剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
This is good!
好吃
Guys, you've got to try this.
大伙快来尝尝
All right, don't tell me. It was too salty.
好了 别说了 我知道太咸
Typical.
又这样
Well, if you think I'm doing the washing up...
你们要是指望我把这些都洗了
Ic pe purhhle pinu licsar.
[咒语]
Ic pe purhhle pinu licsar...
[咒语]
No!
不
Prosm tohweorf!
[咒语]
Give it to me.
把龙蛋给我
It's not yours to take.
这不是属于你的东西
You give it to me and I will grant you a half share, Merlin.
你把蛋给我 好处分你一半 梅林
No, it must go free.
龙蛋不属于任何人
Don't be a fool.
别傻了
Think of the power it will bring us.
想想它给我们带来的权力
The lands we can rule over, the riches.
我们可以统领大♥片♥土地 拥有无数财富
I'm not interested in that.
我没兴趣
With this dragon at our command,
有了这只龙听我们号♥令
we will live like kings.
我们可以过国王一样的生活
We will have the freedom and power to do as we wish.
随心所欲 为所欲为
Dragons cannot be used like that.
龙不能这样被利用
They must be left unshackled, free to roam the earth.
它们应该无拘无束 自♥由♥飞翔
This is your chance.
这是给你的机会
Your chance to escape your meaningless life,
你可以借此摆脱毫无意义的人生
your worthless existence.
改变你卑微低贱的身份
It's not my life that is pitiable, it's yours.
可悲的不是我的人生 而是你的
You've wasted it for nothing.
毫无意义地浪费生命
I pieced together the Triskellion.
是我找齐了三旋璧
I found the path that led us here.
是我找到了来这里的路
The dragon belongs to me.
这只龙是我的
Now hand it over.
把它给我
No!
不
You are not going to stop me, boy!
小子 我看你凭什么阻止我
Dragons are magical creatures. They belong to no man,
龙是魔法生物 不是任何人的傀儡
they are for the benefit of all.
它们是全世界的财富
What do you know? You are but a serving boy.
你懂什么 你不过就是个仆人
I am the last Dragonlord and I'm warning you...
我是最后的驭龙者 我警告你
leave this egg alone.
不许碰这枚龙蛋
What the hell happened?
到底出什么事了
The tomb was a trap. He set it off.
古墓是个陷阱 他触发了机关
He never got out.
他没能逃出来
What about the egg?
龙蛋呢
It would've perished with him.
应该也一起毁掉了
Are you sure? We need to be certain.
你确定吗 我们要保证万无一失
Nothing's going to survive under all that.
这种情况不管是谁都必死无疑
Shame about the egg.
可惜了龙蛋
Yes.
是啊
You weren't able to save it?
你没能把它救出来吗
No.
没
All the jewels, all the treasures, Gaius,
盖乌斯 世上所有的珍宝财富
they don't compare.
都不能与之媲美
It was nearly lost because of you.
差一点就因为你丢失了
I'm sorry, Gaius. I was too quick to act.
对不起 我一时头脑发热
You have to think things through. Askhanar did exactly that.
你遇事要像阿什科那一样深思熟虑
He had the foresight to conceal this
就是因为他的远见 四百多年来
for more than 400 years.
龙蛋才能安然无虞
And now it is down to you, Merlin.
现在全看你了 梅林
For you to decide what you intend to do with it.
它的何去何从就由你决定
I've thought about that.
我已经想过了
I'm going to make sure it goes back to where it belongs.
我要把它送回亲人身边
Is it still alive?
它还活着吗
It can live for more than 1,000 years.
龙蛋可以存活上千年
So you are no longer the last of your kind.
你再也不是最后一只龙了
It would seem not.
看来是这样
When will it hatch?
什么时候孵出来
Young dragons were called into the world by the Dragonlords -
幼龙听从驭龙者的召唤来到世间
only they had the power to summon them from the egg.
只有驭龙者才能让幼龙破卵而出
As the last Dragonlord,
你是最后一位驭龙者
this solemn duty falls to you, Merlin.
这是你的神圣职责 梅林
How do I summon it?
我要怎么做
You must give the dragon a name.
你要给未出世的幼龙命名
Aithusa.
艾苏萨
A white dragon is indeed a rare thing
白龙非常罕见
and fitting.
不过名字很恰当
For in the dragon tongue,
因为在龙语中
you named him after the light of the sun.
艾苏萨意为耀日之光
No dragon birth is without meaning.
每一条龙的诞生都有意义
Sometimes the meaning is hard to see
虽然有时候意义很隐晦
but this time I believe it is clear.
但我觉得这次非常明了
The white dragon bodes well for Albion, for you and Arthur...
白龙是阿尔比恩 你和亚瑟
..and for the land that you will build together.
以及你们将共同建立的王国的吉兆
You are still untested as a king.
你作为一国之君还没有经历过考验
I can't just kill a man in cold blood.
我不能就这么无情地取人性命
You must do what you need to do to assert authority on this land.
你必须要不计代价建立你的权威
Do you really have the guts to kill me?
你真的有胆量杀了我吗
You've always shown mercy in battle. This isn't like you.
你一直在战斗中有仁者之风 这不像你
The whole of Camelot will pay for this.
整个卡梅洛特都要付出代价
Arthur will not win
亚瑟毫无胜算
because I have the power to ensure that he doesn't.
因为我的法力会确保他一败涂地
I made the wrong decision.
我的错误
Now I've brought this war upon Camelot myself.
给卡梅洛特带来了这场战争
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表