剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
In a land of myth and a time of magic,
在一片神秘的领地和一个魔法的时代
the destiny of a great kingdom
一个伟大王国的命运
rests on the shoulders of a young man.
降临在一位年轻人身上
His name... Merlin!
他的名字叫 梅林
It's time.
是时候了
Sire, we're under attack. They're within the city walls.
陛下 我们遭到攻击 他们已经进城
All quarters of Camelot are now under our control.
整个卡梅洛特都在我们掌控之中
Agravaine?
阿古温
They're coming for Arthur, if they find him they'll kill him.
他们冲着亚瑟而来 找到就会杀死他
We have to make it across the border. Find sanctuary anywhere we can.
我们必须越过边境 寻找避难的地方
You're smugglers? If you're caught you could be killed.
你们是走私贩吗 一旦抓住就会处以死刑
Tristan and Isolde? I don't think so.
抓崔斯坦和伊索德 不可能
Who the hell are you?
你到底是谁
My name is Arthur Pendragon.
我是亚瑟·彭德拉根
We had a deal, partners for life, remember?
我们约定好的 要终身相伴
Guinevere? Hello, Arthur.
格温娜维尔 你好 亚瑟
Make sure the village is surrounded. No-one must escape.
务必围死这座村庄 别放走任何人
Agravaine.
阿古温
He's found us.
他发现我们了
I'll cover our tracks. You keep going.
我来断后 你们先走
O drakon, fthengomai au se kalon su katerkheo deuro!
[龙语]
Take cover!
快躲起来
Did you lose them?
甩掉了吗
We're safe.
我们没事了
You're sure? Do I look like an idiot?
确定 我有那么不靠谱吗
Yes. He doesn't change, does he?
还真有 他还是老样子 对吧
Which way now?
哪条路
I thought you said you grew up in these tunnels?!
你不是说你在洞里长大的吗
I did! It's just it could be that way.
本来就是 可能是这条
Or it could be that way.
也可能是那条
Yes.
没错
That's very reassuring!
我算是服了你
Run!
快跑
So you know Arthur?
这么说你认识亚瑟
I was a servant in Camelot.
我以前在卡梅洛特当女仆
To Arthur?
服侍亚瑟
No.
不是
So why are you here?
那你为什么来这儿
He's my King.
他是我的国王
Can't say I've detected many kingly qualities so far.
我倒没看出这位国王的王者风范呀
Well, maybe you don't know him.
可能是你还不了解他
I thought you said we'd lost them.
你不是说甩掉了吗
I thought I had.
我以为甩掉了
It won't take long for them to catch us. I'll go back.
他们要不了多久就会追上来 我去对付
What are you going to do? Create a diversion.
你回去干什么 调虎离山
Too risky. I know these tunnels, Agravaine doesn't.
太冒险了 这洞我熟 阿古温不熟
You keep going.
你们继续往前走
Merlin.
梅林
Don't do anything stupid.
可别犯傻
Me?
我会吗
Hello!
你好
Merlin!
梅林
Merlin?
梅林
Where's Arthur?
亚瑟呢
Be careful.
你最好小心点
What' are you talking about? Where's Arthur?
什么意思 亚瑟人呢
Tell me. Now!
快说
Or I'll have to kill you.
不然我杀了你
I don't think so.
恐怕你办不到
You have magic.
你会魔法
I was born with it.
我生来就有
So it's you.
是你
You're Emrys.
你就是艾米雷斯
That is what the Druids call me.
德鲁伊是这么称呼我的
And you've been at court all this time, eh?
这些年你一直在宫里
At Arthur's side.
在亚瑟身边
How you've managed to deceive him.
你是怎么骗过他的
I am impressed, Merlin.
我着实佩服 梅林
Perhaps we are more alike than you think.
看来我们俩是一路人
What are you doing?
你干什么
Merlin?
梅林
He knows the tunnels. He'll find his way. I'm going back.
他熟悉这洞 知道怎么走 我回去找
For a servant?
就为了区区一个仆人
You're wrong about him.
你看错他了
Merlin!
梅林
Where have you been?
你去哪里了
Were you worried about me?
你这是担心我吗
No. I was making sure we weren't being followed.
哪里有 我只是想看有没有追兵
You came back to look for me.
你是回来找我的
All right it's true.
好吧 没错
I came back because you're the only friend I have,
我回来就因为你是我唯一的朋友
and I couldn't bear to lose you.
我不能失去你
Really? Don't be stupid!
真的 别傻了
So where now?
现在怎么走
To the plains beyond the mountain.
翻过大山 去那边的草原
You sure? That's Lot's Kingdom.
真要去吗 那可是洛特的王国
He's no friend of the Pendragons.
他与彭德拉根并不交好
Maybe we could find somewhere here, a house where we could rest.
或许可以找个地方歇歇脚
We're fugitives, a danger to anyone who harbours us.
我们这是逃亡 谁敢收留就会惹祸上身
He's right. We must travel back towards Camelot.
没错 还是回卡梅洛特吧
We need to keep going.
我们继续前进
If we hole up in the Forest of Ascetir we'll be safe. At least for a while.
如果藏在阿斯提森林 至少能暂时安全
No. If anyone's survived that's where they'll be hiding.
不行 要想活下来就必须去那里避一避
I know which I'd do.
我知道怎么做
But you're the King, Arthur. You're our leader.
但你是国王 亚瑟 你是我们的头儿
All right. The Forest of Ascetir it is.
好吧 那就去阿斯提森林
Come on, Gaius. Hold fast.
坚持住 盖乌斯 挺住
Don't worry. Least we'll get to eat!
别担心 至少我们有吃的了
So you've another chance to sing for your supper.
又有机会为你的晚饭表演了
I thought I might make it a little harder this time.
不过这次我想稍微增加点难度
Seems fair.
挺公道
Oh, but you can't fight with your bare hands.
不过你赤手空拳可不行
Never mind.
别担心
You're a Knight of Camelot, you'll be fine.
你是卡梅洛特的骑士 不会有事的
What the hell.
见鬼
Well, well, well. Look at you.
瞧瞧你啊
First you go back to rescue your servant,
你先是折回去救仆人
now you're getting your hands dirty.
现在又弄脏自己的手
But then again,
不过话又说回来
why shouldn't you?
怎么就不行呢
You're just like everyone else.
你就是一个普通人嘛
There's nothing special about you, is there?
没什么过人之处 不是吗
Maybe you're right, maybe I don't deserve to be king.
也许你说得对 我不配当国王
Well, that's all right, because you're not.
没错 因为你不是国王了
Not any more.
没那个身份了
Arthur. Arthur? Don't.
亚瑟 亚瑟 别碰我
What happened in Ealdor was a moment's weakness.
在埃尔多那会儿是我一时心软
What you did to me...
你的所作所为...
Everything I cherished between us.
我曾经珍惜的那份感情
Everything we had. It's gone.
我们拥有过的一切 都没了
That will never change.
一去不复返
I'm sorry.
对不起
Enjoy your supper.
好好享受吧
I fear it will be your last.
恐怕是最后一顿饭了
You need to eat.
你要吃点东西
Whether I eat or not, I am not long for this world.
不管我吃不吃 我都将不久于人世
Come on, Gaius.
吃点吧 盖乌斯
I am a physician, Elyan.
我是医师 伊兰
I have spent my days watching the cycle of life.
生老病死的事儿我见多了
If there is one thing I am not afraid of, it is death.
要说有什么我不怕的 那就是死亡
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表