剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
Wyrth gatu faest!
[咒语]
Merlin? I don't have time to explain.
梅林 我没时间解释
You have to trust me.
你要相信我
We need to make it to the cover of the woods.
我们要到树林里去躲一躲
You know, Merlin, you're much braver than you look.
梅林 看不出来你这么勇敢
Are you calling me a coward?
你是说我是胆小鬼吗
I'm saying there's not many people
我是说不是所有人
with the courage to break someone out of the cells.
都有勇气带人越狱的
I had to do it. They were going to execute you.
我必须这么做 他们要处死你
I know that you would never hurt Arthur.
我知道你不会伤害亚瑟的
Not of your own volition.
这不是你的意愿
After all that running. You must be thirsty.
跑了那么久 一定渴了吧
Where are my manners? You must be thirsty too.
我太不礼貌了 你一定也渴了
After you. No, no. After you.
你先喝 不 你先喝
I insist.
我坚持
I had some earlier. If I have too much,
我之前喝了 要是喝太多
I need to pee all the time. Ask Arthur. I'm always peeing.
我就想尿尿 问问亚瑟 我总这样
What are you looking at?
你在看什么
I'm sorry, Merlin.
对不起 梅林
For what?
为什么
I won't fail you again.
我不会再让你失望的
Just before he jumped me.There was a presence there.
他打晕我之前 有个东西出现了
I could sense it.
我能感觉到
It was Elyan who was supposed to be knocked out. Not you, Merlin.
该晕倒的是伊兰 而不是你 梅林
I must find Arthur. Elyan could make another attempt on his life.
我必须找到亚瑟 伊兰估计还会刺杀他
After Elyan's escape, Arthur was put under heavy guard.
伊兰上次逃掉后 亚瑟现在有重兵保护
There is little you can do to protect him.
你不用去保护他了
This shrine. Do you think you could find it again?
你还能不能再找到那个祭坛
I'm not sure I want to. You said I was never to go there again.
我不太想去 你说过我不该再去那里
We have to find out all we can about this spirit.
我们要尽力搞清这个灵魂的情况
Unless we know what we're dealing with,
只有搞清楚我们的对手
we won't be able to help Elyan, or Arthur.
才能真正帮到伊兰或亚瑟
Merlin?
梅林
It's just through these trees.
穿过这片树林就是了
What are we looking for?
我们要找什么
I'm not entirely sure.
我也不确定
But remember, don't disturb anything.
记得不要动任何东西
Trust me. I won't.
我绝不会的
Sorry.
不好意思
Gaius!
盖乌斯
What is it, Merlin?
怎么了 梅林
Something terrible happened here.
这里发生过很恐怖的事情
These runes are in the Druid tongue.
这些都是德鲁伊的文字
I also found this. There are crossbow bolts scattered all around.
我找到了这个 这里到处是十字弓的箭矢
This was Uther's doing, wasn't it?
是乌瑟干的 对吧
It is revenge for Uther's crime that the spirit seeks.
那个灵魂是想找乌瑟复仇
Merlin! Good of you to join me.
梅林 很高兴看到你来了
Perhaps I should fill you in
可能我应该告诉你
on all that's been happening while you've been...
这里发生的事情 因为你去...
That's a good question. What the hell have you been doing?
是个好问题 你到底去哪儿了
I was... Choose your next words carefully.
我... 一定要谨慎选词
They may be your last.
没准是你说的最后一个词
I was searching in the woods for some herbs for Gaius,
我在林子里为盖乌斯找草药
very rare herbs and hard to find actually...and I got lost.
这种罕见的草药很难找 然后我迷路了
You mean to tell me that you've been wandering around
你是在说你一整晚
in the woods all night?
在林子里瞎逛吗
Yes.
是的
What happened to your head?
你的头怎么了
I...I tripped over a root.
我被树根绊倒了
and I hit my head on a tree and knocked myself out.
我撞到了头 然后晕了过去
Well, after wandering around in the woods all night,
那么你在林子里游荡了一晚上
knocking yourself out, you must be hungry?
又晕了过去 一定很饿吧
I'm starving.
饿惨了
Pull up a chair. Tuck in.
拉把椅子 来吃吧
Oh, thanks very much I am actually... You're joking.
谢谢了 其实我 你在开玩笑
Oh no...
不是吧
Why're you doing this?
你为什么这么做
I must avenge my death.
我要复仇
What have you done to Elyan?
你对伊兰做了什么
Don't make me kill you. I don't want to kill you.
别逼我杀你 我不想杀你
Stop! That is not the Elyan we know!
住手 那不是伊兰本人的意愿
You let him go?
你放他走了
The palace is secure. No-one is able to get in or out.
王宫加强了保卫 没人可以随意进出
We're searching the Lower Town even as I speak.
我们这会儿正派人搜索下城区
Fear not, my lord.
不用担心 陛下
Elyan will be hunted down, and slain.
我们肯定能找到并处死伊兰
I will see to it personally.
我亲自处理这件事
Thank you, Uncle.
谢谢你 舅舅
You know that isn't Elyan, or you wouldn't have let him go.
你知道那不是伊兰 否则你不会放他走
When Elyan spoke to me. It wasn't with his voice.
伊兰开口说话时 那声音不是他的
It was the voice of a boy. A child.
是一个男孩的声音 小孩子
That is the voice of the spirit that now possesses him.
那是控制了伊兰的鬼魂在说话
What do you know about this shrine, Gaius?
你对那个祭坛知道多少 盖乌斯
I believe the site was once a Druid camp.
我能肯定那里曾是德鲁伊的聚居地
There is evidence that the camp was attacked.
有证据表明有人攻击过那里
Your father was relentless in his persecution of the Druids.
你父王曾经残酷地迫♥害♥德鲁伊
Many died. I believe it is one
很多人死了 我认为
of those tormented souls that now possesses Elyan.
现在控制伊兰的就是其中一个痛苦的灵魂
And that is why he seeks his revenge?
所以他来复仇
The spirit craves peace.
灵魂渴望安息
He wishes to find his proper place in the Other World,
他希望能在往生世界找到归宿
but the unjust nature of his death has denied him that.
但非正常死亡让他不能得偿所愿
Is there anything that can be done, to change this?
要怎么做才能改变这种情况呢
In Druid lore, only the atonement
按照德鲁伊的说法 只有
of the perpetrator can bring the spirit peace.
行凶者本人赎罪 才能让灵魂安息
Uther's dead. He can't atone for what he did.
乌瑟已经死了 他无法为过去的行为赎罪
Indeed. What about Elyan?
没错 那伊兰怎么办
Elyan is no longer the man you knew.
他已经不是你们熟悉的伊兰了
The spirit has a hold over him that may be too powerful to break.
这个鬼魂对他的控制力太强 可能无法打破
All we can hope is that he is
我们只能希望
found before he has a chance to enact his revenge.
在他下次出手前找到他
And if we do find him?
找到之后呢
Then I fear you have no choice but to kill him.
恐怕除了杀死他 别无他法
It is not your fault.
这不是你的错
You can't be held responsible for everything your father did.
你不用为你父亲的所作所为负责
That will be all Merlin, thank you.
这里没事了 梅林 谢谢
Are you sure you don't want me to stay?
真的不需要我留下吗
I think I'm going to get an early night.
我想今晚早点睡
Yeah. I'm pretty tired too,
是啊 我也很累了
what with having spent the night in the woods.
昨晚在树林里熬了一夜
No-one said anything about you getting an early night.
谁说你今晚可以早睡
In fact, you can make up for
你去擦盔甲吧
your little escapade by polishing my armour.
以弥补昨晚犯下的小错误
Merlin?
梅林
Fancy meeting you here...
很高兴在这里见到你
Why are you creeping around in the woods?
你在树林里晃悠什么
I'm following you.
我跟着你来的
Why are you creeping around in the woods?
你在树林里晃悠什么
Something I should have done a long time ago.
很久以前我就该这样做了
Elyan could be out here. Do you know how dangerous that is?
伊兰可能就在附近 你知道这有多危险吗
I have to face him.
我必须面对他
Feel free to go back to Camelot any time you like.
想什么时候回卡梅洛特随你
You're not going back then? I thought I might tag along.
你不回去了吗 我想好了才跟来的
Don't want you getting lost and scared.
不希望你迷了路受到惊吓
Are you sure you want to do this?
你真的要这么做
Maybe we should wait until it's light...
也许应该等到天亮
Or we could do it now, whatever it is that we're doing...
就现在吧 不管我们摸黑做什么事
in the dark when it's incredibly scary and dangerous...
也不管有多么恐怖和危险
Is that a good idea? We might be needing it...
这样好吗 也许我们用得着它
I'm not sure a sword will be much use against a spirit.
我不知道剑对付鬼魂能起多大作用
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表