剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
Any time.
不客气
Tell me, Merlin...
梅林
would you say you are a good liar?
你懂不懂撒谎呢
If I need to be.
需要的话就撒个谎咯
You're going to need to be.
很需要呢
Merlin! What are you doing?
梅林 你在干什么
I'm listening for woodworm.
我在听蛀虫在哪里呢
I'm getting slightly concerned about you.
我真有点担心你了
What the hell's that?
这又是搞什么
The lock hasn't been damaged which suggests whoever it was had a key.
锁没被撬 说明窃贼是有钥匙的
Strange.
奇怪
With all these treasures, this was all they were interested in.
这么多珍宝里 贼就对这一个感兴趣
What was in here?
这里面有什么
I believe, sire, one third of a Triskellion.
陛下 是三旋璧的一部分
A type of key, that according to legend,
根据传说 那是一把钥匙
opens the ancient Tomb of Askhanar.
可以打开阿什科那古墓
I remember my father talk of such a tomb.
我记得我父亲说起过那个古墓
It contained a dragon's egg?
里面有一个龙蛋
It has been said. You don't believe it to be true?
是有这种说法 你不相信这是真的吗
Well, it is possible, sire.
有可能是真的 陛下
The wealth and wisdom of Askhanar were without equal.
阿什科那的财富与智慧无人能比
Is the egg still there?
那个龙蛋还在吗
I can't be certain, but to my knowledge,
我说不准 不过据我所知
no-one has disturbed the tomb for more than 400 years.
四百年多来没人能进入那个古墓
But with this Triskellion, someone could?
然而有了这个三旋璧 就可以了
Sire, a dragon's egg can live for 1,000 years. Even today,
陛下 龙蛋可以存活一千年 只怕到今日
it could still hatch and another dragon be born into the world.
仍有可能孵化出一只龙来
So my father's work to rid the world of these monsters would be undone.
那我父王为驱逐异兽所付诸的努力都将白费
That must be our fear.
确实令人担忧
Then we have no choice. We must hunt down this intruder
那我们没得选择了 必须拿下窃贼
and destroy the egg.
毁掉龙蛋
How could you be so stupid?
你怎么这么蠢
What were you thinking?
你在想些什么
I am a Dragonlord.
我是驭龙者
It's my sacred duty to protect the last of the dragons.
保护龙族遗子是我的神圣职责
The tomb could have remained closed for another 400 years
那古墓本来再过个四百年也没人打扰
and the egg would have been completely safe.
那样的话龙蛋肯定安然无恙
Now Arthur's riding out, intent on destroying it.
现在亚瑟要亲自出马毁掉龙蛋
We have to hope that Borden gets there first.
只能希望波登先到达那里
You trust Borden?
你居然相信他
You really think he is going to release that dragon?
你真以为他会把龙放出来
I fear to think what he intends for the poor creature.
我都不敢想他寻找龙蛋是何居心
Why couldn't you leave things alone?!
你就不能消停一会儿吗
Hurry up, Merlin!
快点 梅林
Same hoof tracks.
蹄印一样
We must be closing on him.
应该不远了
Look.
看
He's made camp.
他扎了营
Still warm.
还暖着
He can't have more than a few hours lead on us.
他最多领先我们几小时路程
We need to keep moving.
我们要赶紧追
Deer tracks.
这是鹿的蹄印
Have we lost him?
跟丢了吗
It's getting too dark to see.
天快黑了 看不大清
We'll find somewhere to hole up for the night.
找个地方过夜吧
But we're so close to him.
可我们都快追上了
Unless you can see in the dark, Merlin, there's not much else to do.
梅林 除非你能夜视 不然也只能这样
I'm famished.
我都饿扁了
Thank you.
谢谢
Yeah, I'm hungry as a horse.
我快饿成马了
That's a point, Merlin. Have you fed them? What?
对了 梅林 喂了吗 喂什么
The horses.
马啊
Well... Come on, they must be starving...
呃... 马肯定也饿坏了呀
But...
可是...
On your toes.
快去吧
That was lovely, Merlin. Thanks.
好吃 梅林 多谢
I loved it. Me too.
我爱吃 我也是
If you are going to wash those up, wash this too. Thanks.
洗这些的话顺便把这个也洗了 多谢
Hang on. There's still a bit left.
等等 还剩下点儿
Good was it?
味道不错吧
A little salty though.
有点咸了
Merlin, there's another plate here.
梅林 还有一碟哦
Where are you?
谁
Emrys...
艾米雷斯
Do not be afraid. We know your quest.
不要害怕 我们知道你们在找什么
How?
怎么知道的
The man you seek also stole from us.
你们找的那人也偷过我们的东西
He passed through these woods not three hours before you.
他刚刚穿过这片森林不到三个小时
Which way did he go?
往哪边走的
To the East. But you must be wary, Emrys...
往东 但艾米雷斯 千万要小心
the legends tell a tale that only the Druids know.
传说中的故事只有德鲁伊知道
What do they say?
传说是怎么说的
Askhanar was a wise man -
阿什科那何等睿智
he knew one day men would come seeking to disturb his rest.
他知道终有一天会有人来打扰他的安眠
The Triskellion is not just a key.
三旋璧不只是钥匙
It is also a trap.
还是陷阱
What do you mean? What kind of trap?
什么意思 什么陷阱
I do not know, but the legends are very clear.
我也不知道 但传说讲得很清楚
You must beware, Emrys.
你务必要小心 艾米雷斯
Emrys!
艾米雷斯
There is one other thing the legends say.
传说中还有一事
Only when the way ahead seems impossible
穷途末路之际
will you have found it.
方见柳暗花明
He must've left in the night. There are no horse tracks.
他肯定连夜跑了 没有蹄印
He's covered them.
都被他盖住了
We had him.
没有跟丢
We were so close!
我们快追上了
Where are you going?
你这是去哪儿
We don't know which way he went.
连他走哪条路都还不知道
He's heading East.
他往东走了
How do you know that, Merlin? Because I can sense it.
你怎么知道 梅林 我能感觉到
Sense is not a word I associate with you, Merlin.
梅林 你的感觉我可不信
Hang on...
等等...
He's right.
他说得对
He can't be.
不会吧
Well done, Merlin.
很厉害 梅林
Have you ever heard of the word "sorry"?
抱歉这个词你没听说吗
No - is it another word you've made up?
没听说过 是你自己造的词吗
It's a dead end. That's it. Let's go back.
没路了 没错 回去吧
What about the cave?
会不会在洞里
We're wasting our time.
我们在浪费时间
Arthur.
亚瑟
Merlin, this is ridiculous. Where's he heading?
梅林 这也太荒唐了 他到底往哪里走了
There's light ahead.
前面有光
No wonder no-one's ever found it.
怪不得没人找到这里
Take cover!
躲起来
Are you all right?
你还行吗
Yeah.
没事
Where's he firing from?
这人从哪里射的
I'll draw the fire. Get him to safety.
我去诱敌 你把他搬到安全的地方
Arthur.
亚瑟
What happened? Where's he gone?
怎么回事 人跑哪里去了
Perhaps he ran out of bolts.
可能是没箭了
Careful!
当心
Who knows what he's left lying in wait for us.
谁知道他给我们设了什么机关
We can go round that. No.
我们可以绕过去 不行
He knows we're coming. That's a risk we have to take.
他知道我们追来了 那也得冒险试试
We'll make camp and continue at dawn.
先扎营 明天一早再追
Merlin, can you get some more firewood?
梅林 能再找些柴火来吗
But I was just...
可我...
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表