剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
Have you seen Merlin?
你看见梅林了吗
He was in the armoury. What did he want in there?
他去过装备库 去那儿做什么
A crossbow. I think Arthur must be getting on his nerves.
拿十字弩 估计亚瑟要受点惊吓了
Why?
为什么
He said he was going to kill him!
他说他要杀了亚瑟
What do you think about Percival?
你看柏西瓦尔这人怎样
He's very big.
大块头
Does that make him a traitor?
那也不能说就是叛徒呀
Are you going to get dressed?
要穿衣服了吗
Have you got somewhere to be?
你要急着去哪里吗
Percival's family were killed by Cenred's army.
森诺德的军队杀了柏西瓦尔的家人
He hates everything to do with Morgana.
他对茉嘉娜恨之入骨
You're right. He has pledged his allegiance.
你说得对 他已经宣誓效忠
I am wrong to doubt him. I need to put it from my mind.
我不该怀疑他 不能再有这种想法了
You must get dressed.
你该穿衣服了
Indeed.
确实
Elyan didn't ride out with us.
伊兰当时没有随行
Maybe he's concerned about my relationship with Guinevere.
说不定他对我和格温娜维尔的关系有想法
Elyan, could he be the traitor? My father killed his father.
伊兰会是叛徒吗 我父王可是他的杀父仇人
Could you get me my ceremonial sword?
可以把我的礼仪佩剑取来吗
The ceremonial sword - of course.
礼仪佩剑 当然可以
I find it hard to believe that Elyan would think ill of me,
我很难相信伊兰对我有什么恶意
but you can't trust anyone.
但现在谁都不能信任
In fact, I think you, Merlin,
说实话 梅林
are the only person I can trust.
我唯一可以信任的就是你
I know, I'm late. I'm coming.
我知道迟到了 就来
I feared as much.
我就担心这个
What is it? It's a Fomorroh.
什么 是多头魔蛇
Whoever put it there was very highly skilled.
种下蛇头的人手段很高明
What does it do?
这是干什么用的
In the days of the Old Religion, they were used by the
在旧教时代 女祭司常利用它们
high priestess to enslave the minds of her enemies.
控制敌人的心智
Once a thought was planted, the victim would not stop
一旦植入意念 受害者就无法安歇
till they'd accomplished it.
直到完成使命
First, we must paralyse the serpent.
我们先要麻醉毒蛇
Is it dead?
死了吗
Sadly not - merely dormant.
可惜没死 只是休眠
Now for the tricky bit. Pass me the blade.
接下来就难办了 把刀给我
That's it? I believe so.
这就行了 应该吧
We have the old Merlin back. Arthur is safe once more.
梅林终于回来了 亚瑟又安全了
Let us hope so.
希望如此
Arthur, what an unexpected pleasure.
亚瑟 真是意外
There's something I wish to discuss with you, Uncle.
舅舅 有些事情想和你商量一下
Of course.
当然可以
I'm afraid I don't take
我觉得叛徒之事
the matter of the traitor as lightly as you do.
恐怕没有你想的那么简单
Sire, I hope you don't think I meant...
陛下 你不会是认为我...
I have been looking into how the mercenaries discovered the route
我一直在琢磨佣兵如何能发现
through the forest.
穿过森林的小路
None of the knights had the opportunity to betray me.
所有的骑士都没有背叛我的时机
I have questioned the counsellors,
我问过所有的大臣
only three were aware of the treaty.
只有三人知道这个计划
Of those, none but yourself
这三人中 除了你
knew of the route I was planning to take.
没人知道我打算走的路线
Are you seriously suggesting that I...?
你真的怀疑我...
It brings me no pleasure to doubt you, Uncle.
舅舅 我很不愿意怀疑你
Then let me reassure you that you have no reason to doubt.
那么请你放下心来 你没理由怀疑我
You are all that is left of my dear sister.
你是我妹妹唯一的骨肉
If I betray you, Arthur,
亚瑟 我背叛你
I betray her, and that I will never do.
就是背叛她 我怎么可能这样做
But there is one other person who knew your route.
不过 还有一个人知道你的路线
Gaius.
盖乌斯
How do you feel?
感觉怎样
Never better.
再好不过了
It's great to have you back.
你能回来真好
What do you remember?
都记得些什么
About what?
记得什么
I take it that means nothing.
那就是什么都不记得
I have a feeling today's going to be a good day.
我有种感觉 今天肯定有收获
My father prepared me well for being King,
我父王为我做足了登基的准备
but he told me nothing of the loneliness of the job.
却没有告诉我身为王者的寂寞
What it's like to have all eyes on you,
就好像所有的眼睛都看着你
waiting for you to provide the answer.
等着你说出答案
In all the years I watched him,
这些年就我所见
he never wavered in his certainty.
他从来都是坚定不移
He was strong, he was sure. And I'm not in that place yet.
他那么坚强而笃定 我还没到那种境界
I value the guidance of others.
我太倚重别人的辅佐
But maybe I have been foolish to do so.
可能这样太愚蠢
Everyone has their own agenda.
大家各有各的想法
It feels like I can trust no-one any more.
感觉我谁都不能信任
Is that how you see it, Merlin...? Guinevere! Arthur!
你说呢 梅林 格温娜维尔 亚瑟
Gaius.
盖乌斯
You're not Merlin. No.
原来不是梅林 不是
There was a problem with the bath water.
洗澡水有点问题
Really?
真的
Yes, it's cold. Very cold.
正是 水太凉 很凉
Merlin's gone to remedy it.
梅林去换水了
I don't think you can have a bath today.
我觉得你今天不能洗澡了
Right.
好吧
Good job I'm not very dirty, then.
还好我也不是太脏
Good job indeed!
确实很幸运
Let me get this straight.
那就是这样了
If you kill one, another grows in its place?
杀了一个 还会再长出一个 对吧
I have heard such stories
我以前听过传说
in the past but never thought they were true.
但不知道竟然真有此事
That will silence it for a while.
可以让它消停一会儿
What is that? Arthur's socks?
什么东西 亚瑟的臭袜子吗
What are you trying to do to me?
你们想干嘛
I am trying to stop you from killing the king.
我在阻止你刺杀国王
So you don't remember anything?
这么说 你什么都不记得
I remember Morgana conjuring the snake,
我记得茉嘉娜召唤出毒蛇
but nothing more.
别的不记得了
Lucky for us you're such a bad assassin!
还好你刺杀的本事太差劲
But all is well now. I feel fine.
现在都好了 我感觉没事呀
For now, the serpent is dormant.
那毒蛇暂时休眠了
When it wakes, your mind will be Morgana's.
等它一醒 你又被茉嘉娜操纵了
Nothing will stop you from killing Arthur.
谁都阻止不了你杀亚瑟
How can we get rid of it if it keeps growing back?
那它要是不停地长 我怎么才能摆脱呢
There is only one way I'm afraid...
恐怕只有一个办法
you have to kill the mother beast.
杀死它的母体
The creature that lives in Morgana's hut?
就是茉嘉娜屋里的那只怪物
Great. How long have I got?
好吧 还有多长时间
How long before this thing wakes up? A day, no more.
它会沉睡多久 最多一天
And I wouldn't face her alone. Don't worry.
换作我可不会单独去找她 放心吧
I won't be there at all. Well, not exactly.
我不会那么傻 也许换个方式
She won't recognise me if I'm 80 years old!
她应该认不出我八十岁的样子
And what shall I say if Arthur asks for you?
如果亚瑟问起我该怎么说
Tell him I'm anywhere. Anywhere but the tavern!
随便说个地方 只要别说酒馆就行
Gentlemen.
先生们
What a pleasant surprise.
见到你们可真高兴
I wish we could say the same thing.
我们也很想这样说
Move away from the horse. Please.
请你离开那匹马
What lovely manners. I do admire a man who says please!
真有礼貌啊 我最佩服有礼貌的人
Now.
快走
Have you got bigger? You'll be getting shorter if I have my way.
你又长高了 小心我让你再矮一头
Nice. I like it.
很好 我喜欢
Leon, really, there must be something in the
说真的 莱昂 骑士守则里
Knight's code about how to treat the old man.
肯定说过怎么对待老人
You're not just any old man though, are you?
可你不是什么老人 对吧
You escaped the flames once, you will not escape again.
上次没烧死你 这次可跑不掉了
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表