剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
莱丽 把你的背包给我
Riley, hand me your backpack.
我需要做个背带
I need to make a harness.
好了 戴西
All right, Desi,
我拉绳的时候 就快速拉我上来
when I tug on the rope, pull up fast.
他到底在干嘛
What the hell is he doing?
预估距离撞击还有10秒
距离撞击还有10秒
Ten seconds till impact!
九秒 八秒
Nine, eight,
七秒
seven...
快拉
Now!
伙计们 我们救出他了
Guys, we got him.
他没事
He's okay.
我就知道 这让我感到很开心
Yes, I know, I know. I was rather fabulous.
拉斯
Russ.
干得漂亮
Well done.
你拯救了这座城市
You saved the city.
这种温暖又愉悦的感觉是什么
What is this... this warm, magical euphoria I'm feeling?
这就是
Is this what...
这就是行善的感觉吗
is this what doing good feels like?
现在怎么办
So, what now, guys?
我还有试♥卷♥要批
Well, I... have papers to grade, so...
回到现实世界吗
Back to the real world, I guess?
现实 等等 现实世界
The real... Hang on. The real world?
现实世界是我们需要拯救的
The real world is what we need to save.
你们忘了整个国际阴谋了吗
Have you forgotten the whole global conspiracy?
就是"燃烧殆尽"那个
The-the "burn it all down"?
毕夏普说还有其他同谋
Bishop said there were others.
他们不会收手的
And they will not stop.
你想让我们做什么
What do you want us to do?
凤♥凰♥基金会已经不存在了
We don't have the Phoenix anymore.
没错 说到这个
Yes. About that.
或许还有件事我忘了说
There may be one other thing that I forgot to mention.
这里跟你们离开时一样
Well, it's pretty much as you left it.
做了一些技术上的升级
Some technical upgrades.
找了清洁人员打扫这里
Had a cleaning crew come in here.
我想在那边放一张桌上足球桌
I'm working on putting a foosball table over there.
你买♥♥下了凤♥凰♥基金会吗
You bought the Phoenix?
是的 就在几个月前 怎么了
Yes. Few months ago. What?
你们不会觉得我雇你们只为了一个任务吧
You didn't think I recruited you all for just one mission?
常言道 买♥♥东西之前还需要精挑细选呢
I had to, you know, kick the tires, as they say.
所以你是在考验我们吗
So, you were testing us?
不只是你们 还有我
Well, not just you. Me.
我得证明 我们能一起工作
I had to prove that, you know, we could all work together.
这怎么可能办到呢
How would this even work?
跟以前一样
The same as before.
只有这次 你们是私人资助的
Only this time, you'll be privately funded,
在我动用了一些关系以后
and, after I pull a few strings:
政♥府♥已经批准了
government sanctioned.
这样我们就能完成我选择的任务
Then we'll be able to pursue missions of my choosing.
我们的 你们的选择
Our... your choosing?
所以 你们怎么想
So... what do you say?
你们认真的吗 当然答应了
Are you guys serious? Yes.
我们答应
It's a "yes."
没错
Hell, yeah.
我能说什么 加我一个
What can I say? I'm in.
拯救世界可比装作拯救世界有趣多了
Saving the world is a lot more fun than pretending to save the world.
但我要留下我的特工
But I'm keeping my agent.
如果我不在 你们的小命都会有危险
Your asses would be toast without me,
所以我加入
so, I'll be here.
小麦
Mac?
家在人在
This is home.
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表