剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
because they allowed them to control people's minds.
因为利用它们可以掌控人的思想
The Fomorroh will suck the life force out of you
多头魔蛇会吸光你的生命力
and everything that makes you Merlin will be gone.
以往的那个梅林将会从你身上消失
And in its place, there will be just one thought.
取而代之的是一个意念
One thought that will grow until it's consumed you completely.
这个意念将不断生长 直至完全吞噬你
One thought that will be your life's work.
成为你这辈子必须完成的使命
You will not be able to rest until it's done.
在完成之前你无法安歇
And that one thought is simple.
这个意念非常简单
You must kill Arthur Pendragon.
你必须杀死亚瑟·彭德拉根
Who are you?
你是谁
I am your new man-servant, Sire.
我是您的新男仆 陛下
I have polished your armour, sharpened your sword,
我已经为您擦了盔甲磨了剑
selected your clothes, there is a slight chill in the air today, sir.
衣服也已备好 今天有点凉 陛下
And now, if you would allow me, I would like to serve you breakfast.
现在 如果您允许 我来服侍您进早餐吧
What is your name?
你叫什么名字
George, Sire, at your service.
乔治 陛下 听候你吩咐
George. Listen, George, it's all very impressive.
乔治 听着 你做得非常好
Very impressive indeed.
真的非常好
But I already have a man-servant.
不过我已经有男仆了
All right, he's shabby looking, has appalling manners,
他确实很邋遢 又不懂礼貌
is extremely forgetful
还超级健忘
and seems to spend most of his time in the tavern,
而且似乎一有时间就泡酒馆
but he is...
不过他终究
my man-servant.
是我的男仆
And to be honest, I quite like it that way.
说实话 我喜欢他来服侍
I'm as worried about Merlin as you are.
我和你一样很担心梅林
You're not going to change my mind.
你改变不了我的决心
Who knows if the mercenaries have even left the forest?
谁知道那些佣兵有没有离开森林
I have to go.
我必须去
The patrols found no sign of him.
巡逻队没有发现他的踪迹
Do you really expect me to accept that?
你觉得我会接受这种说法吗
Just to sit here and take their word that Merlin's gone?
你觉得我会干坐着 接受梅林失踪的说法吗
I won't rest until I at least try.
至少要试试 我才会罢休
I know.
我明白
Just do one thing for me, please don't go alone.
只是求你了 别一个人去
He won't be going alone.
不会让他一个人去的
See, now you've condemned me to a day of mindless chatter.
瞧 都是你害的 我今天休想耳根清净了
Good.
很好
I will return.
我会安全回来
You better.
说到做到
You know what I like about Merlin? He never expects any praise.
你知道我喜欢梅林什么吗 他不指望人称赞
All these things he does just for the good of doing them.
他之所以做事情 只因为事情本身是好的
Declare yourself.
报上名来
Merlin!
梅林
I thought we'd lost you!
还以为见不到你了
Don't do that again, Merlin. My heart cannot take the strain.
别再这样了 梅林 我的心脏可受不了
Yes, well, you are getting on a bit.
是啊 你已经上年纪了嘛
What is this?
这是什么
A special welcome home. Your favourite.
为了欢迎你回家 特意做了你爱吃的
I think that you should stick to cooking up potions, Gaius.
你还是做药水更拿手 盖乌斯
This tastes like the bog Arthur found me in.
这跟我先前身上的泥巴味有得一拼
How did you escape?
你怎么逃出来的
With great skill. Can I ask you something?
本事大呗 我可以问你一件事吗
Yes. Of course, anything.
可以 随便问
What is the strongest poison that you possess?
你手里毒性最强的毒药是什么
I had this great opportunity to lace the bandits' food,
我当时有很好的机会给那帮匪徒的饭菜下毒
but nothing to do it with.
可我什么都做不了
Well, that would be Aconite.
应该是乌头毒了
A... conite?
乌...头毒
Well, I think I should take some of this with me from now on.
看来从现在起我应该随身带一点
You never know when you might need to kill someone.
谁知道什么时候需要杀个人呢
Indeed.
确实
You stink worse than your food!
你比你做的菜还难闻
Back to work or I'll be using your face to scrub that pot clean.
干♥你♥的活去 不然我拿你的脸刷罐子
Bog man. I have to say you're smelling better.
泥娃娃 你现在身上可好闻多了
That is food for the King of Camelot
这盘菜是给卡梅洛特的国王吃的
and is not meant to be soiled by your filthy fingers.
可不能让你的脏手污染了
Thank you, Guinevere, that is very kind.
谢谢 格温娜维尔 你太好心了
I might have known.
我早该料到
Hello, Merlin.
你好 梅林
What's this?
这是什么
Lunch?
午饭吧
Look, I know you like to take every opportunity to be by his side,
听着 我知道你处心积虑地找机会纠缠他
but this is just getting ridiculous.
不过这就有点荒唐了
You'll be pouring his bath water next.
你下次连他的洗澡水也要帮忙倒了
Merlin, is something wrong?
梅林 有什么问题吗
This is what's wrong.
问题就在这儿
I was just trying to help. I thought you needed some rest.
我只想帮个忙 我以为你还要再休息休息
Rest? No, I don't need rest.
休息 不 我不用休息
Do you know how long it took me to prepare this? I cooked it myself.
你知道这盘菜我准备了多久吗 我亲手做的
I think this is just a case of a simple misunderstanding.
我觉得这只是一个小小的误会
Yes. Well, you would take her side.
是啊 你只会帮着她说话
Excuse me?
什么
Merlin, I think you must be tired. You've been through quite an ordeal.
梅林 你受了那么多苦 肯定累坏了
I just want to resume my normal duties.
我只是想做我分内的事儿
Well, I'll be pleased to have your assistance
等会儿举♥行♥授爵仪式时
preparing for the knighting ceremony later.
我会很乐意接受你的服侍
Thank you, sire.
那谢谢你了 陛下
Merlin, are you all right?
梅林 你还好吧
I am pacing.
我在走来走去
Yes, I can see that.
我知道 我看得到
A man who is "all right" does not pace, Gaius.
"还好"的人是不会走来走去的 盖乌斯
Well, that's why I asked.
是啊 所以我问你啊
I am wrestling with a problem,
我在琢磨一个难题
and there are many factors to take into consideration,
需要考虑很多因素
and I have not yet come up with a solution.
目前还没想出解决方案
Can I be of assistance?
我能帮上忙吗
No.
不能
Would you like to share the problem with me?
那你愿意跟我说说吗
No.
不愿意
Sometimes two heads are better than one.
有时两个脑袋比一个脑袋好使
Yes, but not when one of them's yours.
没错 不过你的脑袋不中用
What are you after?
你在找什么
Arthur wants a crossbow.
亚瑟要一把十字弩
That one's ancient, probably wouldn't hurt a fly.
那个太旧了 估计连苍蝇都打不死
If you did want to hurt a fly, or a human, what would you use?
那要是想打苍蝇或者打人 你会用什么呢
You would use a thing of beauty like this.
那就要用这种好家伙
Carved from 50-year-old ash.
用五十年生的白蜡木做的
Be careful...
小心点
Will that do the job?
这个管用吗
Yes, that will do the job nicely.
一定非常管用
What is the job, exactly?
究竟是用来干嘛呢
To kill Arthur.
杀了亚瑟
Driving you mad, is he?
他把你折腾疯了吧
Not for much longer!
不会太久了
Talk about a bad use of time...
说到浪费时间
we have a potential traitor in our midst,
我们当中可能有叛徒
and I have to prepare for a knighting ceremony.
可我还要准备什么授爵仪式
Maybe it's one of the knights who want to kill me.
说不定骑士当中就有人想杀我
Maybe it's you!
说不定就是你
Don't look so worried, Merlin,
梅林 别搞得那么紧张
I don't really think you want to kill me.
我又没真的认为你要杀我
Aconite.
乌头毒
Wolfsbane to you. The deadliest poison known to man.
说狼克星你可能知道 最致命的杀人毒药
What was it doing on Arthur's food?
这怎么在亚瑟的食物里呢
Merlin took some from here earlier.
梅林先前从我这里拿过一些
He was really angry when he realised Arthur wasn't going to eat it.
他看见亚瑟不吃东西 很是生气
He has been behaving very strangely.
他最近的表现非常诡异
Why would Merlin want to kill Arthur? He wouldn't.
梅林怎么会想杀亚瑟呢 他不会的
Not if he was in his right mind.
除非他脑袋不正常
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表