剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
你知道为什么吗
And you know why?
因为这样来钱容易
Because it's easy money.
一万美金
只是 只是一个罚球吗
Just a, just a penalty kick?
罚丢一个点球
Well, missing the penalty, yeah.
-重要的是罚丢 -当然
- Missing's the important part. - Of course.
这叫假球
It's called spot-fixing.
如今人们几乎什么都可以赌
Yeah, I mean, you can bet on almost anything today.
受伤 发界外球
Injuries, throw-ins,
或者像我所说的 罚球
or-or a penalty kick, like I say.
体育博♥彩♥已经变得十分成熟
Sports betting's got very sophisticated.
但我只是个替补队员
But I'm just a benchwarmer.
我不知道我怎样才能上场
I don't... know how I can get in the game.
你说到点子上了
You got a point there.
感谢你提醒我这一点 是的
Thank you for bringing that to my attention, yes.
我得去和教练谈谈
Well, what I'll have to do is have a word with the coach.
我和她关系不错
She and I are on friendly terms.
我们看看能否安排你上场 李女士
And we'll see if we can't get you on the pitch, Ms. Le.
好的 听我命令
Right. On my command.
好的 已准备好
Okay. Ready.
先等一下
Hold that thought.
我先叫这个人别打了 然后我们就可以
I'll just tell this person to go away and we can, um...
其实 我的确要接这个电♥话♥
Actually, I need to... Um, I do actually have to take this call.
抱歉
Oh. I'm sorry.
你想我去另一个房♥间等
You want me to wait in the other room.
如果你不介意的话
?Yeah. If you wouldn't mind.
跟着克里斯提娜 她带你出去
W-With Kristina. She'll see you out.
友好点 谢谢你
Nicely. Thank-thank you.
很好 很好
Lovely. Lovely.
很好 他分心了
This is good. He's distracted.
我去解决保镖 你去拿下商人
I'll take care of the bodyguard and you grab The Merchant.
-等等 -会去明天的足球比赛
- Wait a minute. - ...sarà al partita di calcio domani?
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
我要确定是泰坦
Ho bisogno di conferma che sia Titan.
所有人 等一下
Everybody, hold your positions.
原地待命 重复 原地待命
Just stand down. Repeat, stand down.
不要接近商人
Do not approach The Merchant.
泰勒 怎么了
Taylor, what's going on?
我还要进去
I'm gonna have to go back in there.
到底要不要拿下这个卑鄙小人
Are we gonna take this sleazeball or what?
进去结束你们的会面
Just go back in and you wrap up your meeting.
表现的自然点
You act naturally.
我们等会去安全屋碰头
We all rendezvous at the safe house later on.
我们不能取消计划 他就在我们眼皮底下
We can't abort. We have him.
相信我
Trust me.
我听见商人的电♥话♥了
I heard something on The Merchant's phone call.
明天的比赛 商人和法典会的头目
At tomorrow's game, there will be a meeting
安排了一场会面 老大
between The Merchant and the head of Codex. The boss.
代号♥泰坦
Code name Titan.
这是我取消行动的原因 我们能一石二鸟
That's why I called off the mission. We can get them both.
你确定你没听错
Are you sure you heard it correctly?
你在暗示什么
What are you insinuating?
你疯了
That you've been out of your mind.
你过于缺乏睡眠 导致影响了你的判断力
You're sleep-deprived and it's affecting your judgment.
我向你保证我很清醒
I can assure you that I'm wide awake.
这是我离他们最近的一次
And this is the closest I've ever been.
你是说我们离他们最近的一次 是吧
I think you mean, "We've ever been." Right?
因为我们都参与其中 相互信赖
Because we're in this together? We depend on each other?
而现在 我们要知道我们能信赖你
And right now, we need to know that we can depend on you.
他们会去的
They'll be there.
商人有说他们
Did The Merchant happen to say
在体育场的什么地方见面吗
where in the stadium this meeting will take place?
很不幸 没有
Unfortunately, no.
其实 我觉得我知道怎么定位他们
Actually, I think i know how to locate them,
但因为决赛观众会很多
but since Finals games are pretty well-attended,
会有难度
it's gonna be a challenge.
你说有难度 不是不可能
You said challenge, not impossible.
我们可以做到的
No, we can do this.
莱丽会在控制室帮我们监视
Riley's gonna be our eyes in the control room.
老大哥要来了
Big Brother, coming up.
戴兹 你还好吧
Dez, you hanging in there?
目前还好
So far so good.
商人觉得我要在上半场
The Merchant thinks I'm about to botch
踢丢一个点球
a penalty kick in the first half,
但我不会让法典会再赚钱了
but there's no way I'm making Codex any richer.
除非你想赞助
Not unless you want to fund
另一起对平民的恐怖袭击
another terrorist attack on innocent civilians.
天哪 你们知道怎么鼓励人吗
Oh, my God. Do any of you actually know what a pep talk is?
莱丽
Riley?
莱丽 我信♥号♥♥不行了
Riley, my comms are on the fritz.
我就等着
I'll just stand by...
这是要干嘛 我们有计划了
What is this? We had a plan.
这是计划的一部分
Well, this is part of the plan,
只是我们没提前告诉你
only we didn't tell you about it beforehand.
克里斯提娜和我昨天晚上聊了很久
See, Kristina and I had a long chat last night,
尽管我们不想让加布里埃尔的悲剧再次发生
and as much as we'd like to avoid another Gabriella fiasco,
我觉得我们还需要一点保险
I felt we needed a little bit more insurance.
现在别动
Now, hold still.
如果我按下这个按钮
If I press this button...
我家里车♥库♥的门就开了
...my garage door at home opens.
开玩笑的
Just kidding.
我们打进你脖子的这个小芯片
The minuscule chip we've just injected into your neck
就会发出高压电击
will deliver a high-voltage shock
让你的心脏停止然后猝死
that will stop your heart and kill you instantly.
以防你临时变卦
Just in case you had any second thoughts about our arrangement.
好了
Right.
小麦
Mac?
-听到了吗 小麦 -说吧 我在
- Do you copy? Mac? - Yeah, go ahead. I'm here.
我知道商人怎么杀掉加布里埃尔的了
I know how The Merchant killed Gabriella.
如果我没有故意输球 他也会杀了我
If I don't throw the game, he's gonna kill me, too.
如果我故意输球
If I do throw the game,
法典会就会有钱发起另一场攻击
Codex will have money for another attack.
等等 戴西 慢点说
Wait. D-Desi, slow down.
小麦 他往我身体里打了
Mac, he injected something into me
能让我心脏停止的东西
that can stop my heart.
女士们先生们
我们最近失去了一位亲爱的RS米兰成员
加布里埃尔·戴斯帕多
请大家一起默哀一分钟
谢谢
Grazie.
我们应该集中精力找到商人
We should just focus on finding The Merchant.
在他按下按钮之前制♥服♥他
Get the drop on him before he hits that button.
他就像大海里的针
He's a needle in a haystack.
戴西没那么多时间
Desi doesn't have that kind of time.
我们有个计划
We had a plan.
如果我们找到老大 拿下老大 就能拿下商人
If we find the boss, we get the boss, we get The Merchant.
这还是救戴西的最好机会
That's still Desi's best chance.
小麦
Mac.
小麦 想说点什么吗
Mac. Care to weigh in on this?
我需要接近戴西才能
I need to get to Desi to find out
知道那芯片是干嘛的
what's going on with that chip.
你们按计划来
Just stick to the plan.
小麦呼叫戴西
Mac to Desi.
是时候展现从博兹那学来的表演技巧了
It's time to use one of those acting tips from Bozer.
我在你三点方向
I'm at your three.
收到
Copy that.
你还好吗
?You okay?
如果你要看到皮肤底下的情况
If you need to see through a person's skin,
而你没有X射线机
and you don't have an X-ray machine,
红外线灯能帮到你
infrared light can help.
好了 告诉她你没事了
All right, now tell her you're okay.
我要你做起来我好扫描你的脖子
I need you to sit up, so I can scan your neck.
我没事 给我一点空间
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表