剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
From what Gaius told me,
根据盖乌斯的说法
I do not have your great powers, Merlin,
虽然我的力量不能与你匹敌 梅林
but I share your hopes.
但我们有同样的热望
For I, and others like me,
我 还有跟我一样的人
have dreamt of the world you seek to build.
都梦想着你力图创建的世界
And we would gladly give our lives to help you do it.
我们愿意帮助你 哪怕是付出生命
What's happened?
怎么了
We found him. He'd been kidnapped.
我们找到他了 他遭人绑♥架♥
He's in a bad way.
他伤势很重
It seems I misjudged Gaius.
看来我错怪了盖乌斯
Merlin was right all along.
梅林始终是对的
We were lucky you found him. Indeed.
很幸运我们找到他了 确实
If it hadn't been for the tenacity of your boy,
若非你的男仆坚持不懈
Gaius would be dead.
盖乌斯可能就死了
We both owe Gaius and Merlin an apology, my Lord.
我们必须向盖乌斯和梅林道歉 陛下
I'm ashamed.
我很惭愧
Why?
为什么
Your secret.
你的秘密
A secret I thought I'd protect with my life.
原以为我会带到坟墓里
Gaius, you could've died.
盖乌斯 当时很危险
But if Morgana had found out...
但如果茉嘉娜知道了
She didn't.
她不知道
She didn't count on Alator's true loyalties.
她没能得到阿雷陀的效忠
I worry that one day I'll let you down.
我担心有一天会让你失望
My worry is Arthur.
我担心的是亚瑟
We can't tell him about Agravaine.
我们还不能对他说阿古温的事
He needs to know.
他需要知道
We don't have any evidence.
我们没有证据
And you've seen how dear he is to Arthur.
你也清楚他跟亚瑟多么亲密
I think I owe both of you an apology.
我觉得需要向你们两人道歉
Not to me...
不算我
to Gaius.
就盖乌斯
Yes.
对
Merlin, will you give us a moment?
梅林 能让我们单独谈谈吗
Does that mean I get the morning off?
是不是说我早上可以休息
Yes.
是的
Yes, you can have the morning off to clean my chambers,
是的 趁休息的时间去整理我的房♥间
polish my armour, and launder my clothes.
擦盔甲 洗衣服
You certainly know how to apologise.
你还真会道歉
Are you all right?
你没事吧
I'm just glad it's all over.
很庆幸都结束了
I made a mistake.
我犯了错
I've looked after you since you were a nursling, Arthur.
我是看着你长大的 亚瑟
You should've known I love you far too much ever to betray you.
你应该知道我有多爱你 何谈背叛
Gaius,
盖乌斯
who abducted you?
绑♥架♥你的是谁
I couldn't say,
不知道
but I'm certain they were in league with Morgana.
但我确信是茉嘉娜的同伙
What did they want?
他们要什么
Information.
情报
About you,
关于你
Camelot,
卡梅洛特
to help bring down the kingdom.
借此危害我们的王国
Did they get it?
他们得到了吗
Morgana got nothing from me.
我没有让茉嘉娜得逞
I'm grateful.
我很感激
But there's a matter that still concerns me.
但还有一件事困扰着我
When you were asked about the sorcerer who killed my father...
当问到杀我父亲的那个法师时
..you lied.
你撒了谎
I did, sire.
是的 陛下
You admit it?
你承认了
I chose to protect him.
我决定保护他
I feared you would seek him out and execute him.
我担心你找到他后处以死刑
That would've been a grave mistake.
那就犯下了严重的错误
The sorcerer did not kill your father.
那个法师没有杀你父亲
Uther was dying.
乌瑟当时生命垂危
He tried everything in his power to save him.
他用尽浑身解数拯救乌瑟
Contained within this great kingdom
在这个伟大的王国里
is a rich variety of people, with a range of different beliefs.
有形形色♥色♥的人 各种各样的信仰
I am not the only one seeking to protect you.
尽力保护你的不止我一人
There are many more who believe in the world you are trying to create.
还有很多人期盼着你所努力创建的未来
One day you will learn, Arthur.
总有一天你会知道 亚瑟
One day you will understand...
总有一天你会明白
..just how much they've done for you.
他们为你付出了多少
There's something here I don't understand.
有种我所不知道的东西潜伏在这儿
Are you suggesting sorcery?
你指的是魔法吗
A Lamia.
拉弥亚
A creature of magic.
一种魔法生物
They can control the mind of a man.
它们能操控人的意志
Get away from her.
离她远点
It's something about you, Merlin. The way she looks at you,
与你有关 梅林 她看你的眼神
as if you were the enemy.
就好像你是敌人
We're the ones in danger, Leon. She's led us to a trap.
危险的是我们 莱昂 她带我们踏进陷阱
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表