剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
We're gonna get you home safely, okay?
好
Okay.
阿瑟 能告诉我发生了什么事吗
Asher, can you tell me what happened?
我爸觉得头晕然后昏迷了
My dad got dizzy and passed out.
我想摇醒他 但没用
I shook him, but he won't wake up.
-他有呼吸吗 -有
- Is he breathing? - Yeah,
但他状态很糟
but he looks bad.
我好害怕
I'm scared.
但你已经很厉害了
But you're doing great.
我来告诉你如何检查他的脉搏
Okay, now I'm gonna tell you how to check his pulse.
把你的食指和中指
Put your pointer finger and middle finger
放在你♥爸♥的手腕内侧
on the inside of your dad's wrist,
就在他大拇指下面
just below his thumb.
如果没有感觉
If you don't feel anything right away,
就稍微移♥动♥一下你的手指
try moving your fingers around a little bit.
我感觉到了 一点点
I feel it, kinda.
脉搏虚弱加上昏迷 可能是心脏病发作
Weak pulse and dizziness? It could be a heart attack.
如果能让飞机降落
We need to get him to a hospital as soon as possible,
必须尽快送他去医院
if we can get that plane down.
阿瑟
Asher,
检查一下油量
I need you to check the fuel supply.
从左边数第四个仪表盘
Okay, that's the fourth gauge from the left.
还剩多少
What's it say?
四分之一
One quarter.
这可不妙
That's bad.
目前
All right, so,
剩四分之一油量 速度170节
quarter tank, 170 knots,
在坠机前 他们只剩不到45分钟
it gives them less than 45 minutes before they fall out of the sky?
我们不清楚本的状况
Without knowing for sure what's going on with Ben,
不能指望他及时醒来让飞机着陆
we can't count on him to wake up in time to land.
让一个十岁又没飞行经验的小朋友
And chances are slim to none that a ten-year-old
来降落飞机几乎是不可能的
with no flying experience could land that plane.
那怎么办
So, what do we do?
拉斯 你能开直升机但不会开飞机对吧
Russ, you fly choppers but not planes?
除了我们的飞行员
Well, besides our pilot,
戴西是唯一会开赛斯纳直升机的
Desi's the only one who knows how to fly a Cessna,
所以你去让飞机着陆
so you will be landing it.
我来送你去那架飞机上
I'm gonna get you from here to over there.
高空滑索 好主意
Zip line. Great idea.
幸好不是我去
Glad I'm not doing it.
你已经计算过重量 速度和风切变
You've accounted for weight, speed and wind shear.
好的 很合理
Okay, makes sense.
根本就不合理
Doesn't dickens make sense.
连接两架飞机有可能会同时坠毁
Connecting our planes could bring us both down.
如果我们不坠机
We'd be much more help to them
对他们帮助会更大
if we don't plummet out the sky.
你有更好的办法吗
You have a better idea, then?
好吧 我没有
Right. Yes, yes.
那就这么干
We're doing this.
那孩子声音很抖 明显受了惊吓
But that boy's voice is very shaky, definite signs of shock.
博兹 你跟他聊聊
Bozer, why don't you talk to him,
看能否让他冷静点
see if you can calm him down.
-行 -我来找黛西能降落的机场
- On it. - ?And I'll find an airport where Desi can land.
这个高空滑索
All right, so this zip line.
解释下
Explain?
-听说过空中加油吗 -听过
- Have you ever heard of the flying boom? - Yes,
是空军在空中加油的技术
an Air Force technique for refueling planes midair.
对 我们的原理是一样的
Exactly, so we will use the same principle.
只是 我们不是传送燃料
except, instead of transferring fuel,
而是传送黛西和我
we'll transfer Desi and me.
我可以 我自己去
I'm good. I'll go solo.
在你降落飞机的时候 需要有人治疗本
Well, somebody has to treat Ben while you land the plane.
我们可以给你降落伞
I mean, we could give you parachutes
只是以防万一
you know, just in case.
这架飞机只有军用隐形降落伞
This plane only holds military stealth chutes,
只够给一个人用
which are good for one person only.
考虑到阿瑟还是个孩子 以及本不省人事
Given the fact that Asher's a kid and Ben is unconscious,
我们必须双人一起跳伞
we'd have to jump tandem.
所以降落伞没用
So they're useless.
我将用这架飞机上的零件搭建索道
I'm going to build this zip line out of parts from this jet.
这些是我需要你们帮我收集的东西
Here's what I need you guys to help me gather.
我不在乎你们是不是缺人手
I don't care if you're short-staffed.
腾空你们的跑道
Clear your runway.
我们的人员都在加倍努力解决问题
All our personnel are working double time on this.
你在开玩笑吗 我会跳《堡垒之夜》里的任何一段舞
You kidding? I can do every Fortnite dance.
你还玩什么游戏
What else you play?
花栗鼠服务 黄鼠狼战争 僵尸追逐者
Chipmunk Service, Weasel Wars, Zombie Chasers.
我爸爸不喜欢我玩那个游戏 因为有僵尸
My dad doesn't like me playing that one because of the zombies,
但我并不怕僵尸 所以别告诉他好吗
but it doesn't scare me, so don't tell him?
这是我们的秘密
Our secret.
你和你♥爸♥爸经常一起飞行吗
So, uh, do you and your dad go flying often?
不 我不能经常见到他
No. I don't see him that much.
听你这么说 我很遗憾
I'm sorry to hear that.
是啊 他总是出差
Yeah. He travels for work a lot.
他为飞机制♥造♥商检查飞机
He inspects airplanes for an airplane maker.
今天和爸爸一起飞行的感觉一定很特别吧
Must have been pretty special flying with your dad today, huh?
没错
Yeah.
直到爸爸昏迷为止
Till this.
我七岁时妈妈就去世了
My mom died when I was seven.
我爸爸也会死吗
Will my dad die, too?
我们会竭尽所能
We're gonna do everything we can.
坚持住
Hang on.
如何通过拆解自己的飞机来制♥作♥索道
How to make a zip line by tearing apart your own plane:
收集货物吊钩来固定缆线
gather cargo hooks for attaching the cable,
拿座椅罩做一个阻力伞 来保持稳定性
grab a seat cover to create a drogue parachute for stability,
最后 别去想
and, finally, try not to think about
这个主意到底有多疯狂
what an insane idea this actually is.
好了 莱丽 你能去告诉飞行员
Okay. Riley, can you go tell the pilot
飞到赛斯纳前上方30度角的位置吗
to fly above and ahead of the Cessna at a 30 degree angle,
就像
just like the...
空中加油 明白
Flying boom, got it.
好了 阿瑟 我需要你帮点忙
All right, Asher, here's what I need you to do.
私人飞机的后舱通常有维修工具包
Private airplanes, they usually have a maintenance bag in the back.
你去翻一下
See if you can dig in there
看看能不能找到某种长的清洁工具
and find a long cleaning tool of some sort.
有一个长杆 一端带有类似橡胶的奇怪东西
There's this pole with a weird rubber thing on one end.
那是橡皮刮水刷 太好了
Yeah, that's a squeegee. That's perfect.
好了 你说过你♥爸♥爸经常驾驶飞机对吧
All right, so, you said that your dad flies a lot, right?
他很可能还带了些额外的衣服
He's probably got some extra clothes with him.
看看你能不能找到一个铁丝衣架
See if you can find a wire hanger.
找到了
Okay.
太棒了
All right, that's perfect.
现在把这个铁丝衣架的一端掰成钩状
Now take the wire hanger and bend it into a hook on one end,
然后把另一端
and then take the other end
紧紧地缠在橡胶拖把上
and wrap it tightly around the squeegee.
我和朋友们为临时拼凑东西的做法
Me and my friends have this word
起了个名字
for making things out of random stuff.
我们以手艺最好的人的名字为这种做法命名
We named it after this guy who's real good at it.
麦凯弗吗
MacGyver?
不 杰夫
No. Jeff.
比如 "我自行车链子坏了 所以我杰夫了一下"
Like, "My bike chain was broken, so I Jeffed it."
这名字很好记
That's catchy.
-完成了 -好的
- Done. - Okay.
我还需要你做一个东西 像杰夫那样
One more thing I need you to build, just like Jeff.
我为什么要戴上这个
Why am I wearing this?
因为你要打开那扇门
Because you're gonna open that door.
我要干什么
I'm gonna what?
我明白 但这是唯一的办法
Yeah, I know, but it's the only way.
从下往上抬 然后打开门 拉斯
So lift underneath and roll it up. Russ?
好的
Right.
希望有人能告诉飞行员我们已经丧失理智了
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表