剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
There is a way to heal my father.
如今还有一种方法可以救我父亲
How?
怎么救
With magic.
魔法
Arthur's planning on using magic?
亚瑟打算使用魔法
He's desperate.
他急了
He knows it's his only hope of healing Uther.
他知道这是治愈乌瑟的唯一希望
Merlin, please tell me you're not going to do this.
梅林 你不是要参与此事吧
I'd be lying if I said no.
我如果说不 那就是在骗你
You can't risk exposing yourself like this. It's too dangerous.
你不能这样暴露自己 太危险了
Arthur didn't recognise me last time when I was 80 years old,
上次我变成八十岁老头他都没察觉
there's no reason why he should this time.
这一次应该也不会
Need I remind you, the last time you used an ageing spell,
非要我提醒你吗 上次你施衰老咒
you were nearly burnt at the stake.
差点上了火刑柱
It's worth the risk.
可是值得为此冒险
You think Uther is going to thank you
你以为你用魔法救了乌瑟
for healing him with magic?
他便会感激你
He's more likely to have you hanged.
他十有八♥九♥会处你绞刑
Uther will never change his attitude towards magic,
乌瑟不会改变对魔法的态度
I know that,
这我知道
but if Arthur allows it to be used to heal his father,
但如果亚瑟同意用魔法救他
his attitude will be changed forever.
他肯定会改变
He'll see magic can be a force for good.
他会明白 魔法也能用到好的地方
You of all people should know that
我们都要记住 尤其是你
the use of powerful magic is fraught with danger.
使用这么强大的魔法是非常凶险的
If it works, I won't have to hide anymore.
如果有用 我就不必再躲躲藏藏
And if it doesn't?
如果没用呢
I can't stand by and watch you do this, Merlin.
我不能放任你这么胡来 梅林
Well, don't try and stop me, because... you can't.
别想阻止我 因为...你也阻止不了
You are playing a dangerous game, Merlin.
你这是在玩火 梅林
I've been playing a dangerous game
从我第一次走进卡梅洛特
since the first time I set foot in Camelot.
就一直在玩火
Maybe this is my chance to change that.
也许这是我改变现状的机会
Well? What did Gaius say?
盖乌斯怎么说
Any information? He didn't know much.
有什么消息 他知道的不多
But he has heard of a sorcerer, an old man.
不过他倒听说过一位老法师
He lives in the Forest of Glaistig.
住在加斯提戈森林
Gaius thinks he may be able to help you.
盖乌斯觉得他或许能帮你
Will he lead me to him?
他能带我去找吗
He has told me all that he knows.
他知道的就只有这些
We will have to find him ourselves.
我们得自己去找
If you were me, if it was your father...
如果换做你 父亲生命垂危
would you use magic to save his life?
你会用魔法救他吗
Yes. I would. I'd do whatever it took.
我会的 我会不惜一切代价
Prepare the horses, gather supplies.
准备马匹和干粮
We ride at first light.
天一亮就动身
Arthur. What news of your father's health?
亚瑟 你父王病情如何
No improvement, I'm afraid.
怕是没有好转
Something's on your mind.
你有心事
I didn't want to go behind your back.
我不想瞒着你
I have decided to use magic to heal my father.
我已经决定用魔法救我父亲
I'd strongly advise against such a course of action.
我强烈反对你这样做
There is no other way.
没有别的办法
Magic caused your mother's death, Arthur.
亚瑟 你母亲就是魔法害死的
If you respect her memory, you cannot do this.
如果你还敬她 就不能这么做
Would you see my father die?
你能眼看着我父亲死吗
Perhaps it is his time.
或许人各有命
Look, I know we have both suffered because of magic,
我知道你也因为魔法而痛苦过
but I can't stand by and let my father die.
但我不能就这么袖手旁观让他死
My mind is made up.
我意已决
Are you sure this is the right place?
你确定是这里吗
It looks like a charcoal maker's hut.
怎么像是烧炭的小作坊
The old man can hardly make a living practising magic.
老人家不能光靠魔法谋生
I think that a lot of sorcerers are in the... charcoal business.
我想很多法师都以烧炭为生
Are you joining me?
你要一起来吗
We don't want to overwhelm him.
别吓到老人家了
He probably doesn't get many visitors.
他平时肯定很少有访客
I'll stay out here and watch the horses.
我还是在外面看着马吧
I have never met anyone who is so scared so often.
我从没见过你这么大惊小怪的
Scream like a big girl if there's any trouble.
有事就学人家姑娘大声叫我
Don't worry. You'll hear me.
别担心 会让你听见的
Hello?
有人吗
There's no-one here. Are you sure this is the right place?
里面没人 当真是这里
I'm absolutely certain of it. I'm sure he'll be back soon.
肯定没错 他一会儿就回来了
Well, how do you know when he will be back?
你怎么知道他什么时候回来
He's a doddery old man. He can't have gone far.
他一个腿脚不方便的老头 走不了多远
If you want his help, you'll have to just wait for him inside.
你要是还想请他帮忙 就到屋里等着
Where are you sneaking off to?
你这是想溜哪里去
I have to pee.
人家去尿尿
So unless you want to come and watch me,
除非你想跟过来看
you should wait for him inside.
不然就待屋里等他吧
Why would I want to watch you?
我看你干嘛
There's the hut.
那就进屋吧
Make yourself at home.
随便些就好
Miht dagena, bepecce me.
[咒语]
Adeaglie pisne gast min freondum ond min feondum!
[咒语]
You?
是你
So, we meet again, Arthur Pendragon.
亚瑟·彭德拉根 我们又见面了
You have come to kill me?
你是来杀我的
No. That wasn't my intention.
不 没有要杀你的意思
I broke a pot.
我打破了罐子
You always were a clumsy fool.
老是这么笨手笨脚的
Excuse me?
你说什么
So if you haven't come all
你这么大老远地来这里
this way to kill me, why have you come here?
不是为取我性命 那又所为何事
I take it you didn't come
不会是专门来
all this way just to smash my favourite pot?
打破我最喜欢的罐子吧
If I'd known who you were, I wouldn't have come at all.
我若知道是你 绝对不会过来
I thought you may have come
我估摸着你来这里
to ask me to use magic to heal your father.
是想请我用魔法救你父亲吧
How did you know?
你怎么知道
I know more than you could possibly comprehend.
我知道的绝对超乎你想象
Given your hatred for my
你憎恨我父亲
father and everything that he stands for,
还有他的做法 考虑到这一点
I've clearly had a wasted journey.
我这次是白跑一趟了
Do not suppose that you know my mind.
别以为你很了解我
Will you help me?
你愿意帮我吗
You are asking me to
你这是要我
save the life of a man that would have me executed.
去挽救一个要处死我的人
I know what I am asking of you, you have no reason to help me,
我知道这是强人所难 你也没理由帮我
but you are my father's only hope.
可你是我父亲唯一的希望
I'll give you anything you ask for...
你要什么我都答应
land, gold. Name your price.
封地 金子都行 开个价吧
I do not want your gold!
我才不要你的金子
All I have ever wanted is that people like me can live in peace.
我只希望我这样的人能平静地生活
That those who practise magic are accepted, rather than hunted.
像我这样的魔法师能得到认可 而不是追捕
That is all I ask.
这就是我的要求
That is the price of your father's life.
也是换回你父亲生命的代价
You have my solemn word,
我向你保证
when I am King, things will be different.
等我登基 一切都会改变
You won't have to live in fear.
你不必再生活在恐惧之中
Then... I will help you.
那么 我愿意帮你
Then there's no time to waste.
那就别再浪费时间
We must ride for Camelot immediately.
我们即刻启程回卡梅洛特
Now? My father weakens by the hour.
现在走 我父亲已危在旦夕
But I have... no horse.
可我没有马
You can use Merlin's. He'll just have to walk back.
你可以骑梅林的 让他走回去
You would make your servant walk back to Camelot?
你让仆人走回卡梅洛特
I have a good mind not to help you!
那我真不想帮你了
I don't care whose horse you use.
我不管你骑谁的马
We have to get back to Camelot before it's too late.
反正要赶紧回卡梅洛特 不能再耽误时间了
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表