剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
我也不想让别人死
I don't want people to die.
那别想着怎么杀死他们了
Then stop trying to kill them.
你没看到大局
You're missing the big picture.
你母亲看到了
Your mother saw it.
她有那种力量
She had the strength.
她知道必须做什么
She knew what had to be done,
这就是他们把我们赶尽杀绝的原因
and that's why they hunted us down.
什么 谁
What-what are... Who?
中情局
The CIA.
47号♥文件对他们来说就是末日的蓝图
To them, File 47 was just a blueprint for the apocalypse,
所以他们找上了我们
so they came for us.
有些是车祸 溺水
Some were car accidents. Drownings.
我是飞机失事
Mine was an airplane accident.
我勉强活了下来
I barely survived.
但我被法典会赋予了新生
But I was given a new life by Codex.
-他们是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ -他们是科学家
- By terrorists. - ?Scientists.
愿意做该做的事的科学家
Who are willing to do what needs to be done.
那是什么事
And what is that?
拯救世界
Save the world.
尽管我很讨厌说出来
Much as I loathe to say it,
但我们需要彼此 你有计划吗
we're gonna need each other. You got a plan?
有 来换换口味吧
Yeah. Let's shake things up.
你觉得你能搞定这些吗
Do you think you can work with these?
像骑车一样简单
Like riding a bicycle.
危险物品
汽油
这是点火遥控器
Here's the ignition fob.
好
Got it.
梅森
Mason!
这样可不聪明
Well, that wasn't smart.
相信我 这不是为了你
Trust me, it wasn't for you.
安格斯还在他们手上
They still got Angus.
你就在这老实待着
You're not going anywhere.
你为我挨了一枪
You took a bullet for me.
我去救你家小子
I'll go get your kid.
如果我们什么都不做 所有人都会死
If we do nothing, everyone dies.
如果我们行动 虽然我们会损失几百万人
If we act, yes, we lose millions,
但我们拯救了其余的人
but we save the rest.
没时间逞英雄了 安格斯
We've run out of time to be heroes, Angus.
我们现在要扮演上帝
We have to play God now.
你接受了这点 其他的就简单了
When you accept that, the rest will be easier.
有因就有果
Every cause has an effect,
当那个蝴蝶吧
so be the butterfly.
扇动翅膀 让飓风开始
Flap your wings and let the hurricane begin.
安格斯 要么做朋友 要么做敌人
Angus, either you're with us or you're against us.
选择权在你
It's your choice.
我想我们都清楚
And I think we both know
你是时候回家了
it's time for you to come home.
像这样的望远镜
A telescope like this has enough magnification power
如果对着太阳
that if pointed at the Sun,
放大率足以烧毁视网膜
it could burn out your retina.
但如果对着月亮
But if pointed at the Moon,
得到的光正好
you get just enough light...
快点
?Come on!
走吧
Let's go!
爸
Dad.
安格斯 你要知道
Angus, you g... you got to know,
你母亲从未希望这一切发生
your mother never... never wanted any of this.
她只是在做她的工作
She-she was just doing her job.
有人来了
We got company.
遥控器在哪
Where's that ignition fob?
它也被射中了
It got hit when I did.
好吧 我们能开车走
All right, well, we can drive out of here.
来 走吧 走吧
Come on, let's go. Let's go!
不不 儿子 他们还会追来
No. No. No. Son, they'll just chase us.
有人得把他们拖住
Someone's got to slow them down.
我来引爆 手动
I'll set off the explosion. Manually.
不
No.
不不 我来把这个修好
No. No, I'll fix this.
我们可以重新开始
Look, we can, start over.
这是第一天 记得吗
It's day one, remember?
我阻止不了他们 你可以
I can't stop them. You can.
你是无价之宝
You're the invaluable asset,
你必须要走了
and you have to go.
他们要来了
They're coming.
安格斯
Angus.
我
I...
我也爱你 爸
I love you, too, Dad.
来吧 小子
Come on, kid.
走吧 要走了 走吧
Let's go. We got to go. Let's go.
好了 你们抓住我了
All right. You got me.
现在你们最好快跑
Now you're probably gonna want to run.
正好 我们要走了
Just in time. We're leaving.
启动清扫协议
Initiate Clean Sweep protocol.
收到 泰坦启动了清扫
Copy. Titan has initiated Clean Sweep.
撤回B位置
Fall back to Site B.
梅森
Mason.
出去之后 大家各走各路
Up here, I'm going one way, and you're going the other.
你有意见吗
You got a problem with that?
没有
No.
但下次我再见到你 我保证
But the next time I see you, I promise you,
回答就不一样了
the answer will not be the same.
你父亲的事我很遗憾
I'm sorry about your father.
你儿子的事我很遗憾
I'm sorry about your son.
祝你抓到那些混♥蛋♥
Hope you get those bastards.
小麦
Mac?
小麦
Mac!
这是你干的吗
Was that you?
不是 是他们在掩盖行踪
No. It was them covering their tracks.
"上级"在哪儿
Where's Oversight?
他
He...
我们该走了
We should go.
所以你一直知道是她
So, you knew it was her the whole time?
不 我不确定
No. I didn't know for sure.
但毕夏普跟你谈过之后
But after what Bishop said to you,
有一些行动程序
some of their operating procedures, patterns
和泰勒看到的规律
that Taylor was seeing, I...
都开始让我觉得熟悉
It all started to feel familiar.
你为什么没告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
因为它的意义
Because of what it meant.
对你和你父亲来说这事都意义重大
For you, for your father.
我想先确认再开口
I wanted to know for sure.
那现在怎么办
So what now?
还没抓到她
She's still out there.
我们找到她
We find her.
然后我们阻止他们继续作恶
And we stop them from doing more harm.
你失去了很多
This was an incredible loss for you.
你应该抽点时间休息
You should take some time.
多少时间都行 小麦 我们都在这里
As much time as you need, Mac. We'll be here.
我不需要时间
I don't need time.
我父亲跟我说的最后一件事
The last thing my father said to me
就是他阻止不了他们
was that he couldn't stop them
但我可以
but that I could.
所以这是我要做的
So that's what I'm gonna do.
-小麦 -明天见
- Mac. - ?I'll see you tomorrow.
回去工作吧
Back to work.
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表