剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
坐稳了
Hang on.
靠边停车 立刻停车
Pull over. Pull over right now.
快靠边停车
Pull the damn car over.
防盗设备基本上是
So, anti-theft device is basically a radio
与车连接的无线电
hardwired into a car
发出特定数据到特定频率
that is sending out a specific code to a specific frequency.
好 这是个模拟器
Okay, so this... is an emulator.
我打开之后
And once I turn it on,
就能发出同样的数据
I'll be able to emit the same code.
然后你把那玩意放进另一辆车 就能引走他们
And then you can put that into another car to lead them away.
太机智了
That's brilliant.
我们得先甩掉尾随的警车
First we need to ditch our tail.
车技真好 戴西 干得漂亮
Good driving, Desi. Well done.
好 我们有15秒空档
All right, we're clear for 15 seconds,
但大部队正迅速逼近
but the dragnet's closing in fast.
现在可以把这模拟器扔到诱饵上了
All right, time to throw this emulator in a decoy.
该我出马了
That's my moment.
真棒
Yes!
帅 宝刀未老
Yeah! Still got it!
马蒂 我们安全了
Matty, we're in the clear.
下一步该怎么做 可别说再弄一辆新车
What's our next move, besides get a new ride?
我们到处探听一下 看能否确认
We shake the intel trees to see if we can I.D.
阿科斯塔将军要把量子芯片交给谁
who General Acosta is delivering this quantum chip to.
看来一盒古巴雪茄远远比不上
I guess a box of Cuban cigars run a distant second
他们给他的好处
to whatever they're offering him.
-但我们忘了一件事 -什么事
- Yeah, there's something that we're missing. - What?
芯片不能联网
The chip. It was air-gapped.
单独储存
Stored so that it was isolated
避免连接上任何电脑
from contact with any computer.
这为什么很重要
Why is that important?
因为有价值的或许不只是芯片本身
Because maybe it's not just the chip itself,
还有里面储存的信息
but what's on it that's valuable.
是的 速度这么快的芯片 如果被武器化
Yeah, a chip that fast, if weaponized...
比如和震网病毒结合
Yeah, like, with a Stuxnet-type virus...
就能破坏一切
It could take down anything
无论是空中交通管制还是核反应堆都无一幸免
from our nation's air traffic control to a nuclear reactor.
我们也会因此完蛋
And we'll get hung out for that, too.
博兹 你是时候再联♥系♥
Bozer, I think it's time you reconnected
昨晚的露水情人了
with last night's hookup.
汉娜 为什么
Hannah? Why?
我们对量子芯片还有很多不了解
Well, there's a lot we don't know about this quantum chip,
你能得到的任何情报对我们都有帮助
and any intel that you could grab could help us.
我运行一个脚本 搜索了国防部主机
I ran a script to search the DoD mainframe.
将军的名字出现在一份飞机乘客名单上
The general's name popped up on a flight manifest.
有办法直接联♥系♥上他吗
Is there any way to reach him directly?
应该可以
I think I can make that happen.
请求视频聊天
见到你很高兴 老朋友
Good to see you, my old friend.
泰勒 你怎么找到我的
Taylor? How did you find me?
你为什么不想被找到
Why are you trying not to be found?
听着 我们为了你可是九死一生
Look, we've been through too much for you
你可不能这么耍我们 约翰
to pull something like this, John.
到底怎么回事
What's really happening here?
对不起
I'm sorry.
他们抓了我女儿和我外孙
They have my daughter and my grandson.
谁 他们是谁
Who? Who has them?
我不知道
I don't know.
但他们对我了如指掌
But they knew everything about me.
早就摸清了我可能会采取哪些反抗手段
Saw every potential countermove I could make.
这个恶梦一开始 我就受制于他们
Had me boxed in the minute this whole nightmare started.
让我们帮你
Let us help you.
我们会想办法把你的家人救出来
We'll find a way to get your family back.
太晚了 麦凯弗
Too late for that, MacGyver.
将军 请你不要交出芯片
General, please do not hand over that chip.
他们不是让我交出芯片
That's not what they're asking of me.
我只希望 当这一切结束的时候
I only hope, when this is all over,
你和整个国家
you... the whole country...
能原谅我
...can forgive me.
约翰
John!
通话结束
我们会准时着陆
We'll be landing right on schedule.
你还需要什么吗 长官
Anything else you need, sir?
没有了 谢谢你 少校
No, I'm all set. Thank you, Major.
既然将军不会卖♥♥掉芯片
Since we know the general isn't going to sell the chip,
那现在的问题是
the question we have to answer now is:
他要用它做什么
what could he use it for?
收到消息
Get this:
阿科斯塔飞往的空军基地
the air base Acosta's flying into,
是军事人员前往北美防空联合司令部的枢纽
it's a hub for military personnel en route to NORAD.
一级军事戒备
Like defcon 1,
一级军事戒备等同于军队已经被允许使用核武器
声称我们都会死于核冬天的那个部门吗
"we're all gonna die in a nuclear winter" NORAD?
那就能说通了
It fits the pattern.
说通什么
What pattern is that?
先是有人用生化武器袭击了洛杉矶
Well, first someone targets Los Angeles with a bioweapon,
现在又有人想攻击美国的导弹防御系统
and now the United States missile defense system.
等一下
Wait. Hold up.
你说这是全球阴谋论的一部分
Y-You're saying this is part of your global conspiracy theory?
想想吧
Think about it.
马丁·毕夏普 前外服部职员
Martin Bishop, ex-DXS,
渴望成为死亡和混乱的主宰
aspiring arbiter of death and chaos,
声称他的组织
told us his organization wanted
想要摧毁这个社会的根基
to burn society's pillars to the ground.
搞垮北美防空联合司令部
Taking down NORAD would be the right spark
就是他们想要的导火线
to start that kind of fire.
马蒂 我们需要警告他们
Matty, we need to warn them.
没有将军陷害你的证据
Without proof that the general set you up,
没人会听我的警告
my warning will fall on deaf ears.
别忘了
And let's not forget,
无论幕后主使是谁
whoever's behind this
绑♥架♥了将军的女儿和孙子
has the general's daughter and grandson.
如果我们通知基地
So if we alert the base,
等同于给他们判了死刑
we're signing their death warrants.
各位 我们没有选择更没有时间去争辩
Okay, guys, we are out of options, and running out of time.
你们两位
Two of you,
坐上凤♥凰♥基金会的飞机把阿科斯塔截住
get on the Phoenix jet and stop Acosta;
其余两人找到并救出他的家人
the other two, find and save his family.
在全国的警♥察♥都在抓我们的前提下吗
With every cop in the nation looking for us?
好的
Okay.
将军的女儿和孙子
The general's daughter and grandson
住在拉古纳的公♥寓♥里
live in a condo in Laguna.
我们从那里开始找
Okay, we'll start there
希望绑匪能够留下追查的线索
and hope the kidnappers left a trail we can follow.
这张照片哪来的
Where'd you get that photo?
为了让泰勒能够连线
When I hacked into the general's laptop
我黑进将军的电脑里找到的
so Taylor could chat,
我可能已经拷贝了他的硬盘
I might've cloned his hard drive.
莱丽 这是一张能证明他们还活着的照片
Riley, that's a proof-of-life photo.
胁迫他把量子芯片
To make sure he goes through
接入北美防空联合司令部的网络
with plugging the quantum chip into the NORAD network.
相机种类
位置
他们用来发照片的一次性手♥机♥
The burner phone they used to send the photo
追踪到一个地理位置
embedded a geotag.
我找到地址了
I got an address.
等一下
Hold on a second.
我看到绑♥架♥者的倒影了
I can see the kidnapper's reflection.
他没蒙面
He's not wearing a mask.
这说明如果阿科斯塔照做了
Which means even if Acosta goes through with it,
他们最后还是不能活着回来
they won't be left alive when it's over.
科泉市郊区
夏延山隧♥道♥
北美防空联合司令部所在地
M1A1反坦克装备
距离封锁还有两分钟
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表