剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
但朝你开枪的人也要杀了我
But the same person shooting at you is shooting at me.
所以你知道是谁
So you got any idea just who in the hell
想设计我们三个人吗
is trying to set the three of us up?
我们没有任何共同的敌人
We don't have any common enemies.
如果你真的没去过洛杉矶
And if you really weren't in L.A.,
那就是有人在那段监控录像里冒充了你
somebody deep-faked you into that security footage.
有资源 有关系的人
Somebody with resources.
是法典会
It was Codex.
谁
Who?
他们是某种 极端组织
They're some sort of... extremist organization.
我们并不十分了解 他们自以为是
We don't really know. Delusions of grandeur.
想要终结人类文明什么的
Ending civilization kind of stuff.
他们在追我们 我们最好继续走 走吧
Well, they're after us, so we better keep moving. Let's go.
你意识到自己任由两名美国特工
You realize you're leaving two U.S. Operatives
在外执行任务时失联了吗
in the field in the dark on an active mission?
这不关我事 小姐
That's not my problem, Miss.
你可以一直这么告诉自己
You can keep telling yourself that,
但如果他们死了 就是你害的
but if they die, it's on you.
坐下
Sit down.
这是什么
What is that?
这是我的闹钟 好吗
It's my alarm, okay?
我得去吃药 我午饭时总忘记吃
I need to take my meds. I always forget at lunch.
所以我才设了闹钟 我要出去一下
That's why I set this alarm. Excuse me.
我必须去 好吗
Yo, this isn't a choice, okay?
我会死的 这是治我心脏病的药
I'll die. They're glycerin for my heart.
药在哪里
Where are they?
楼下的实验室里
Downstairs in the lab.
跟着他去
Escort him.
听着 别让我
Look, don't make me...
这是我们的地盘
This is our house.
你有电源线吗
You got cords?
是 我有
Yeah, I got some cords.
我们找小麦吧
Let's find Mac.
信♥号♥♥丢失
已接通信♥号♥♥
小麦 能听到吗
Mac, do you copy?
莱丽 你刚去哪里了
Riley? Where the hell have you been?
一言难尽
Long story.
中情局的人刚才全副武装地进来 叫停了整个行动
CIA came in armed to the teeth and shut down the whole op.
我们并不知道原因
We don't know why.
马蒂和泰勒现在正跟他们在一起
Matty and Taylor are with them now.
所以我们要独自面对紧追我们的法典会吗
So we're in the dark with Codex on our heels?
法典会
Codex?
梅森怎么了
What happened to Mason?
他和我们在一起
He's with us.
他与洛杉矶的爆♥炸♥案无关
He had nothing to do with the explosion in L.A.
这是法典会设的陷阱
Codex set a trap.
我正在定位你的位置
I'm pulling up your location.
我有一颗卫星可以
I got a satellite that's...
小麦 你的前方有人
Mac, you've got heat signatures heading your way.
-好多人 -哪个方向
- A lot of 'em. - From what direction?
四面八方
All of them.
信♥号♥♥丢失
小麦
Mac?
安格斯·麦凯弗
Angus MacGyver.
你是谁
Who's asking?
你知道我们是谁
You know who we are.
有人想见你
Someone wants to meet you.
我们五分钟后出发
We're wheels up in five.
伯克探员 你在中情局哪个部门
So, what part of the CIA are you with anyway, Agent Burke?
他是暗♥杀♥特工
He's wet works.
真正的秘密人员 对吗
The real off-the-books stuff, eh?
负责暗♥杀♥之类的行动
Assassinations and the like.
明面上说 你的行动都不存在
Officially, none of your operations exist.
对 但私下 伯克是最好的特工
Yes. But unofficially, Burke's the best.
他不会犯错
He doesn't make mistakes.
这就是为什么这么多年后
Which is why he's still in business,
他依然在干这活
even after all these years.
这张照片拍摄于2003年
This photo was taken in 2003,
这个女人当时是47号♥文件项目的首席物理学家
when this woman was the lead physicist on the File 47 project.
当然 我拍这张照片时并不知情
Of course, I didn't know that at the time, when I took this photo...
直到你的人清除了所有47号♥文件的相关人员
before your squad eliminated all assets involved in working on File 47.
你杀了
You killed...
外服部的特工吗
DXS agents?
人还不少
More than a few.
难道不是吗 伯克
Isn't that right, Burke?
但这个女人
But this woman here--
我之前以为她已死于一场空难
I believed that she had died in a plane crash.
最近 我一直很怀疑此事
Lately, I've been suspicious.
然后我找到了这个
And then I found this.
这就是她
That's her.
一个月前 在意大利
A month ago in Italy.
看起来你之前漏了一个人
Looks like you missed one.
我们在哪里
Where the hell are we?
格温
Gwen.
-我以为你已经 -我还活得好好的
- I thought you were... - Alive and kicking.
詹姆斯 你现在真该看看你脸上的表情
James, you really should see the look on your face right now.
安格斯
Angus.
终于见面了
Finally.
欢迎来到法典会
Welcome to Codex.
所以 中情局杀了前凤♥凰♥基金会的所有成员
So, the CIA killed everyone a part of the old Phoenix--
对不起 是外服部项目的所有人
sorry-- DXS project,
但那个人却活了下来 怎么会这样
but that person survived. How?
这是个好问题
?Well, that's an excellent question.
我猜法典会插手了此事
I'm guessing Codex stepped in.
说吧 伯克 他们答应给你什么好处
Tell us, Burke, what'd they promise you?
权力 金钱 还是什么
Power? Money? What?
是钱吗
Money?
就这点追求
That's so basic.
你真以为
Did you really think
我会放你进来掌控一切吗
that I would let you walk in here with the upper hand?
这样吧
Here's the deal.
要么我告诉国会 你刺杀小队的事
Either I tell Congress about your kill squad,
要么我告诉你老板 你该杀的人没杀干净
or I tell your boss that your cleanup wasn't so clean.
你想干什么
What do you want?
如果这个女人失踪了
If this woman disappeared,
那一定是你帮她伪造了新身份
then you helped her with a new identity.
帮我找到她
Help me find her.
退下 行动结束
Stand down. We're done here.
再见 自己出去吧 好吗
Ta-ta, then. See yourselves out, yeah?
直走右拐
Just down there to the right.
我之前给你的情报
That intel I gave you...
那是一堆你无法想象的棘手问题
that's a can of worms you can't possibly imagine.
别低估我的想象力
Don't underestimate my imagination.
他妈的怎么
What the...?
卡特在哪里
Where's Carter?
二楼 储藏室
Second floor. Supply closet.
天哪 我讨厌这个地方
God, I hate this place.
查查所有关于这个名字的信息
Look for any information that you can find on this name.
我们与小麦和"上级"都失联了
We lost Mac and Oversight.
-小麦认为这是 -法典会
- Mac thinks it's... - Codex.
他说得没错
He's right.
你找到了这个人 我们就找到了他们
You find this person, we'll find them.
所以 她是谁
So... who is she?
泰坦 法典会的首领
Titan. Head of Codex.
她的名字是格温多琳·海斯
Her name is Gwendolyn Hayes.
杰出的天体物理学家 也是前任外服部特工
Brilliant astrophysicist and former DXS agent.
她曾是47号♥文件的首席设计者之一
She was one of the chief architects of File 47.
我想你是时候告诉我们47号♥文件到底是什么了
I think it's time you tell us exactly what the hell this File 47 is.
你的姓氏是
Your last name is...
海斯 是的
Hayes? Yeah.
你母亲娘家的姓氏
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表