecting.
我也不知道在期待什么
Please, sit.
请坐吧
I want to know all about you.
我想全面地了解你
There's not much to tell.
也没什么可说的
Except how a beautiful woman
那就说说一位美女
ended up swilling out pigs in the middle of nowhere.
怎会落到在穷乡僻壤喂猪的地步
It's a long story.
说来话长
I have all night.
洗耳恭听
Once they killed my family,
他们杀了我的全家
I knew they would come after me.
我知道他们会追杀我
I had no choice but to flee.
无奈之下 我只能逃跑
I travelled many months before I found someone
我跑了好几个月
willing to take me in.
直到有人愿意收留我
Helping with the pigs seemed a fair price for such charity.
替人喂猪也算是有所报答吧
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表