剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
In a land of myth and a time of magic,
在一片神秘的领地和一个魔法的时代
the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young man.
一个伟大王国的命运降临在一位年轻人身上
His name... Merlin.
他的名字叫 梅林
Trapped, are we?
无路可走了吧
That's the idea.
你说对了
On me!
上啊
Your Majesty! Look what we have here.
陛下 看我们抓到谁了
He comes with us.
把他带回去
I'll deal with prisoners when we get back to Camelot.
回卡梅洛特后再处置战俘
I fear this is no ordinary prisoner, Your Highness.
陛下 这位恐怕不是普通战俘
Well, well...
原来如此
What is it?
这是什么
This, Merlin, is the royal crest of Caerleon.
梅林 这可是卡尔林的王家饰物
Is it not...
是不是啊
...Your Highness?
陛下
This is not the first time he's trespassed on our lands.
这不是他第一次侵犯我国领土
No, Sire.
当然不是 陛下
Last week he seized Stonedown on the western borders.
上周他侵占了我国西境的石头镇
But we're not at the borders now, Agravaine.
这里可不是边境啊 阿古温
This is the heart of the Kingdom. He took a grave risk coming here.
这是我国的核心地带 他竟敢冒这么大风险
Perhaps he doesn't see it that way.
可能他并不这么觉得
I fear it's no coincidence that all this has happened
乌瑟驾崩不久就出了这么多事
since Uther's death.
恐怕绝非偶然
What do you mean?
什么意思
Arthur, your father was a strong King.
亚瑟 你父王在位时强而有力
His enemies feared and respected that strength.
敌人自然对他敬畏有加
Are you saying I'm not worthy of that respect?
你的意思是我不值得尊重
No, Sire. Not at all.
不 陛下 我绝无此意
There isn't a citizen of Camelot who would not lay down their life for you.
卡梅洛特的所有臣民都愿为你赴汤蹈火
But your enemies,
可是你的敌人
to the enemies of Camelot
对于卡梅洛特的敌人来说
you are still untested as a King.
你还没有证明称王的实力
You must send a clear message
你要向外界发出明确的信息
that any action against Camelot will be met without mercy.
凡有侵犯卡梅洛特的行为 必严惩不贷
Did we not achieve that here today?
今天这样子还不够吗
No, Sire. Not enough.
不 陛下 不够
Not enough to deter Odin and Bayard
对那些觊觎卡梅洛特的奥丁
and others who covet Camelot's wealth.
和贝尔德之流仍然不够
Then what do you suggest?
那你有什么良策
I suggest...
我建议...
I suggest that we force him to accept a treaty on our terms.
我建议强迫他接受我们的条件
He must withdraw his men from our land.
他必须从我国境内撤军
Return our territories to us.
归还我被占领土
He must surrender Everwick.
割让艾弗维克
He'd rather die than agree to such terms.
他肯定宁死也不会同意
Then you are left with no choice.
那你就没得选择了
I can't just kill a man in cold blood.
我不能这么冷血地杀人
Arthur, you must do what you need to to assert your authority on this land.
亚瑟 为了建立权威 你必须这么做
There must be another way.
肯定还有别的办法
There's no other way.
没有别的办法了
Think on it.
好好考虑一下
Decide by tomorrow.
明日再做决定
Arthur...
亚瑟
Not now, Merlin.
梅林 现在不是时候
Arthur...
亚瑟
Arthur...
亚瑟
Here.
给
Thank you.
谢谢
You must be cold.
你肯定很冷吧
Have you not slept at all?
昨晚一夜没睡
I've been thinking.
我一直在想
About what Agravaine said?
想阿古温说的话
So what are you going to do?
那你打算怎么办
My father was a great king,
父亲是一位伟大的国王
but I don't have his wisdom or his conviction.
可我没有他的智慧和明断
I can only follow his example, and do what he would have done.
只能照着他的样子 亦步亦趋
You're going to draw up this treaty?
真的要提出这样的条件吗
I have to show my strength.
我要向世人展示我的力量
show that I'm worthy of my father's name.
告诉他们我不会辱没父王的威名
Caerleon won't sign it.
卡尔林不会签字的
You know that?
你知道吧
Caerleon brought this upon himself.
这是卡尔林自作孽
Arthur, you've always shown mercy in battle.
亚瑟 战争中你总是慈悲待人
You've never sought to humiliate your enemy in this way.
你从不会这样羞辱敌人
This isn't like you...
这不是你的作风...
You have no idea what it is to make these decisions,
你不知道这些决定的意义
decisions that will shape the future of this land.
这些决定会改变这片土地的未来
Arthur... So please stick to what you do know.
亚瑟... 不明白的事不要多嘴
What is this?
这是什么
You expect me to sign this?
想让我签这个
To humiliate myself before you?
在你面前自取其辱
You invaded our kingdom, took what did not belong to you.
你侵我领土 掠夺本不属于你的东西
And if I do not sign?
如果我不签呢
Then you will pay with your life.
那就拿命来偿
And who makes these terms?
这些条约是谁拟的
Arthur Pendragon...
亚瑟·彭德拉根
...King of Camelot.
卡梅洛特之王
Very well.
有种
Then make it quick.
那就快动手吧
Think what you're doing, Caerleon.
卡尔林 好好考虑一下
This treaty could seal a truce between us.
这个条约可以让我们双方休战
There would be peace,
大家和平相处
like there was between your father and mine.
就像我们的父王在世时一样
I am not my father.
我不是我父王
And you are not Uther.
你也不是乌瑟
Do you really have the guts to kill me?
你真的有种杀我吗
You leave me no choice.
你逼我别无选择
You do not choose anything, boy.
小子 不是你选择
It is I who choose to die and I alone.
死是我自己的选择 与你无关
Get on with it.
动手吧
So be it.
那好
Your resolve has already earned the respect of both the council
你的行为已经让朝臣和人♥民♥
and the people alike.
肃然起敬
Your father would have been proud of you.
你父王一定会以你为傲
Thank you, uncle.
谢谢你 舅舅
I don't know what I would have done without your support and counsel.
如果没有你的辅佐和参谋 我不知道怎么做
Can't have been easy having a man killed like that.
这样杀人肯定不好受吧
I had no choice. A show of strength was necessary.
我没有选择 我必须要展示我的实力
Don't you think compassion can also show strength?
你不觉得慈悲也能展示实力吗
Not to the likes of Caerleon, no.
对卡尔林这种人 不行
No, an example had to be made for the good of the kingdom.
不 为了王国利益 我必须要杀一儆百
So you don't regret what you did.
你一点都不后悔
My conscience is clean, Merlin,
我的良心是干净的 梅林
which is more than I can say for my room.
可是房♥间就不怎么样了
So just do your job, will you?
干好你自己的活 好吗
Look, I'm just saying, if there's something bothering you,
我只是想说 如果有什么烦心事
you can talk to me.
你可以跟我说
You shouldn't push your friends away, you know,
你不能把朋友推开
not now, not when you need them most.
尤其是现在 你最需要朋友的时候
You're wrong, Merlin.
你说错了 梅林
I don't need anyone. I can't afford that luxury.
我不需要任何人 这种奢侈我无福消受
The kingdom is my responsibility now
统治王国是我的责任
and mine to bear alone.
注定由我一个人承受
And you must learn to accept that.
而你得学着接受这点
This... this is no battle wound.
这 这可不是战伤
This is the work of cowards.
这显然是小人所为
Arthur will pay for this, by God.
我向上帝发誓 亚瑟将会为此付出代价
The whole of Camelot will pay for this.
整个卡梅洛特将会为此付出代价
Come.
进来
I am sorry to disturb you, my lord.
很抱歉打扰你 陛下
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表