剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
Lowering the control rods at this temperature will seal
会导致反应堆室门关闭 拉斯基会被困住
the reactor room door. And Lasky will be trapped.
拯救了这个城市后放他出来就行
Well, just let him out after you save the city.
不行 不行 不行 氢气和氮气相互作用的
No, no, no, a part of the by-product of the interaction
附带结果就是
between hydrogen and nitrogen
室内的氧气会被全部吸走
is all the oxygen gets sucked out of the room.
如果我们关上门 拉斯基会窒息而死
If we close the doors, Lasky will suffocate.
我去救他 不行 不行 不行 没时间了 看
Well, I'm gonna go get him. No, no, no, there's no time. Look.
要么救他 要么救这个城市
It's him, or it's the city.
我该怎么办
What do I do?
我们救不了每个人
We can't save everyone.
反应堆室门关闭
Reactor room doors are sealed.
控制棒放下了
Control rods are down.
堆芯温度稳定
Core temp holding steady.
现在温度在下降
Now dropping.
我们就快安全了
I'm getting green lights.
结束了
It's over.
我给拉斯基的家人打了电♥话♥
I made the call to Lasky's family.
安排好了一切
Took care of all the arrangements.
他们会得到照顾 但当然了
They'll be looked after, but, of course,
做什么都不算多
nothing will ever be enough.
安格斯有说什么吗
Any word from Angus?
短♥信♥ 电♥话♥他都没回复
He hasn't responded to any texts or calls.
不幸中的万幸是
Well, if there's any silver lining,
我刚收到了核管理委员会的消息
I just got word from the Nuclear Regulatory Commission.
他们会检修全国
They're overhauling security
每个核电站的安全隐患
at every one of their nuclear plants in the country.
我还等着给我个勋章 而不是送我进牢房♥
I was expecting more of a medal than a jail cell.
毕竟我的确协助拯救了这个城市
I did help save the city, after all.
我老板有些影响力
My boss has some pull.
我会保证他们在量刑时将这一点考虑在内
I'll make sure they take that into consideration at sentencing.
如果碰巧凤♥凰♥还有另外一个赦免令没有用的话
And if Phoenix happens to have another one of those pardons lying around,
我很乐意接受
I'd gladly accept.
如果我没坚持我们卷入神秘社团的话
If I hadn't insisted we get involved with The Collective,
你们两个就不会进监狱
you two wouldn't be on the wrong side of this glass.
不必把这些蝴蝶效应全怪在自己头上
Okay, cool it with the whole butterfly effect thing.
我做出了选择
These were my choices,
我准备好了面对后果
and I'm prepared to face the consequences.
但我要你帮我做件事
But I need your help with one thing.
我要你偷偷拿些东西给我
I need you to smuggle something in here for me.
两份烤叉烧包吗
Two orders barbecue pork buns?
我姐妹要什么都成
Anything for my sis.
你
You...
你不再锁着门了
you don't lock your door anymore?
世界即将终结
World's ending.
你没听说吗
Haven't you heard?
要是这个说法是真的呢
What if it's true?
要是我们救不了每个人呢
What if we can't save everyone?
我们
We'll...
我们会找到办法的 安格斯
We'll find a way, Angus.
没人会死的
No one has to die.
去跟拉斯基说
Tell that to Lasky.
给安格斯
我九岁时
When I was nine,
我拆了我爸吉普车的发动机
I took apart the engine of my dad's jeep.
当他
When he,
下楼去上班时 他说
came down for work, he said,
"你这个夏天有事可做了"
"Well, I guess we know what you're doing for your summer."
他本来可以在一天内把发动机安回去
He probably could've put it back together in a day,
但他想要我学习安装
but he wanted me to learn.
我用了七个星期才装回去
Took me seven weeks.
那段时间他都是坐公交车去上班
He took the bus to work that whole time.
这是什么
What is that?
我爸留下的一份道别
My dad left a, a goodbye.
我这些天一直想看
I've been trying to for days,
但我就是没勇气去看
but I just can't bring myself to watch it.
为什么
Why not?
因为我只剩下这个了
Because it's all I've got left.
一旦我看了这个
Once I watch this, then,
他就永远地走了
he's gone forever.
我爸走了 我妈走了
He's gone, my mom's gone.
只剩我一个人了
I'm all alone.
你不是独自一人 安格斯
You're not alone, Angus.
我和你一起看 快
I'll watch it with you. Come on.
给安格斯
安格斯
Angus,
如果你在看这个 那
if you're watching this, then...
你懂的
you know.
我希望
I wish that there was,
我们还有更多时间在一起
there was more time for us,
但现在我需要你非常仔细地听着
but I need you to listen to something very carefully right now.
44, eight, two, 12,
11, 75,
seven, 31, 51, 77,
two, 11, 38, 53,
51, 77, two, 11.
记住了吗 儿子
You got that, son?
到此为止了
So much for closure.
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表