剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
And you are not what you seem.
你就别装模作样了
What is he talking about?
他在说什么胡话
I've a good mind to run you through now.
我现在很想一剑捅穿你
I think Arthur would prefer to see him alive.
亚瑟更希望看见他活着
No, really, Arthur does not want to see me, believe me.
大错特错 亚瑟根本不想见我 相信我
In fact, if Arthur does see me, he will be in grave danger.
事实上 如果亚瑟看见我 他就有危险了
Are you threatening the life of our king?
你这是在威胁我们国王的性命吗
Percival,
柏西瓦尔
that is a sword, it does hurt.
这是一把剑 会伤到人的
Yes, I am afraid to say that if you don't let me go
是的 恐怕就是这样 如果你们不放我走
then there is every chance that I will kill your king.
我就有大把的机会杀掉你们的国王
Say that again? Why? Have you got ale in your ears?
再说一遍 怎么 你耳朵灌酒了吗
Thank you, gentlemen. So considerate, to help an old man.
谢了 先生们 这么体贴地帮助一个老人
I trust you bring me news of my brother's untimely death?
你带来了我弟弟英年早逝的消息吗
I wish it were so, my lady,
我倒是希望如此 公主殿下
but I do bring information of an equally enticing nature...
不过我带来的消息同样吸引人
I have planted the seed of suspicion in the young King's head.
我在年轻国王的脑子里埋下了怀疑的种子
I have struck a blow at the very heart of Old Camelot.
我沉重地打击了卡梅洛特的传统势力
Go on.
继续说
Arthur grew unsure of my motives.
亚瑟开始怀疑我了
But I have turned the situation to our advantage. How so?
但我因势利导 借刀杀人 怎么做的
I used it to implicate an old friend of yours.
我借此牵连了你的一个老朋友
Gaius.
盖乌斯
I think there are some interesting times ahead for our physician.
我相信有不少好戏等着这位老御医
You have done well.
你干得不错
But it is hardly information of an "Enticing" Kind, is it?
不过这个消息实在不算吸引人
Is Gaius dead?
盖乌斯死了吗
No.
没有
Is Gaius mortally wounded?
盖乌斯受重伤了吗
Does Gaius have so much as a sore head?
盖乌斯有一点点头疼脑热吗
No, my lady.
没有 公主殿下
So, my lord, you can do better.
所以呢 大人 你做的还不够
And you will do better.
你要更努力才是
You're not real.
这是做梦吧
Whatever you say.
随你怎么说
You're just my imagination.
你只是我的幻觉
That's right.
没错
I'm not really here,
我不在这儿
just pretend that I'm not really here.
就假装不知道我在这儿吧
And I'll just get this and go.
我拿了这个就走
Ablinne du, forlet du!
[咒语]
So, Emrys,
艾米雷斯
it seems you will not be my doom after all.
看来你终究不能成为我的劫数啊
Forp fleoge!
[咒语]
If I am to die by your hand you can at least tell me who you are.
如果我死在你手上 至少让我知道你的身份
Did Arthur send you?
是亚瑟派你来的吗
But you are no friend of his.
可你不是他的朋友
Magic has no place in Camelot, it never will.
魔法在卡梅洛特没有一席之地 永远没有
Not until I take the throne.
除非我坐上王位
Please spare me.
请饶我一命
I only want what is rightfully mine.
我只想要回原本属于我的东西
Perhaps...
也许
you can still be saved.
你也能因此获救
Ic her accigie anne windraes!
[咒语]
Farbled waw!
[咒语]
Windraes ungetermed - gehier!
[咒语]
Ic de bebeod mid ealle strangesse daet du geblawest
[咒语]
ond syrmest strange.
[咒语]
Gespurn peos haegtesse!
[咒语]
Ontend disne wyrm paet he licge unastyred a butan ende!
[咒语]
This is becoming something of a habit!
我都快挖成习惯了
I hope not!
不要啊
Don't worry. It cannot grow back again.
别担心 它再也不会长出来了
Merlin.
梅林
You're back.
你回来了
Dare I look? Don't worry, it's completely gone.
我能看看吗 别担心 这次彻底没了
I have no desire to kill Arthur. That's great news.
我没有杀亚瑟的想法了 大好消息呀
Although I'm afraid right now he does want to kill you.
不过我担心他现在很想杀了你
Two whole days in the tavern.
两天两夜泡在酒馆里
I'm not quite sure that it was that long.
应该没那么长时间吧
Give me one reason why I shouldn't get rid of you on the spot.
你说说看 我有什么理由不立即开销你
Because you would have no-one
那你就找不到人
to polish your armour, make you breakfast,
收拾盔甲 做早餐
organise your clothes...
整理衣服了
Well. That's where you're wrong. George!
是吗 那你就说错了 乔治
Merlin...
梅林
meet George.
见过乔治
George is perhaps the most efficient servant I have ever seen.
乔治是我见过的能力最强的仆人
He will be spending the week teaching you.
我要他花一周时间好好调♥教♥你
Teaching me? If you wish to remain in my service.
调♥教♥我 如果你还想服侍我的话
We will start in the armoury.
我们先从装备库开始
Lesson one is my favourite - polishing.
第一课是我最喜欢的 擦盔甲
Yes, that's my favourite too.
是啊 也是我最喜欢的
Tell me something.
跟我说说
If he's so good, why don't you just give him the job?
既然他这么棒 怎么不交给他做算了
He's seriously boring.
他是在太无趣了
I've never met anyone so dull.
我从来没见过这么呆的人
The man makes jokes about brass.
开个玩笑都是铜啊铁的
Anyway, off you go. It'll be fun!
好了 你去吧 肯定很有意思
Morgana?
茉嘉娜
Morgana?
茉嘉娜
Sleep!
睡吧
I know everyone thinks he's a traitor, but he's not.
我知道大家都认为他是叛徒 可他不是
He's been abducted. May even be dead.
他被人绑♥架♥了 说不好已经死了
Who is Emrys?
艾米雷斯是谁
Merlin's on to us.
梅林追来了
He's out searching for Gaius even as we speak.
此时此刻他正在寻找盖乌斯
So you know who Emrys is?
你知道艾米雷斯的身份了
Indeed I do.
我知道了
Then tell me!
那就告诉我
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表