剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
Right.
的确
You're not feeling it?
你感觉不到吗
I...
我...
You know, Merlin, you're braver than I give you credit for.
知道吗 梅林 你的勇敢超出我的想象
Really? Was that a compliment?
是吗 这是表扬吗
Don't be stupid.
别傻了
All the things I've faced...
我曾面对过的一切...
I've never worried about dying.
我从不怕死
I don't think you should now.
我觉得你现在也不该怕死
Sometimes you do puzzle me.
我有时真不懂你
You never fathomed me out.
你就没懂过我
No.
是没有
I always thought that if things had been different,
我一直认为 如果换一种情况
we'd have been good friends.
我们可能会成为好朋友
Yeah.
没错
That's if you hadn't been such an arrogant, pompous, dollop head.
我是说如果你不是这么傲慢 自大 傻蛋
We'll defeat the Dorocha.
我们会击败暗灵的
We will, Arthur. Together.
我们会一起击败暗灵的 亚瑟
I appreciate that.
借你吉言
You're a brave man, Merlin...
你是位勇士 梅林
between battles.
只要没打仗
You don't know how many times I have saved your life.
你不知道我救过你多少次
If I ever become King,
要是我当了国王
I'm going to have you made court jester!
我就让你当宫廷小丑
They say the darkest hour is just before the dawn.
据说拂晓之前最为黑暗
Feels pretty dark now.
现在就挺黑的
It can't be long now.
天快亮了
Merlin, no!
梅林 不
What happened?
怎么了
The Dorocha cannot be allowed to remain in this world.
暗灵决不能留在这个世界
The sundered veil must be restored.
打破的隔膜必须得到修复
Arthur intends to sacrifice himself to heal the veil.
亚瑟打算牺牲自己以修复隔膜
I must take his place.
我要代他一死
Merlin, you must not do this.
梅林 你不准这么做
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表