剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
Your mother's maiden name.
我是格温姨妈
I'm Auntie Gwen.
我有个姨妈
I have an aunt?
曾经有 我以为她去世了
Had. I thought she was dead.
可能我没有拍家庭相簿
Well, guess I didn't make the family album.
我以前就像你一样 安格斯
I used to be just like you, Angus.
我曾为外服部工作
I worked for DXS.
那时脑子里全是理想主义
I was full of idealism.
渴望"建造一个更好的世界"
Eager to "build a better world."
我不知道你想要什么
Look, I don't know what you want,
但是别把他牵扯进来
but leave him out of it.
别把他牵扯进来
Leave him out of it?
詹姆斯 这是家庭事务
James, this is the family business.
分享即关心
Sharing is caring.
你该学学了
You need to work on that.
我不得不设计可怜的梅森
I had to set up poor Mason over here
来让你回到他的生活之中
just to get you back in his life.
你给我设了圈套
You set me up?
是的 我确实这样做了
?I did. I really did.
为什么
Why? ?
因为世界危在旦夕
Because the world is on fire.
气候在变化 但没有人愿意随之改变
The climate's changing, but none of us want to change with it.
作为一个物种 我们在走下坡路
As a species, we're devolving.
我们曾经对知识充满好奇
We used to be... intellectually curious,
但现在我们选择愚昧无知
but now we choose ignorance.
格温 不要
Gwen, don't.
今天我们审查科学家
Today we censor scientists.
没人在乎整个城镇的水源是否被下了毒
Nobody cares if an entire town's water supply is poisoned,
但是却撤销了我们的当日送货上门服务
but you take away our same-day shipping, and...
还有干草叉和火把
it's pitchforks and torches.
詹姆斯
James...
你告诉你儿子
did you tell your son
47号♥文件的事了吗
about File 47?
他没有
He didn't.
因为了解47号♥文件的人都被杀了
'Cause the people who know about it get killed.
那是个思想实验
It was a thought experiment.
外服部的一些人开启的一个雄心勃勃的项目
An ambitious project started by some of us at DXS.
但是我们其他人觉得这很疯狂
While the rest of us thought it was insane.
等等 怎么
Wait. What...
告诉他
Tell him.
去死吧
Go to hell.
好吧 你看见了吗
Okay, you see this?
不理性 害怕
Irrational. Afraid.
就算被枪指着头 他仍然坚持无知
Holding on to ignorance despite a gun pointed at his head.
他知道自己活不久了
Knowing he's breathing his last breaths,
但他如此顽固 绝不让步
but he's so stubborn, he won't budge--
那就是我们
that is us.
那就是人类
That is the human race.
用枪指着他下颌
Under the chin.
不 拜托 爸爸 告诉我吧
No, come on. Dad, just...
47号♥文件
47...
是一个假设计划
is a hypothetical plan
要引发一系列自然灾难
to initiate a series of natural disasters
使世界陷入混乱
that would plunge the world into chaos.
摧毁现代社会的结构
Destroy the fabric of modern society.
不对 是摧毁现代社会的枷锁
?No. Destroy the shackles of modern society.
这是个重置开关
This is a reset switch.
让世界远离石油
Get the world off oil,
扭转温室效应
reverse the greenhouse effect...
建立一个真正的未来
build a real future.
能源消耗 人口增长
Energy consumption. Population growth.
食物短缺 难民迁移
Food shortages. Refugee migration.
政♥治♥动荡
Political upheaval.
你是个工程师
You're an engineer.
这看起来合理吗
Does this look sound to you?
安格斯
Angus.
全球蔬菜作物产量
2020 基准
2040 全球产量下降4.375%
2060 全球产量下降8.750%
2080 全球产量下降17.50%%
2100 全球产量下降35.00%%
还是说看起来像是个濒临崩溃的体系
Or does this look like a structure on the verge of collapse?
全球温度异常
这看起来像是个正在拥抱挑战的世界吗
Does this look like a world that is rising to the challenge?
这是个见鬼的TED演讲
This... is the TED Talk from hell.
我想和安格斯单独谈谈
I'd like to talk with Angus privately.
你要是敢伤害我儿子 我就杀了你
You hurt my son, I'll kill you.
爸爸 会没事的
Dad, it's gonna be fine.
詹姆斯
James...
我已经死了
I'm already dead.
好了 我找到了格温多琳的化名
All right, I got a hit on Gwendolyn's alias:
莎伦·怀特
Sharon White.
这个假身份很活跃
There's a lot of activity here.
银行转账 空壳公♥司♥
Bank transfers, shell corps,
信♥用♥卡♥ 捐款
credit cards, donations.
不过没有家庭或工作地址
No address or place of business, though.
这些都被埋得很深
This is all buried beneath a mountain of smoke.
你找到位置了吗
Do you have a location?
当然 莱丽
Sure, Riley,
只是搜寻全球通讯网
just scour the global communications grid
在75亿人口中找一个人
for one person out of seven and a half billion.
没问题
No problem.
她是不是很美
Isn't she gorgeous?
桁架-多布森光学设计
Truss-Dobsonian optical design.
3.6焦比
3.6 focal ratio.
20英寸孔径
20-inch aperture.
过来看看
Come have a look.
她对着伊卡洛斯星
She's pointed at Icarus,
科学已知的最远的恒星
the farthest star known to science.
你知道那个神话吗
You know the myth?
代达罗斯用羽毛和蜡做成翅膀
Daedalus made wings out of feathers and wax.
他警告儿子伊卡洛斯不要飞得太接近太阳
He warned his son Icarus not to fly too close to the sun.
伊卡洛斯没有听话 翅膀融化了
Icarus didn't listen and melted his wings,
巴拉巴拉 科学家太自负
and yada, yada, yada, scientists have too much hubris,
我们飞得太高 诸如此类的
and we fly too high, something like that?
不 我们不是伊卡洛斯
No, we're not Icarus.
我们是神明
We're the gods.
你和我 我们可以结束这一切
You and I, we can end this.
不 我们的责任是为人类的进步作出贡献
No. Our responsibility is to contribute to the progress of mankind.
你听起来就像你母亲
You sound just like your mother.
你也有她的眼睛
And you have her eyes, too.
谢谢 但我不知道
Thanks, but I wouldn't know.
你母亲曾为外服部工作
Your mother worked for DXS.
这一切因她而起
All of this started with her.
47号♥文件是她的主意
File 47 was her idea.
我找到一些东西
Okay, I got something here.
我找到一家空壳公♥司♥
I found a shell corp
它有在私人岛屿上建造建筑物的契据
with a deed for a building on a private island.
那可能就是他们关押小麦和"上级"的地方
Well, that could be where they're keeping Mac and Oversight.
博兹 告诉飞行员补充燃料 我们要飞到墨西哥
Boze, tell the pilot to fuel up for Mexico.
戴西 你和我一起
Desi, you're with me.
好了 时间到了 我们走吧
Okay, time's up. Let's go.
等一会儿
?Hold on a minute.
我觉得出了点问题
I think there's something wrong.
你觉得我是个白♥痴♥吗
You think I'm an idiot?
他是个老人 还被飞溅的弹片击中了
He's an old man. He got hit by shrapnel.
有点同情心好吗
Have a little compassion.
老头个鬼
Old man, my ass.
咱们走吧
Let's go.
不
No.
我不信
I don't believe you.
我不信我母亲会想让这么多人死
I don't believe that my mother would have wanted this many people to die.
没人想让别人死
Nobody wants people to die.
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表