剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
Then I need a dozen firehoses,
大量的管道胶带和车用蓄电池
a ton of duct tape, and lots of car batteries.
以他平时的购物清单来看
All right, well, as far as his usual shopping list goes,
我们这次算轻松了 快走吧
I'd say we got off pretty lightly. Come on.
摩托艇
Jet Skis?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
什么鬼
What the hell?
联调局随时可能会突袭这里
The FBI is gonna raid this place any minute.
为什么 我们没做什么
Why? We didn't do anyth...
我做了
I did.
你们知道得越少越好
The less you guys know, the better.
你不能这样
This is not how this works.
我们要一起面对
We are in this together.
是我造成了这个局面
I'm the one who got us into this.
是我把我们卷进了神秘社团
I got us pulled into The Collective.
你们必须离开
You guys have to go!
卡伊 带她离开这里 带上装备赶紧撤 快
Kai, get her out of here. Take your rigs and go, now!
但我们 我们是一个家庭
But we're-we're-we're a family.
走 快走
Go! ?Come on!
联调局 开门
FBI! Open up!
-佩顿 -这是你最后的机会
- Peyton! - This is your last chance!
开门
Open the door!
举起手
Hands!
举起手来
Hands in the air!
莱丽·戴维斯 你因
Riley Davis, you're under arrest
非法进入国♥家♥安♥全♥局而被捕了
for unauthorized access to the National Security Agency.
你所说的一切将成为呈堂证供
Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.
你有权请一位律师
You have the right to an attorney.
莱丽
Riley.
莱丽
Riley.
莱丽
Riley.
有什么进展吗
Any progress?
有近百万个不同的网络地址需要翻查
there's nearly a million unique IP addresses to sort through.
卡伊非常好地隐匿了踪迹
Kai covered her tracks... really well.
好吧 忘掉所有的技术问题
Okay, forget about all of this tech stuff,
想想卡伊本人
and try to hack Kai, the person.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
她在躲避法医专家
Well, I mean, she's hiding from forensic experts
和执法人员 对吧
and law enforcement, right?
她有什么事是你知道而他们不知道的吗
What do you know about her that they don't?
叉烧包
Pork buns.
再说一遍
Come again?
叉烧包
Pork buns.
她很喜欢吃叉烧包 每天都会吃
She-she was obsessed with them, she ate 'em every day.
我可以将这些IP地址的物理位置
I can cross-reference the physical locations of these IP addresses
和送餐应用中的点心订单进行交叉对比
with dim sum orders from food delivery apps.
太棒了 戴西
Yes, Desi!
软管的另一端
The other end of the hose
已经接上了水上的摩托艇
is connected to the Jet Ski in the water...
我从没想过我会说这句话
It's a sentence I never thought I'd say.
我们一发出信♥号♥♥ 我的手下就会打开它
My guy's ready to turn it on whenever we say so.
好的 现在正是时候
All right, well, no time like the present.
动手吧
Do it.
我的技术人员说核心温度的增速已经减慢了
My techs say the core temp acceleration has slowed.
干得好
Nice work.
更多的好消息
More good news.
莱丽和戴西说他们找到有关卡伊位置的线索了
Riley and Desi say they have a lead on Kai's location.
那太好了
Yeah, that's-that's great.
出什么事了
What's the matter?
你这样看着远方的东西
You're doing that looking off into the distance thing
就好像你在庞德罗莎丢了一匹马一样
as if you've lost your horse at the Ponderosa.
莱丽说卡伊的惯用伎俩是做黑客赚钱
Okay, so Riley said that Kai's M.O. was hacking for money,
那就意味着她被某个财力雄厚的人雇佣
which means that she was hired by someone with deep pockets.
而我们知道有人想要造成大规模破坏
Someone who we know wants to cause mass destruction.
-法典会 -没错
- Codex. - ?Yes.
核融毁看起来就像他们能干出来的事
I mean, nuclear meltdown sure seems like a page from their playbook.
确实 但是
Well, that's true, but
他们没有完全垄断市场
they don't exactly have the market cornered.
也可能是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 敌对政♥府♥或任何人
It could be terrorists, hostile governments, anyone.
我告诉你 拉斯 有一场阴谋正在进行
I'm telling you, Russ, something's happening here.
我们需要为此做好准备
And we need to be ready for it.
你确定是这个地方吗
Are you sure this is the place?
考虑到目前还在停电
It's a crazy amount of bandwidth
这里的宽带量太惊人了
considering we're in the middle of a blackout.
更不用说那些了
Not to mention those.
所以卡伊在哪里
So, where's Kai?
蹲下
Get down!
-莱丽 -我知道
- Riley? - I know.
我们有很多话要说 但现在
We have a lot to talk about, but right now
我需要你的笔记本电脑来阻止核融毁
I need your laptop so I can stop the meltdown.
什么核融毁
What meltdown?
我们已经知道你用复仇女神控制了输电网
Look, we already know you used Nemesis to own the grid
然后控制了圣欧西亚核电站
and then took control of the San Eurosia Nuclear Power Plant.
我没对反应堆做什么
I didn't do anything to a reactor.
我只是收钱入侵了水电局 就这样
I got paid to hack into the DWP. That's it.
我们没时间来听你扯谎
You know, we don't have time for this.
我说的是实话
I'm telling the truth!
莱丽 看着我
Riley, look at me.
那么我们需要你雇主的名字 快说 卡伊
Then we need a name, Kai, now.
-我做不到 -莱丽
- I can't give you one. - ?Riley...
不 我不能告诉你们是因为我也不知道
No, I... I can't give you one because I don't know.
我们通过暗网协议联♥系♥
It was through a Dark Web protocol.
不管我的雇主是谁 他们确保了自己不会被发现
Whoever it was made sure they'd never be found.
是戴西 她们陷入了僵局
That was Desi. They've hit a dead end.
至少速度减慢了
Well, at least it's slowed down,
多亏了你的摩托艇泵
thanks to your Jet Ski pump.
是的 但是还不够慢
Yeah, but not slow enough.
在一个小时之内
In less than an hour,
这个反应堆就将被载入史册了
this reactor is gonna have its own chapter in the history books.
拉斯基在哪里
Where's Lasky?
一分钟前他还在这里
He was here just a minute...
小麦
Mac?
我们能做什么
What do we do?
有什么指示
What's the call?
我们要警告联邦紧急事务管理署和美国核管会
We're going to alert FEMA and the NRC
有一起辐射紧急事件
that there's a radiological emergency.
他们会在反应堆周围建一个50英里的应急规划区
They'll set up a 50-mile EPZ around the reactor.
我们就这么放弃了
We're giving up?
不 但如果我们没能阻止核熔毁
No. But if we can't stop it,
我们必须尽力挽救更多的人
we have to save as many lives as we can.
我和你以及佩顿在一起的那段日子 很开心
It was a blast hanging with you and Peyton for a while,
但天下没有不散的筵席
but nothing lasts forever.
得了 卡伊 肯定不止这些
Oh, come on, Kai. It was more than that.
我不是白帽黑客 莱丽
I'm not a white hat hacker, Riley.
我做黑客是为了钱
I do it for the money.
也为了刺♥激♥
I do it for the thrill.
我想你知道那是什么滋味
I think you know what that's like.
我不再是那样的人了
That's not who I am anymore.
当然了
Sure.
马蒂联♥系♥了联邦紧急事务管理署
Matty's calling FEMA.
他们减缓了速度 但是无法阻止核熔毁
They've slowed it down, but they can't stop it.
四百万人
Four million people.
四百万 四百万是什么意思
Four million? What do you mean four million?
他们都会死吗
They're all gonna die?
这场核熔毁发生在全国人口最密集的城市之一
It's a nuclear meltdown in one of the most populated cities in the country.
是的 我们都会死
Yeah, we're all gonna die.
我没有报名参加末日审判
I didn't sign up for an Armageddon.
好吧 我
Oh-- okay, so, look. I...
我可能做了一些你告诉我永远不要做的事
I might have done something you told me to never do.
我在代码中留下了踪迹
I left a bread crumb in the code.
实际上 是无法删除的本地终端数据
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表