剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
In a land of myth and a time of magic,
在一片神秘的领地和一个魔法的时代
the destiny of a great kingdom
一个伟大王国的命运
rests on the shoulders of a young man.
降临在一位年轻人身上
His name... Merlin.
他的名字叫 梅林
All right.
招了吧
Who drank all my water?
我的水谁喝的
I believe you have your answer.
这下知道了吧
You said I could have some.
是你让我喝一点的
I said you could have "some".
我只是让你喝"一点"
I didn't say you could drink every last drop!
没说让你喝得一滴不剩
I was thirsty.
实在太渴了
Here. Have some of mine.
给 喝我的
That's very funny.
很好玩是吧
Here. Unlike these ignorant fools,
给 我和这帮混♥蛋♥不一样
I share with my friends...
愿意和朋友分享...
What is it?
怎么了
I saw something in the trees. There.
林子里有东西 就那边
What is this place?
这是什么地方
This is a shrine.
祭坛
In the time of the old religion,
在旧教时期
they built shrines like this to appease restless spirits.
人们设这种祭坛是为使冤魂安息
We shouldn't be here.
我们还是走吧
It isn't funny.
别闹了
Gaius told me about places like this. They're cursed.
盖乌斯告诉过我 这种地方受到了诅咒
There's your spirit, Merlin.
梅林 这是你所谓的鬼魂
There's nothing for us here. Move out.
这里什么都没有 撤
Are you all right?
没事吧
What do you mean?
什么意思
You're very quiet. You didn't say a word on the way home.
你今天很沉默 回来的路上一声不吭
It's called thinking, Merlin. You should really try it some time.
我这是在思考 梅林 你以后也学学
Merlin.
梅林
What's that?
这是什么
Salt. Pour it in a circle at the foot of your bed.
盐 在床脚下撒上一圈
Helps to protect you from evil spirits.
能辟邪护体
Really? Does that work?
真的 管用吗
Absolutely, and if it doesn't.
当然管用 就算不管用
Gaius can always put it on his supper.
盖乌斯还能拿去做晚饭
Very funny.
就知道闹
I'm surprised that such a shrine exists so close to Camelot.
没想到卡梅洛特附近居然有祭坛
And it was cursed.
而且受到了诅咒
I could feel it.
我能感觉到
You were right to be wary.
幸好你当时谨慎
The Druids built shrines to bring rest to tormented souls.
德鲁伊设祭坛是为了使冤魂安息
Souls that were so badly wronged
这些灵魂冤情深重
they could not find peace in the Other World.
所以无法在往生世界找到栖身之所
Why do they hang all the ribbons and flags?
那儿为什么挂布条和旗子
The ancient rituals heal the ground
这种古老的仪式能净化尘世
so that the souls of the victims can find rest.
这样那些冤魂便能得到安息
But the magic that binds the earth is delicate,
但这种魔法太脆弱
and is easily undone
很容易被打破
so the ribbons and flags act as a warning.
所以用布条和旗子警示闲人勿近
I wish I'd known that earlier.
早知道就好了
Did anyone touch anything?
有谁碰过什么吗
No. I don't think so.
没 应该没有
Why? What is it?
怎么问这个
Anyone who disturbs the resting place,
打扰它们的安息之地
risks releasing the spirit.
可能会释放这些灵魂
You must promise me you will never return to that place.
你要保证再也不去那个地方了
Don't worry. I have no intention of going back there.
别担心 我没打算再去
And for once, I'm not lying to you.
这一次 绝对不骗你
Hello?
谁
Who's there?
到底是谁
Show yourself.
快现身吧
Keep away from me!
别过来
No! No!
不 不
What are you doing?
你怎么了
Nothing.
没事
I was getting a drink of water
我起来喝水
and tripped over the table.
结果绊到桌子
We missed you at the tavern earlier.
之前在酒馆的时候没看见你
Percival broke Sir Brennis' wrist arm wrestling.
柏西瓦尔把布伦斯爵士的手腕扳断了
Sounds like fun.
有意思
Not for Sir Brennis. Get some rest.
布伦斯爵士可惨了 好好休息
Arthur's planned a training session in the morning.
亚瑟打算明早操练
You know how the King likes his training. Good night.
你也知道咱们国王就爱这个 晚安
Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you.
对不起 没想吓你
You didn't scare me. I was asleep...
你没吓到我 我睡着呢
Why have you got that stupid smile on your face?
你在那儿傻笑什么呢
It's nothing. Why were you sleeping with your head on the table?
没事 怎么趴在桌上睡
I fell asleep while I was reading.
读书睡着了
What were you reading?
读什么书
I am the King of Camelot.
我堂堂一国之君
I do not have to answer to the likes of you.
大可不回答你
You're in a good mood.
你心情不错嘛
You obviously got out of the wrong side of the table...
显然是起床方式的问题
The wrong side of the bed...
没有睡错边儿
but you slept on the table, so...
却睡在了桌子上 所以...
It's extremely clever and funny, Merlin.
你很机灵很幽默 梅林
There are no limits to your wit!
你的聪明才智没有下限
Now please get me some breakfast.
现在请给我拿早餐来
Right.
遵命
Merlin!
梅林
Pair off.
两人一组
Concentrate on counter-cutting.
今天训练对攻
Gwaine, you're with me.
高汶你和我一组
What's that in your hair?
你头发上是什么
It's stew.
是汤汁
Why have you got stew in your hair?
怎么把汤汁搞头发上了
Because he was reading.
因为他在看书呀
Change of plan.
改变计划
I think we'll try something different...
我们换个新鲜花样
Elyan?
伊兰
Elyan!
伊兰
Elyan! I think he's had enough.
伊兰 点到为止
Are you all right down there, Merlin?
梅林 没什么事吧
Good.
很好
Well, Merlin will feel that in his arms tomorrow.
明天梅林就会感觉到胳膊疼
All this training. When are we going to see some real action?
整天都是操练 什么时候才能动真格的
No! No, no!
不 不 不
Are you all right?
你没事吧
Leave me alone!
别过来
Watch yourself...
看着点
Elyan?
伊兰
Elyan? Elyan?
伊兰 伊兰
Why doesn't he speak?
他怎么不说话
I don't know. It's strange.
不知道 看着有点古怪
It's like he lost his mind.
他好像六神出窍了
When I want your medical opinion Gwaine, I'll ask for it.
高汶 我需要请教你的话自会开口
Perhaps you would leave me alone to treat my patient.
你们都出去吧 我好照料病人
It would be better if Arthur didn't know of this.
这件事最好别告诉亚瑟
Why do you want to keep it from Arthur?
为什么要对亚瑟保密
Elyan hasn't been himself recently.
伊兰最近有点不对头
He hasn't said anything, but...
虽然他没说什么
he's clearly upset about his sister's banishment.
不过他肯定因为妹妹遭到放逐而心烦
It must have been hard to see that happen to Gwen.
看着妹妹受苦又无能为力 难为他了
We don't want Arthur to think Elyan's loyalties are divided.
我们不想亚瑟对伊兰的忠诚起疑心
The King doesn't have to know about
就算是国王 也不必
every accident that happens in Camelot.
对卡梅洛特的每件事都了如指掌
Thank you, Gaius.
谢谢 盖乌斯
Thank you.
谢谢
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表