剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
Don't waste your food.
别浪费食物
If Gwaine has to fight again
如果高汶还要去打
he will need all the strength he can get.
他必须尽量恢复体力
Come on. I'll take watch.
去吧 我来守着
Arthur, what's the matter?
亚瑟 怎么了
Don't listen to Tristan. He doesn't know you.
别听崔斯坦 他不了解你
I trusted the wrong people.
我看错了人
They betrayed you. That wasn't your fault.
是他们背叛你 不是你的错
I was a fool.
我是笨蛋
I've misjudged everyone.
每一次都看错人
My uncle, Morgana...
我舅舅 茉嘉娜
Every decision I've made has been wrong.
我做的所有决定都是错误的
You're being too hard on yourself.
你也太苛责自己了
I should be discerning, wise.
我应该明辨是非 聪明睿智
A statesman. A king!
身为统治者 身为国王
Tristan's right, there's nothing special about me,
崔斯坦说得对 我并无过人之处
I'm just like everyone else.
我就是一个普通人
You're not! You're a worthy king.
不 你是一位杰出的国王
I'm good with a sword,
我剑法不错
that's all.
仅此而已
Your people love you. Most of them are dead,
你的人♥民♥爱戴你 大多已经死了
thanks to me.
是我害的
No. Most of them escaped.
不 大多都逃出来了
And they'll be here, in the forest, I'm sure of that.
他们就在森林里 我敢肯定
If they are they'll have to find themselves a new king.
如果是这样 他们就再推选一位国王出来
Arthur...
亚瑟
Arthur!
亚瑟
O drakon, e male so ftengometta tesd'hup'anankes!
[龙语]
Well, thank you. You saved us all.
谢谢 你救了我们
The land of Albion
阿尔比恩
and the future we have all fought for was in peril.
以及我们为之奋斗的未来处于危险之中
What is troubling you, young warlock?
你有什么烦恼 年轻的法师
It's Arthur. He's lost the will to fight.
是亚瑟 他失去了战斗的欲望
He feels he's failed his people.
他觉得他辜负了人♥民♥的期望
He believes no longer deserves to be king.
他觉得自己不配当国王
The fate of Camelot rests in your hands, young warlock.
卡梅洛特的命运掌握在你手上 年轻的法师
For you, and you alone, can restore the king's faith.
只有你能重拾国王的信心
How?!
要怎么做
You must make him believe that he can be king once more.
你必须让他相信他能再次成为国王
I wish I could be of more help, Merlin.
真希望我能多帮点忙 梅林
No.
不
I know how.
我知道怎么办了
The people who fled Camelot,
从卡梅洛特逃出来的人
do you know where they're hiding? I am a dragon.
你知道他们躲哪儿了吗 我是龙
I can cover many leagues in the blink of an eye.
眨眼间就能飞过千万里
They shouldn't be too hard to find.
他们应该不会太难找
Then we've no time to lose.
那我们没有时间浪费了
What? There's something I need to show you.
干嘛 我有东西给你看
This had better be good,
但愿是好事
because this really isn't the time for one of your ridiculous games.
因为现在可不是陪你无聊的时候
I was thinking about last night and how say
我在想你昨晚说的话
and how you'd given up all hope,
你放弃了所有希望
how you were a poor leader and a shoddy king.
是没用的领袖 冒牌的国王
Shoddy? All right, shabby.
冒牌 好吧 是落魄
Thanks(!)
多谢
Well, it reminded me of a tale Gaius once told me.
让我想起盖乌斯以前讲的一个传说
Merlin, I'm really not interested in
梅林 我对你的睡前故事
your favourite bedtime stories.
可一点兴趣都没有
For once in your life,
你这次能不能
just listen.
听着就好
Many years ago, before the birth of the five kingdoms,
很多年以前 五大王国建立之前
This land was in an endless cycle of bloodshed, war.
这片土地战争不断 血流成河
But one man was determined to end all that.
有一个人决定结束这一切
He gathered together the elders of each tribe
他召集了各部落的长老
and drew up plans for the lands to be divided.
为各方土地制定了条约
Each would rule over the land as they saw fit.
按照各自的意愿统治一方
That man was Camelot's first king.
那人是卡梅洛特的第一任国王
Ancestor to all that followed, including you, Arthur.
世代卡梅洛特国王的祖先 包括你 亚瑟
Bruta.
布鲁塔
You know the story?
你听过这个故事
Yes, every child in Camelot does.
卡梅洛特的每个孩子都听过
Can I go back to bed now?
我可以回去睡觉了吗
No! Because there's another part of the story that you haven't heard.
不行 这个故事还有一段你没有听过
Really?
真的吗
When Bruta was on his deathbed, he asked to be taken deep into the forest.
布鲁塔临终之时 命人将他带到密林深处
There, with the last of his strength, he thrust his sword
用他最后的力量 将他的佩剑
into a rock. If his lineage was ever questioned,
插入石中 如果将来有人♥质♥疑王权
this would form a test,
便可以此一试
for only a true King of Camelot could pull the weapon free.
只有真正的卡梅洛特国王才能拔出石中剑
Are you making this up?
这都是你编的吧
Of course not.
当然不是
All right.
好吧
If it's true, why haven't I heard this story?
如果这是真的 为什么我从来没听过
Well, history isn't really your strong point, is it?
你不太熟悉历史 对吧
Then where is this rock?
这块石头在哪儿
It was lost many years ago during the Great Purge.
很多年前 在大清洗时期下落不明
But I have managed to find it.
不过我总算找到了
I've never heard so much rubbish in my entire life.
我长这么大就没听过这么多胡言乱语
Are you calling Gaius a liar?
你说盖乌斯是骗子
No, I'm calling you an idiot.
不 我说你是白♥痴♥
What's that then?
那是什么呢
What the hell are you playing at?
你在玩什么把戏
I'm proving you're their leader and king.
我要证明你是他们名正言顺的国王
That sword is stuck fast in solid rock!
那把剑可结结实实地插在石头里
And you're going to pull it out.
你要去把剑拔♥出♥来♥
Merlin! It's impossible!
梅林 这根本就不可能
Arthur, you're the true king of Camelot.
亚瑟 你是卡梅洛特名正言顺的国王
Do you want me to look a fool?
你是想让我当众出丑吗
No, I'm going to make you see that Tristan's wrong.
不 我想让你知道崔斯坦是错的
You aren't just anyone, you are special.
你不是普通人 你是真命天子
You and you alone can draw out that sword.
只有你可以拔出那把石中剑
You'd better be right about this.
你最好是说对了
You have to believe, Arthur.
相信自己 亚瑟
You are destined to be Albion's greatest king.
你命中注定会成为阿尔比恩最伟大的国王
Nothing, not even this stone can stand in your way.
无论什么都不能阻止你 包括这块石头
Have faith.
相信自己
Long live the king!
国王万岁
Long live the king!
国王万岁
When they arrived there, the ground itself was still on fire.
他们到的时候 那里还是一片火海
They'd all been slaughtered.
那些人全被烧死了
Every last one of them. And Agravaine?
一个不剩 阿古温呢
Dead.
死了
There's only one person who could've done this.
只有一个人可以做到
Only one man who could command a dragon.
只有一个人可以驾驭巨龙
This is the work of Emrys.
都是艾米雷斯干的好事
What about the drawbridge?
吊桥那边呢
Wellmanned. As are the Northern gates.
看守严密 北门也是
The battlements on the south side?
南边的城垛呢
Arthur, even if we CAN get inside,
亚瑟 就算我们能进城
she has an army.
她手下有一支大军
And we have what? A few hundred...
我们呢 还有几百人吧
And they still outnumber us.
依然寡不敌众
Yeah, but only three to one.
是 不过只有三比一而已
And do you think they'll fight?
你觉得他们会参战
They'll fight for Arthur.
他们会为了亚瑟而战
It's not for me they have to fight for.
他们不是为我而战
It's for Camelot. No, Arthur.
是为了卡梅洛特 不 亚瑟
It is you that people love,
人♥民♥爱戴你
and you that they will lay down their lives for.
愿意为你牺牲自己的性命
I know that I would ride into the mouth of hell for you.
就算你要杀向地狱 我也愿意追随你
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表