剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
维克托是我们找到的最接近目击者的人
Victor's the closest thing that we have to an eyewitness,
但他现在什么也不说
and he's not exactly talking right now.
国♥务♥院♥保存着
Well, the State Department keeps, uh,
有关绑♥架♥和赎金活动的档案
files on kidnappings and ransom activities;
也许那里能有线索
maybe there's a lead there.
好了 我在查大使♥馆♥的档案
All right, I'm in the embassy files now.
虽然没找到有关绑♥架♥的信息
Not seeing anything about kidnappings, though.
但他们确实记录了有大量半拖车
But they did flag a high volume of semitrailer trucks
每周两次从雷瓦卡开出
exiting Revaca twice a week.
为什么这很可疑
Why is that suspicious?
因为他们从小路越过边境进入乌克兰
Because they crossed the border into Ukraine using back roads,
绕过了强制检查点
bypassing mandatory checkpoints.
走私
Smuggling.
如果艾米莉亚真的遇到了非法行动
Well, if Emilia did come across some illegal operation,
她肯定会反对的
she'd definitely take a stand against it.
可能就是因为这个被绑♥架♥的
Well, that could be what got her kidnapped.
这些卡车从哪来的
Where are the trucks coming from?
工厂
The factory.
很可能艾米莉亚也在那里
It's very likely Emilia's there, too.
一家纺织厂安排这么多守卫
Sure is a lot of guards for a textile factory.
是啊 我可不觉得他们在里面
Yeah, I don't think they're making
生产"我爱雷瓦卡"T恤
"I heart Revaca" T-shirts in there.
他们是红社的人
They're Red Order.
五年前你赶出去的那群叛乱分子吗
The same rebels you ran out of town five years ago?
所以你们调查过我了
So you checked up on me.
很好 换我也会这么做
That's good. It's what I would have done, too.
你看起来一点也不奇怪他们在这
You don't seem surprised that they're here.
我有我的怀疑
Oh, I had my suspicions.
好了 我们到后面去看看
All right, we should check round the back.
好的
Yeah.
我们这么做是为了艾米莉亚
We're doing this for Emilia,
事后我们得谈谈
and then you and I are gonna have a conversation.
很好
Oh, goody.
一扇闩上的钢门和两扇密封的铅玻璃窗
One bolted steel door and two sealed lead glass windows.
所以周围才没有什么守卫
Explains why there's no guards around.
看起来像个贮藏室
Looks like a storeroom.
拉斯 你有打火机吗
Russ, you have a lighter?
有 给你
Yep. Coming at you.
我们可以直接从那扇窗进去
Think we're gonna go straight through that window.
有活塞会更好 但玻璃瓶也可以
A plunger would be better, but glass jars will do.
瓶内燃烧的火会消耗完氧气
The fire inside the jars uses up oxygen
产生负压
and creates the negative pressure,
也就是吸力
also known as suction.
这种化学泡沫可以起到粘合剂的作用
And this chemical foam will act as an adhesive,
因此我们卸下玻璃时
so that when we break the glass...
可以悄无声息
Quiet as a mouse.
这是硝酸铵燃料油的味道
That smell is ANFO-- ammonium nitrate fuel oil.
简单但不稳定 很危险
It's simple but dangerously volatile.
这解释了那些烧伤
That explains the burns.
他们不知道怎么处理这些化学品
They don't know how to handle the chemicals.
这里是个简易炸♥弹♥装置工厂
This is an IED factory.
看起来艾米莉亚的丈夫决定加入他们
Looks like Emilia's husband decided to join the party.
那混♥蛋♥在为他们效力
Bastard's working for them.
艾米莉亚一定是发现了
Emilia must have found out.
看看这老大
Check out the boss.
我很抱歉
我会擦干净的
没关系 我的朋友
意外总会发生
那是安东
That's Anton.
你认识那家伙
You know that guy?
拉斯·泰勒
Russ Taylor.
回来再给我一枪吗
Back to shoot me again?
我只是想谈谈
I just want to talk.
你有三十秒的时间
You have 30 seconds.
有人雇我来保护泵站
I was hired to protect the pumping station.
你瞧
You see?
我想只要价格合适
And I suspect that for the right price,
像你这样讲求实际的人
a practical man such as yourself
会放手不管的
will leave it alone.
你走你的阳关道 发点小财
You go your way, a little richer...
我走我的独木桥
...and I go mine.
你意下如何
How does that sound to you?
看来我们想法一致
Like we speak the same language.
是我让他变成了这样
I made him.
这都是我的错
This is all my fault.
你之前在里面吗
You were in there?
你看到自己都做了什么吗
Did you see what you've done?
愿意奴役他们参加劳动的人还好意思这么说
Says a willing participant in their slave labor.
不用 没事
No. It's all right.
你以为我希望这样吗
You think I want this?
自从他们回来后 日子苦不堪言
It's been hell since they came back.
我是想让每个人都活命
I'm trying to keep everyone alive!
那你做的真是好极了
Well, you're doing a bang-up job.
他们带走了我的妻子 我的艾米莉亚
They took my wife. My Emilia.
你的艾米莉亚
Your Emilia.
拉斯
Russ.
拉斯
Russ.
如果我们要救回她
Well, if we're gonna get her back, then...
也许我们应该先开始互相帮助 对吗
maybe we should start helping each other, yeah?
艾米莉亚发现他们要把炸♥弹♥运到乌克兰
Emilia discovered they were transporting the bombs into Ukraine.
她想警告联♥合♥国♥
She wanted to alert the U.N.
这说得通
Well, that makes sense.
联♥合♥国♥有权力终止这一切
The U.N. has the authority to shut the whole thing down.
所以他们才绑♥架♥了她
So why'd they kidnap her,
而不是 你懂的
instead of... you know.
她是筹码 为了确保我让工厂继续运作
She's leverage. To make sure I keep the factory running.
安东把她关在了镇外的一个集中营里
Anton's holding her in a compound just outside of town.
我们就去那里
Well, that's where we're going.
好极了 就我们四个面对整个武装组织
Oh, great. So it's the four of us against an armed militia.
是啊 说得好像是第一次一样
Yeah. Must be a Tuesday.
你们想要什么我都可以给
I'll give you whatever you want.
这种情况已经持续太久了
This has gone on too long.
这里是我们的家
This is our home.
维克托已经为我们描述了集中营
We got Victor's description of the compound.
安东会记得
And since Anton will remember me
我给过他好处
as the man who laced his palm with silver,
我们从前门进应该没问题
that should get us through the front door.
听起来很划算
Sounds like a hell of a deal.
我们还是开诚布公吧 好吗
All right, let's just get this out in the open, shall we?
随便你怎么评价我
You can judge me however you like.
当时情况很复杂
It was a complicated situation,
我那么做是出于正当原因
and I did it for the right reasons.
我们进去 救出艾米莉亚
We get in, we get Emilia...
还有安东贩卖♥♥军♥火♥的证据
And proof of Anton's weapons sales.
然后我们就逃出来
And then we get the hell out.
先锋行动的拉斯·泰勒
Russ Taylor, Spearhead Operations.
听话 告诉安东我来了 好吗
Be a lamb, tell Anton I'm here, would you?
拉斯·泰勒和他的三位同伴来找安东
看着就像疤面煞星和海盗生的娃
Looks like Scarface and a pirate had a baby.
拉斯·泰勒
Russ Taylor.
如果我没记错 你可不是什么好客人
If I remember correctly, you're a terrible guest.
你喜欢开枪打人
You like to shoot people.
我不喜欢
Well, I don't like to.
这里和树林里的帐篷差得还是挺大的
This is a far cry from the, tent in the woods.
你做得很好
You've done very well.
我是很出色的商人
I'm an excellent businessman.
是你启发了我
You're my inspiration.
你手上有我想要的东西
You have something I want.
据我所闻
From what I heard,
你离开了先锋行动 并且关掉了公♥司♥
you left Spearhead and shut the company down.
我不得不换层皮才能躲开美国政♥府♥的监视
I had to shed my skin to get under the U.S. government radar,
但是现在
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表