剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
I couldn't be sure.
我也不确定
But I did have my suspicions.
但我的确有所怀疑
I feel like such a fool.
我就像傻子一样
I put such trust in him.
以前那么信任他
All this time, I was blind to his treachery.
一直以来 我对他的背叛毫无察觉
As I was to Morgana's.
对茉嘉娜也是
You were deceived. It could happen to anyone.
你被骗了 人难免如此
Yet it keeps happening to me.
但总是发生在我身上
I cared about these people.
我很在乎这些人
I don't understand.
我不懂
What have I done wrong?
我做错了什么
Why do they hate me? They don't hate you.
他们为什么要恨我 他们不是恨你
They just crave your power for themselves.
他们只是觊觎你的权力
Perhaps.
也许吧
Would they still want that if I was the King my people deserve?
如果我当国王是民心所向 他们还想要吗
Maybe Tristan was right.
也许崔斯坦是对的
Tristan was angry and...
崔斯坦那是气话 而且
..afraid.
很害怕
He needed to blame someone. But it's not you that's to blame.
他撒气没错 但不该怪到你头上
You seem very sure about all this.
你好像说得很肯定
All I know is that for all your many faults,
我只知道对于犯下的错误
you are honest and brave and true-hearted.
你坦诚面对 勇敢接受 真心悔过
And one day you will be
总有一天你会成为
the greatest King this land has ever known.
这片土地上有史以来最伟大的国王
Good to know I have the support of my servant, at least.
真不错 至少有个仆人支持我
I'm not alone.
不止我这么想
Believe me.
相信我
Is that all you have?
你就这点能耐吗
I was promised a decent fight.
我说了要来一场精彩的决斗
You're a very angry man, I can see that.
你火气很大 我看得出来
It must be hard...being so ugly.
长这么丑 挺不容易的吧
Children crying, women screaming.
丑到孩子哭闹 女人尖叫
Congratulations, Sir Knight. An admirable display.
恭喜 骑士先生 打得漂亮
You have earned your reward.
这是你赢得的奖赏
But you're going to have to do better if you want some more.
但如果你还想要 就得有更好的表现
Mother...
妈妈
Welcome home, Merlin.
欢迎回家 梅林
I've cleaned her wound. No sign of infection.
我清理了她的伤口 没有感染
So as long as she gets plenty of rest, she'll be fine.
就是说只要休息好 她就能痊愈
Thank you, Merlin.
谢谢你 梅林
For everything you've done for her.
谢谢你为她做的一切
I'm sorry I brought this...
我很抱歉给你们
misfortune upon you.
带来了不幸
Well, I may have lost my cargo...
虽然我没了货物
..but I still have my beloved Isolde.
但至少还有我亲爱的伊索德
Then you're richer than you know.
那你就很富有了
Spread out.
散开
Ensure the village is surrounded.
务必围死这座村庄
No-one must escape.
别放走任何人
It's good to have you home,Merlin.
你能回家真好 梅林
I'm so sorry it's been so long.
很抱歉我这么久没回来
I understand how it is. Your life in Camelot.
我都知道 你在卡梅洛特的生活
I worry about you sometimes.
我有时很担心你
The dangers you must face...
你要面对的危险
Mother! I don't want you to worry.
妈 我不想让你担心
I can't help it. It's what mothers do.
人之常情嘛 天下母亲都这样
Well, we are safe here. All of us.
好了 这里很安全 大家都很安全
How's she been?
她怎么样
As well as can be expected,
还算不错
but a broken heart takes time to mend.
但受伤的心需要时间才能平复
Guinevere.
格温娜维尔
Hello, Arthur.
你好 亚瑟
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干嘛
It's as good a place as any.
这是个好地方
I've missed you.
我想你
And I you.
我也想你
Agravaine...
阿古温
he's found us.
他发现我们了
Any suggestions?
该怎么办
Round the back.
绕到后面去
There!
在那
Get them!
抓住他们
You have magic!
你会魔法
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表