剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
First, I must gather some rare herbs.
首先 我得找些珍贵的药草
They are an essential part of the cure.
这是必不可少的
I will come to Camelot at nightfall.
我会在傍晚到达卡梅洛特
If you want my help, that is how it needs to be.
如果你要我帮忙 那就得听我的
I will meet you at the lower gate outside the town.
我会在下城区的城门外等你
Give me your word you'll be there.
保证你会如约而至
You have my word.
我保证
Now, just wait here one moment. Why?
别走 在这里等会儿 为什么
Questions. So many questions.
问题 又是问题
For once in your life, would you just do what you're told?
你怎么一次都不肯乖乖听话呢
All right!
好吧
Merlin?
梅林
What were you doing?
你在做什么
Peeing.
撒尿
You mean to say you were peeing
难道说我在里面那么久
all the time I was in there?
你一直在撒尿吗
I really had to go.
人家没办法嘛
There is definitely something very wrong with you.
你肯定有严重的问题
Merlin. I was worried, I thought something had happened.
梅林 我很担心 感觉出什么事了
Apart from Arthur thinking that there is something very wrong
除了亚瑟觉得我的膀胱出了问题外
with my bladder, everything went to plan.
一切都按计划进行
I take it that this means you're going through with it?
你的意思是 这件事要做到底了
If I can heal Uther, Arthur has given me his word that,
亚瑟向我保证 如果我能医好乌瑟
when he is King, magic will no longer be outlawed.
等他登基后 魔法就能合法化
That could change everything.
一切都改变了
And what if something goes wrong? What of Arthur's attitude then?
那万一出状况呢 亚瑟又会是什么态度
I live with the risk of exposure every day.
我每天都冒着身份暴露的危险
If I don't take this opportunity, I'll spend my life
如果我不抓住这次机会 我的这辈子
having to hide who I really am. Everyone's tells me
都要躲躲闪闪的 所有人都告诉我
I have this great destiny...
我有个伟大的使命
maybe this is it. I have to try.
也许这就是呢 我得试试
Arthur has gone to consult with a sorcerer.
亚瑟去找一个法师了
He intends to use magic to heal Uther.
他想用魔法治好乌瑟
Then we must see to it that he fails.
那我们必须确保他失败
Seolforpraed apringe winstra,
[咒语]
apringe yfele, apringe wip ealle gode craefte.
[咒语]
It's cold.
好凉
I have bound it to the left-hand path.
我已经对其加持了黑魔法
You must place the charm around Uther's neck.
你把链子挂在乌瑟脖子上
What will it do to him?
这怎么起效
The force of any healing
任何治愈魔咒
magic will be reversed and magnified tenfold.
都将产生十倍效力的恶化效果
By trying to cure his father, Arthur will seal his fate.
亚瑟要治愈他父亲 与弑父没有两样
Arthur will never forgive himself.
亚瑟会永远无法原谅自己
He will be destroyed.
他会崩溃的
And a broken Prince will make a terrible King.
一个心碎的王子当不好国王
I promised Arthur I could
我给亚瑟下了保证
heal Uther - I can't even find the right spell.
说能治好乌瑟 可我连咒语也找不到
That's because you're reading the wrong books. Here.
那是因为你找错书了 给
Gwillem of Cambria was as mad as a coot,
坎布里亚[威尔士古称]的惠灵是个疯子
but there was never a better healer. Gaius, thank you.
也是最好的治疗师 盖乌斯 谢谢
It was cold today.
天挺冷的
Perhaps it's a good idea to start a fire.
生个火让屋里暖和点
Of course.
是
Finally, you will get all that you deserve, old friend.
你终于要完蛋了 老朋友
You must use only four drops.
只能用四滴
Any more could be dangerous.
多一滴就会有危险
I just hope I can remember the spell.
我只求能记准咒语
You must trust your abilities, Merlin.
你要相信自己的能力 梅林
Merlin? You have to get rid of him.
梅林 把他打发走
Merlin!
梅林
Arthur.
亚瑟
Gaius, have you seen my useless toad of a servant?
盖乌斯 见着我那没用的仆人了吗
I'm afraid not.
没有
Where on earth is he?
到底上哪儿去了
Have you tried the tavern?
酒馆去找过吗
The tavern. Of course.
酒馆 有道理
I am going to make him wish he was never born.
我要让他后悔生出来
Why did you tell him I was in the tavern?
为什么告诉他我在酒馆
It was the first thing that popped into my head.
我脑子里最先想到的就是那里
Next time, go for the second or third thing
下次用你第二第三次想到的地方
that popped into your head just anywhere but the tavern.
只要别是酒馆就好
Good luck, Merlin.
祝你好运 梅林
I'd started to think you weren't coming.
我还以为你不会来了
I gave you my word.
我做过保证
And here I am.
所以我来了
Good. We must hurry.
很好 我们得快点
I am led to believe that the King's palace is that way.
我听说国王的寝宫是往这边走
I can hardly be seen walking
我可不想被人看见
through the main gate with a known sorcerer.
带着一个受到通缉的法师走正门
So you are already going back on your word.
看来你已经准备违背诺言了
You promised that I would no longer have to live in fear.
你保证过我不会再生活在恐惧里
You're forgetting that you get to heal my father, when you have,
你忘了你必须先治好我的父亲
I'll give you everything I promised.
到时候我自然兑现诺言
Is this really as fast as you can walk?
你就只能走这么快吗
When you are as old as I,
你要是到了我这年纪
we will see how fast you can walk.
我倒要看看你还能走多快
I need to rest a moment. There's no time.
我要休息会儿 没时间了
Then perhaps you should carry me.
那要不你背我走
Fine. If it means we get there quicker, I'll carry you.
好 如果这样能走快点 我就背你
Come on.
来吧
Did you just kick me?
你居然踢我
Now who's wasting time?!
看 现在是谁在浪费时间
Faster! Faster!
快点 再快点
You're dismissed.
下去吧
But sire, we were instructed not to leave our post.
可是殿下 我们奉命不得离开岗位
And I said you're dismissed.
我说了让你们下去
Yes, my lord.
遵命 殿下
Wait!
等等
Is something wrong?
怎么了
My father has taught me never to trust magic,
我父亲说过永远不要相信魔法
and now I am using it to save him.
而现在我却用魔法来救他
Your own life has been saved using magic,
你这条命就是用魔法救回来的
more times than you can possibly imagine.
都不知道被救了多少次
What on earth are you talking about?
你到底在说些什么
I merely mean to say that magic is all around you.
我只是说魔法就在你身边
It is woven into the very fabric of the world.
它是这个世界不可或缺的一部分
How can I be sure it's the right thing to do?
我怎么知道这样做是对的
I know you have suffered because of magic...
我知道你因为魔法受过罪
as many have.
很多人也是如此
But not all magic and not all sorcerers are the same.
但并非所有魔法和法师都是一个样
I wish only to show you that magic can be used for good.
我只想告诉你魔法也可用于正途
I hope one day you will see me in a different light.
我希望有天你能换个角度看我
Efencume...
[咒语]
aetgaedre,
[咒语]
eala gastas
[咒语]
craeftigegestricie
[咒语]
pis lic forod.
[咒语]
Father. Father.
父亲 父亲
Arthur.
亚瑟
What's happening? I don't know.
这是怎么了 我不知道
Do something!
别愣着
He's dead.
他死了
No. He can't be.
不 他不能死
Father. Father!
父亲 父亲
What have you done?
你都做了些什么
This was not supposed to happen.
不应该是这样的
You gave me your word.
你向我保证过
You have killed him. You killed him!
然后你杀了他 你杀了他
No!
不
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表