剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
But your time among men is not yet over, Emrys,
但你现在命不该绝 艾米雷斯
even if you want it to be.
虽然你愿意牺牲
No! No!
不 不
No!
不
N-No...
不
"I want to pay tribute to Sir Lancelot.
我想要称颂兰斯洛特爵士
We owe him a great debt.
我们欠他很大一份人情
But it is not just his deed that we will never forget.
但我们要铭记的不止是他的英雄事迹
It is his courage,
还有他的勇气
his compassion,
他的怜悯之心
his unselfish heart."
以及他的无私
He was the most noble knight I will ever know.
他是我所见过的最高贵的骑士
He gave his life for all of us.
他为我们献出了自己的生命
He didn't sacrifice himself for Camelot.
他不是为卡梅洛特牺牲自己的
I asked him to look after you
我要他保护你
and he promised me with his life.
而他用生命实现了这个承诺
He was true to his word.
他没有食言
Arthur was lucky.
亚瑟只是走运罢了
And Guinevere?
那格温娜维尔呢
It was only by chance that Gaius found her.
不过是盖乌斯碰巧找到了她
You're wrong.
你错了
We were not thwarted by luck, it was Emrys.
挫败我们的不是运气 而是艾米雷斯
Emrys?
艾米雷斯
The Cailleach warned me about him.
灵界老妪警告过我
She said he was my destiny and my doom.
说他是我的宿命和劫数
It was he that thwarted us, I'm sure of it.
我敢肯定是他挫败了我们的计划
So what is to be done?
那要怎么做
As long as he exists,
只要他还活着
I will never gain what is rightfully mine.
我就永远拿不到我应得的东西
You must help me find this "Emrys"
你得帮我找到这个艾米雷斯
and destroy him.
然后干掉他
Gaius? How can I be of assistance?
盖乌斯 请问有何贵干
You're a man of great knowledge and wisdom.
你学富五车 聪明睿智
Knowledge, perhaps.
只是有点知识罢了
Have you ever come across
你有没有碰到过
a sorcerer called Emrys?
一个叫艾米雷斯的巫师
No, it doesn't sound familiar.
没有 这名字挺陌生的
Well, if you do hear mention of the name...
要是你听到这个名字...
I'll be sure to tell you.
我肯定会告诉你
It will not go unrewarded.
到时候自然有赏
There is only one person could've heard that name...
听到过这个名字的人只有一个
Morgana.
茉嘉娜
We know her powers are growing.
我们知道她的魔力在不断增强
She too must've seen the Cailleach.
她肯定也见过老妪了
But Agravaine...?
那阿古温...
I suspect he is not as virtuous as he seems.
我怀疑他的正派都是装出来的
And don't forget, he has every reason to despise Uther.
别忘了 他有充足的理由鄙视乌瑟
We must beware, Merlin.
我们得小心了 梅林
Morgana can never know the truth.
永远不能让茉嘉娜知道真♥相♥
She must never know who you really are.
决不能让她知道你的真实身份
We must make sure this is a celebration
我们得保证这次庆典
that the young prince will never forget.
让我们年轻的王子永生难忘
You can't die.
你不能死
If you were me, would you use magic to save his life?
如果换做你 你会用魔法救他一命吗
Yes, I would do whatever it took.
是的 我会尽一切努力
You can't risk exposing yourself like this,
你可不能冒险暴露自己
it's too dangerous.
这太危险了
You think Uther is going to thank you
你以为乌瑟会感激你
for healing him with magic?
用魔法救他吗
If it works, I won't have to hide any more.
如果成功了 我就不用再隐瞒了
You!
你
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表