剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
You wouldn't understand.
你不会明白的
It doesn't make any sense to me either.
我也搞不太明白
Gwen?
格温
I made her a vow I would keep Arthur safe.
我向她发誓会保护好亚瑟
You don't have to worry. I'll keep him safe.
你不需要担心 我可以保护他
I made a vow, Merlin.
我发过誓 梅林
You still think about her?
你还想着她呢
No.
没有
Arthur's a better man than me.
亚瑟比我更好
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Why?
怎么说
He loves her and...
他爱她
she's happy.
她很快乐
I remember the guards walking me to my door...
我记得卫兵护送我走回家
and then...
然后
Nothing.
就没了
It's just a surface wound.
只是点皮外伤
You were very lucky.
你真幸运
Everyone talks about the coldness, but I don't feel cold at all.
大家都说冷 但我根本没感觉到
You weren't attacked by the Dorocha, Gwen.
袭击你的不是暗灵 格温
Then what?
那是什么呢
Gaius?
盖乌斯
I fear someone wanted to do you harm.
恐怕是有人想要害你
Why? I don't know.
为什么 不知道
Surely if they did, they'd have done a better job.
那我只能说这活儿他们干得不漂亮
Maybe. But cold-blooded murder is suspicious.
也许吧 但是谋杀容易引来疑心
Better to leave you to the Dorocha.
把你扔给暗灵更好
Lancelot!
兰斯洛特
O drakon, e male so ftengometta tesd'hup'anankes.
[咒语]
It's all right. It's all right.
没事 没事
Thank you.
谢谢你
Who is your friend?
你这位朋友是谁
I am Lancelot.
我是兰斯洛特
Of course, Sir Lancelot.
原来如此 兰斯洛特爵士
The bravest and most noble of them all.
最勇敢最高贵的骑士
I'm not sure that is true.
这话有点夸张了吧
We shall see.
等着看吧
For now there are more pressing things at hand.
现在有更紧急的事情
The Dorocha cannot be allowed to remain in this world.
暗灵不能存在于这个世界
The sundered veil must be restored.
隔膜的裂缝必须修复
We are on our way to the Isle of the Blessed
我们正要去神佑之岛
to help Arthur heal it.
帮助亚瑟去修复它
Indeed. But at what price?
是的 但是代价呢
I know that the Spirit World demands a sacrifice.
我知道灵界需要祭品
It demands nothing, it is the Cailleach,
不是灵界 而是老妪
the gatekeeper to the spirit world, who asks such a price.
是灵界的看门人要索取代价
And there is no other way?
没有别的办法了吗
There is not.
没有了
Arthur intends to sacrifice himself to heal the veil.
亚瑟打算牺牲自己来修复隔膜
It is my destiny is to protect him, you taught me that.
我命中注定要保护他 这是你说的
Merlin, you must not do this.
梅林 不要这么做
Then I have no choice.
我别无选择
I must take his place.
我要代他牺牲
From the moment I met you,
自打我第一眼看到你
I saw something that was invisible.
就察觉到你身上有某种隐藏的东西
Now it is there for all to see.
现在终于完全展露出来了
A lot of what you see, old friend...
你所看到的 老朋友
is what you taught me.
大都是你教给我的
It will be an empty world without you, young warlock.
失去了你 世界多无趣啊 小法师
When we get to the Isle of the Blessed,
我们到了神佑之岛之后
do you really intend to sacrifice yourself?
你真的打算牺牲自己吗
What do you want me to say?
你想听我说什么
I look at you and I wonder about myself.
看到你这样 我扪心自问
Could I knowingly give up my life for something?
我能否像你这样自愿牺牲呢
You have to have a reason.
你必须有个理由
Something you care about.
有你在意的东西
Something that's more important than anything.
比世上任何事都重要的东西
Looks like someone beat us to it.
看来有人赶在我们前面了
Bandits?
盗贼
Do you think we'll make it before nightfall?
你觉得我们天黑前到得了吗
There's only one way to find out.
只有试过才知道
Has something died?
什么玩意儿臭了
Why am I always the butt?
干嘛老调戏我
Can't think.
多委屈啊
Pick on Percival.
去搞柏西瓦尔
Why me?
我怎么了
He washes.
他多干净
And he doesn't set fire to his socks.
而且他不会把袜子烧着
No!
不是吧
Quiet.
安静
Lancelot? How's Merlin?
兰斯洛特 梅林怎么样了
Bad news...
坏消息
He's still alive.
他还活着
Merlin!
梅林
Good to see you, Merlin.
见到你真好 梅林
Yeah, good to see you too.
我也是 见到你真好
It's going to be fine. Everything will be all right.
会好起来的 一切都会好起来的
I'm just tired.
我只是累了
You don't have to sacrifice yourself.
你没必要牺牲自己
I have to save my people.
我必须拯救我的子民
I will take your place.
我来代你一死
Merlin...
梅林
What is the life of a servant,
和王子的命比起来
compared to that of a prince?
仆人的命又算什么呢
A good servant's hard to come by.
要找个好仆人可不容易
I'm not that good. True.
我没那么好 这倒是实话
One thing...
答应我一件事
look after Guinevere.
照顾好格温娜维尔
I want her to be happy in her life.
我希望她能快乐地生活
She deserves that.
这是她应得的
Don't worry. I'll make sure.
你放心 那是肯定的
The Isle of the Blessed.
神佑之岛
What is that?
那是什么
I really hope I'm wrong.
真希望我猜错了
Wyvern!
双足飞龙
You're right!
你猜对了
S'enthend' apokhorein nun epello-o-o!
[咒语]
See? That's how you deal with them.
看见没 对付它们就该这样
We need to keep moving.
我们得继续前进
Sire, you must go on.
殿下 你们先走
We'll fend them off.
让我们来对付它们
It is not often we have visitors.
这儿很少有客人来
Put an end to this.
结束这一切
I demand you heal the tear between the two worlds.
我要求你修复两界之间的裂缝
It was not I who created this horror.
造成如此惨状的并不是我
Why should it be I that stops it?
为什么要我结束这一切
Because innocent people are dying.
因为无辜的平民受苦受难
Indeed?
是吗
Is this the best you can do?
你们就这点能耐吗
I know what you want.
我知道你想要什么
Do you?
是吗
And are you willing to let me have it?
那你愿意给我吗
I'm prepared to pay whatever price is necessary.
我已经准备好付出任何代价
Forb fleoghe!
[咒语]
So, Emrys,
这么说 艾米雷斯
you choose to challenge me after all.
你终究还是要向我挑战了
Will you give yourself to the spirits
你愿意把生命献给亡灵
to save your prince?
来救你的王子吗
It is my destiny.
这是我的宿命
Perhaps.
也许吧
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表