剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
compressors, generators.
这些东西应该放在博物馆里
I mean, this stuff belongs in a museum.
不可能
No way.
发电机 发动机 涡轮的设计草图
Ideas for generators, motors, turbines?
"湿婆"
"Shiva."
为什么感觉很熟悉
Why is that familiar?
印度神
Hindu deity.
也被称为毁灭之神
Also known as the Destroyer.
不可能
No way.
是特斯拉线圈
It's a Tesla coil.
最初的版本
An original. ?
电容器不太好了 但状况还不错
Bad capacitor, but otherwise in good shape.
尼古拉·特斯拉
Nikola Tesla.
这是特斯拉的东西
This is Tesla's stuff.
难怪有很多漂白剂
That explains the bleach.
-他有很严重的洁癖 -特斯拉
- He was a huge germaphobe. - Tesla?
发明交流电那个
The electricity guy?
还发明了很多其他东西
Among many other things.
什么
What?
其实特斯拉跟托马斯·爱迪生
Well, apparently, Tesla was a contemporary
还有亚历山大·格拉汉姆·贝尔是同代人
of Thomas Edison and Alexander Graham Bell.
你懂这么多可真性感
It is so hot that you know that.
我不懂 我发现了这个
I don't. I found this.
这是在外服部实验室拍的
Look, this, this was taken in a DXS lab.
他们都是外服部的人
These guys were all DXS.
简直让我大吃一惊
This is blowing my mind.
那这里肯定就是特斯拉
So this is where Tesla must have stayed
在洛杉矶工作时的住所了
when he was working in L.A.
所以"上级"才知道这个地方
Which explains how Oversight knew about this place.
湿婆
Shiva.
感觉像是某种武器
Looks like some kind of weapon.
特斯拉一直想发明所谓的超级武器
Tesla was always trying to invent so-called superweapons,
就像地震机器或死亡射线
like an earthquake machine or a death ray.
他认为强大的武器可以遏制战争
He thought that powerful weapons could deter war.
感觉他在给外服部制♥造♥武器
Looks like that's what he was doing for DXS.
看起来他把湿婆的位置标在地图上了
Looks like he put Shiva's location here on the map.
"X"表示地点
"X" marks the spot?
"X"表示你开始的地点
"X" marks the spot you start.
这是塞尔维亚语 别问
This is Serbian. Don't ask.
这上面说 "从X开始
This says, "From the 'X,'
往西走四分之一英里"
hike a quarter mile west."
我不知道 我总觉得
There's something-- I don't know--
缺了点什么 还没找到
something missing, hidden.
我认为这房♥间就是线索
I think this room is a clue.
什么意思
What do you mean?
它是地图的一部分
It's part of the map.
你需要这间屋子来解密
You need this room as a cipher.
有人来了 前门两人 后门三人
We've got visitors. Two in the front, three in the back.
看清楚是谁了吗
Did you get a good look at 'em?
对 像是专业人士 全副武装
Yeah, they look like pros. Heavily armed.
一
One...
二
two...
检查楼上
Check upstairs.
小麦 那是什么
Mac, what is that?
暗箱 有点像高档窥视孔
It's a camera obscura. It's like a fancy peephole.
特斯拉肯定是为了提防不请自来的人
Tesla must have made it to watch out for unwelcome visitors.
安格斯 我们知道你在里面
Angus! We know you're in here somewhere!
是法典会的人
It's Codex.
-你怎么知道 -他们派了最凶的打手
- How do you know? - ?They sent the mean one.
出来吧 不然我们把你和这里一起炸了
Come on out! Before we tear you and this place apart.
我有个主意
Okay, I have an idea.
特斯拉线圈是一个谐振变压器电路
A Tesla coil is an electrical resonant transformer circuit.
我们来炸点东西吧
We're gonna make stuff go boom.
拿上这个 然后摆在那边
You take those and lay them out right there.
通过放置一定长度的磁铁
By laying out lengths of magnet,
特斯拉线圈可以吸收低压电流
a Tesla coil can take low voltage electricity
将其转变成高压电
and turn it into high voltage.
换句话说 我们把它增强到1.1万伏
In other words, we're gonna turn it up to 11.
他们在这里 别动 不然我开枪了
They're in here. Don't move, or I'll shoot.
我...
Hey, how, uh...?
我昏迷了多久
How long was I out?
就几个小时
Just a couple of hours.
你还是躺着吧 好吗
Hey, I think you should stay still, okay?
发生了什么事
What happened?
你能记住的最后一件事是什么
What's the last thing you remember?
我们在特斯拉家里
Oh, we were at Tesla's house.
然后我们发现了很多有意思的东西
And then we found all that cool stuff in the...
在房♥间里 然后...
room? And then...
着火了
fire?
好吧 知道吗 他得了脑震荡
Okay, you know what? He's concussed.
我们都需要先缓一缓
We all just need to take a step back for a second.
等等 湿婆 我为什么会想到一个印度教的神
?Wait. Shiva? Why-why am I thinking about a Hindu deity?
小麦 我觉得你现在该休息 好吗
Mac, I think you should just rest, okay?
不 不行 没时间了 我们需要他脑中的信息
No. No, there's no time. We need what's in his head.
法典会拿到了地图
Codex has the map.
他们伏击了我们 我记得这个 但为什么
They ambushed us. I remember that, but why?
我们认为他们利用了我们
We think they used us.
他们知道了"上级"密♥码♥的事
They knew about Oversight's code
希望我们破解密♥码♥ 带他们找到特斯拉的地图
and wanted us to break it so we'd lead them to Tesla's map.
你晕倒后 我们曾有短暂的交火
After you went down, it turned into a bit of a shoot-out, but,
但最终 他们赢了 并拿走了他们想要的东西
ultimately, they overpowered us and took what they came for.
那张地图
The map.
有地图就能找到特斯拉的超级武器
Which leads to Tesla's superweapon.
所以特斯拉肯定把那武器藏了起来
So Tesla must have hidden the weapon
以免落入坏人之手
so it wouldn't fall into the wrong hands.
而地图指明了藏武器的地点
And the map shows us where.
很抱歉啰嗦这些不言自明的事
Sorry to state the obvious here,
但我们必须赶在那个国际恐怖组织前
but we need to get to said superweapon
找到那件超级武器
before the global terrorist organization does.
怎么做
And how?
他们有地图 而我们显然没有
They have the map, and we obviously don't.
等一下
Hold on a second.
伏击前 你曾说即使拿到地图
Before the ambush, you said even if you had the map,
你也需要那个房♥间来破译它
you'd need the room to decipher it.
是的
Yes.
但我不记得为什么了
But I can't remember why.
你一点都不记得了吗
Do you remember anything about it at all?
失忆可说不准
Memory loss is unpredictable.
可能几天后恢复 也可能几年
It could come back in days, years.
或永远无法恢复
Never.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
博兹 请和国防高等研究计划署联♥系♥
Bozer, I want you to reach out to DARPA.
用我的权限向谢丽尔·沃纳博士求助
Use my clearance and ask for Dr. Cheryl Werner.
同时 查找所有关于湿婆的信息
In the meantime, look for any info we can find on Shiva
以及地图可能指向的位置
and where that map might lead.
帕萨迪纳市的马克瑞吉科学研究所
The Markridge Scientific Institute in Pasadena.
特斯拉过去常去那里讲课
Tesla used to lecture there.
他们有他大量的档案材料
They have an extensive archive on all of his files.
如果你们要找 就去那里
If you're gonna find anything, that's where it will be.
马克瑞吉科学研究所图书馆
只此一次 我想和一个疯狂科学家一起工作
Just once, I would like to work with a mad scientist
均能在你的电子书阅读器上阅读
会把东西按字母顺序归档的那种
who files things alphabetically.
我现在特别想要一台扫描仪和十行Python代码
I'd kill right now for a scanner and ten lines of Python code.
Python 可用来编写自动抓取所需信息的程序
本区域禁止学生进入
This section is off-limits for students.
感谢你的夸奖
Well, you flatter.
我几十年前就不是学生了 凯伦
It's been many a decade since anyone called me a student... Karen.
我想说 你衬衣上的花真别致
May I just say, that is an exquisite flower on your blouse.
拉塞尔·泰勒 历史系的
Russell Taylor, history department.
我从没听说过你
Never heard of you.
请你们离开
And I'm gonna have to ask you to leave.
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表