剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
for what you sacrificed on the Isle of the Blessed.
你在神佑之岛上的牺牲
It will be remembered always.
大家永生不忘
It is indeed good to see you once again.
能再见到你们真是万幸
I would like to propose a toast...
我想请大家共同举杯
...to the people I hold most dear.
为我最珍视的人
To Camelot.
也为卡梅洛特
To Camelot.
为卡梅洛特
To Camelot.
为卡梅洛特
You can have my bed.
你就睡我的床吧
No, no.
不 不用了
Really, after all you've been through
你受了这么多磨难
it's the least I can do.
我也只能帮你做这些
Thank you Merlin. It is good to see you too.
谢谢你 梅林 我也很高兴再见到你
I've spent so long thinking about what happened...
那天的事我琢磨了很久
Could I have saved you?
到底能不能救你
And if there was anything I could have done...
如果当时还有办法...
If I could have used magic...
如果我能用魔法...
If any of us had any magic, Merlin...
梅林 如果我们有魔法
then life would be a lot easier.
生活可就轻松多了
Good night.
晚安
Oh, no. I've seen that face before.
不是吧 这表情似曾相识
I want to believe that everything is fine.
我真心希望一切正常
That we really have Lancelot back.
希望回来的真是兰斯洛特
It certainly looks like him!
简直如假包换
Yeah.
没错
What is it?
那你这是
I don't know.
不知道
Something is wrong.
反正不对劲
When he was telling his story I sensed it.
他讲这段时间的经历时我就感觉到了
The way he greeted me, that made me suspicious,
他跟我聊天时的样子很可疑
but it's what happened just now that makes me sure.
但刚才的事让我确信无疑
He forgot I had magic.
他居然忘记我会魔法
Lancelot would never do that.
兰斯洛特肯定不会忘
Strange indeed.
的确蹊跷
Give him time.
再观察些时日
I am keen to hear your news.
我很想听你带来的好消息
I'm sure you will be proud, my lady.
公主殿下 你听了定会高兴
Arthur and his knights were completely taken in.
亚瑟和骑士们一点都没怀疑
And Gwen?
格温呢
This must be the last thing she hoped for on the eve of her wedding?
这应该是她大婚前夕最不希望看到的吧
If she was flustered, she certainly didn't show it.
如果她真的感到不安 那肯定是遮掩得好
I fear she truly does love Arthur.
就怕她是真的爱亚瑟
Any feelings she had for Lancelot are in the past.
她对兰斯洛特的感情已经过去
I had considered that eventuality.
此事我早有准备
Beclypp thinne idese thaet heo hine lyste.
[咒语]
I think it's time to re-awaken those feelings.
那就让她旧情复燃吧
I wasn't sure I'd find you here.
我拿不准你在不在这里
I thought you might have rooms in the palace.
还以为早搬到宫里去了
I want to stay here as long as I can.
我想尽量多待些时日
It may not be much, but it's my home.
可能是简陋了点 但毕竟是我的家
May I come in?
可以进去吗
I only want to wish you well.
我只是想来问个好
I never thought I'd see you again.
没想到此生还能再见到你
I know.
我知道
When I'd heard what you had done, I felt so guilty.
听说你的事之后 我心里很愧疚
No. You were protecting Arthur,
不要这样 你真的如我所托
just as I'd asked.
拼命保护亚瑟
If it weren't for you, there would be no wedding.
如果没有你 我们恐怕也没有今日
There are no words to thank you enough.
真不知该如何谢你
There is no need for that. I did what I felt was right in my heart.
不必客气 我只是听从了内心的指引
You taught me that, Gwen.
格温 是你教会我
To be true to myself.
要面对真实的自我
You will make a wonderful queen.
你将成为一位出色的王后
Your love for your people is surpassed only by your love for Arthur.
你对人♥民♥的热爱仅次于你对亚瑟的爱
The Madhavi people gave me this, a token of good fortune for my journey
麦哈维人希望它能给我的旅程带来好运
I'd like you to wear it, for I see their goodness in you.
我把它送给你 因为你同他们一样善良
It is a rare thing and I was lucky to have been touched by it.
它很稀有 我很幸运曾经拥有过它
I wish you and Arthur everlasting happiness, Gwen.
格温 我祝你和亚瑟百年好合
Mmm. The chicken is good. It's a nice broth.
鸡做的不错 汤熬得很好
What do you know about necromancy?
你对招魂术了解多少
What?
什么
Well, you know lots...about lots of things, don't you?
你不是见多识广吗
Necromancy is the most dangerous of all magical practices.
招魂术是所有法术中最为危险的一种
Even in the days of the old religion
就算在旧教时期
such sorcery was viewed with the utmost suspicion.
招魂术也是最不受待见的
I know I'm going to regret asking this, Merlin,
我知道问你肯定会后悔 梅林
but why do you want to know?
可是你问这个做什么
I think that someone has raised Lancelot from the dead.
我认为有人用招魂术复活了兰斯洛特
By someone, I presume you mean Morgana?
有人 你是指茉嘉娜
The old legends do speak of such creatures.
旧教中曾提到过这种生物
They call them "Shades".
叫做影子
Poor, tormented souls summoned
受苦受难的灵魂
from their rest by the necromancer's art.
由亡灵法师从死亡中唤醒
So, it is possible?
所以说这是可能的
Even if it is possible, we have no way of knowing for sure.
就算是这样 我们也没办法确定
Or do we?
看来是有办法了
Onluc tha sothan treow.
[咒语]
It's time.
时候到了
I didn't want it to be true.
我不愿相信这是真的
I know. We all wanted him back.
我知道 我们都希望他真的死里逃生
Yeah. More than anything.
是啊 除此别无他求
This man is a shadow of his former self.
他不过是过去的一个影子
A shadow with ill intent.
且别有用心
Do you think he means to harm Arthur?
你觉得他是来伤害亚瑟的吗
Whatever his reason for being here, it can't be good.
不管他来此有何目的 都不会是好事
Here. Let me.
来 我帮你
Thank you.
谢谢
I just wanted to wish you well.
我只希望你能平安无事
Shouldn't you be saying that to your future husband?
这些话不是应该跟你的未婚夫说吗
I do.
我知道
I have.
我说了
I will.
我会说的
I'm sorry, I don't know why I'm here.
抱歉 我不知道我为什么来这儿
Don't look so worried, Merlin. Arthur won.
别担心 梅林 亚瑟赢了
Yeah.
是啊
Now he's in the final with Lancelot.
他要在决赛中迎战兰斯洛特
Yeah, I know. People are going to love that.
我知道 人们肯定会喜欢这场精彩对决
You must be ready, Merlin. Your magic might be needed.
准备好 梅林 说不定要用到魔法
Arthur should withdraw. He's in no fit state to continue.
亚瑟应该弃权 他不能再继续比赛
He wouldn't withdraw if his head was hanging by a thread.
就算命悬一线 亚瑟也不会弃权
What's going on? Why did he yield?
怎么回事 他为什么认输了
I suppose I should be pleased Arthur's alive.
亚瑟还活着 我应该高兴才对
My liege.
陛下
Arise, Sir Lancelot. That's not necessary.
起来 兰斯洛特爵士 你不必这样
I always thought you were the noblest of my knights.
我一直都认为你是最高贵的骑士
You just proved me right.
你的行为恰恰证明了这一点
Thank you for your courtesy.
感谢你的谦让
It won't be forgotten.
我会铭记于心
Your Highness.
陛下
If he's not here to kill Arthur, what's he here for?
如果他不是来杀亚瑟的 那他有何目的
I don't know.
不知道
I wish I did.
要是知道就好了
Everything is prepared.
万事俱备
Gwen is on her way to our assignation as we speak.
这会儿格温已经去赴约了
You've done well. The Lady Morgana will be very pleased with you.
你做得很好 茉嘉娜殿下会很满意的
Arthur.
亚瑟
Arthur.
亚瑟
I'm sorry. There is something you must see.
抱歉 有件事你需要知道
Are you sure this is safe?
你确定这里安全吗
No-one visits the council chambers at this hour of the night.
没有人这么晚还到议事厅来
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表