剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
禁止进入
私人领地
违者重罚
复仇女神
新百战天龙
第四季 第九集
洛杉矶
一小时前
安格斯
Angus.
我是格温姨妈
I'm Auntie Gwen.
爸爸的东西
给安格斯
詹姆斯 你告诉你儿子47号♥文件的事了吗
James, did you tell your son about File 47?
47号♥文件是一个假设计划
47 is a hypothetical plan
要引发一系列自然灾难
to initiate a series of natural disasters
使世界陷入混乱
that would plunge the world into chaos.
这是个重置开关
This is a reset switch.
重置开关
A reset switch.
爸
Dad.
得有人把他们拖住
Someone's got to slow them down.
我来手动引爆
I'll set off the explosion manually.
我邀请了几个人来玩
I invited some random people over.
希望你不要介意
Hope you don't mind.
你们好啊
Hey, guys.
我当时救了条狗
So I'd just rescued a dog,
我告诉你♥爸♥爸 我在给这狗想名字
and I told your dad that I was trying to come up with a name.
我以为他根本就没听进去
I didn't even think that he was listening to me,
结果他在凌晨两点给我打电♥话♥
but then he calls me at 2:00 in morning,
"马蒂 你得给这狗起名叫古斯
"Matty, you have to name the dog Gus.
研究显示狗会对硬辅音有反应
Research shows that dogs respond to hard consonants
因为通过更高的频率可以产生能量"
because they create energy across more frequencies."
然后他就把电♥话♥挂了
Then he hung up.
所以 你给它取名古斯了吗
So, did you name him Gus?
不 我给它起名吉姆
No. I named him Jim.
敬"上级" 敬詹姆斯·麦凯弗
To Oversight. To James MacGyver.
敬詹姆斯·麦凯弗
To James MacGyver.
等等 你们知道博兹
Wait, you guys know the one about Bozer
-和"上级"的卫生间的那事吧 -什么
- and Oversight's bathroom, right? - What?
莱丽 没人想听那事的
Riley, nobody wants to hear that.
-才不是 -我超想听
- False. - I absolutely want to hear about that.
在越南
In Vietnam,
当有人去世时 我们会说"同哀"[越南语]
when someone dies, we say, "Chia buon,"
意思是"分担你的悲伤"
which means "To divide your sadness."
不如你也让我帮你分担一点吧
So, maybe let me take some of it on, too?
谢谢
Thanks,
但我没时间来感伤
but I don't really have time to be sad. ?
-小麦 你得给自己一点 -法典会还在逍遥法外
- Well, Mac, you have to give yourself... - Codex is still out there.
你担心47号♥文件的事
You're worried about File 47.
我母亲相信拯救这个星球的唯一办法
My mother was convinced that the only way to save the planet
就是清除地球上四分之一的人口
was to wipe out a quarter of the world's population,
现在我姨妈
and now my aunt,
我在这世上的最后一个亲人
the last family I have left,
想要把这个计划付诸实践
is trying to put that plan into action.
-肯定有办法的 -什么的办法
- There's got to be a way. - A way for what?
能拯救所有人的办法
To save everyone.
小麦
Hey, Mac.
可能又是因为小麦的实验
Probably one of Mac's experiments.
小麦 你又在搞什么
Mac, what'd you do now?
不 这次不是我 我发誓
No, it wasn't me this time, I swear.
全洛杉矶人♥民♥都忘记交电费了吗
L.A. Forget to pay its electric bill?
城市电网刚刚被攻击了
The city's power grid has just been hacked.
我猜该我上了
Guess that means I'm up.
好的 博兹 你跟我走
Okay. Bozer, you're with me.
其他人 送莱丽到市中心去
The rest of you, get Riley downtown.
好的
Yeah.
莱纳德·霍克斯 紧急事件指挥官
Leonard Hawkes, Incident Commander.
各方都来了 水电局 警局 消防局 交通部
Everybody's here. DWP, Police, Fire, Transpo,
连卫♥生♥部♥的那群傻瓜都来了
even those chuckleheads from Sanitation.
欢迎来到烂摊子中心
Welcome to the suck.
停电的范围有多大
How widespread is the outage?
你可以从圣莫妮卡开车到帕姆代尔
You can drive from Santa Monica up to Palmdale
能看见一盏灯算我输
without hitting a light.
整个洛杉矶郡都停电了吗
The whole county?
像医院之类的场所都启动了备用发电机
Hospitals and the like are on backup generators,
但那撑不了太久
but that won't last forever.
才停电45分钟
45 minutes with no power,
我们就碰上了趁乱打劫 车祸
and we got looting, traffic accidents,
火灾 各种糟心事应有尽有 还有那个
fires, you name it, and there's that.
勒索软件
Ransomware.
他们挟持着整个城市的电网
They're holding the city's power grid hostage.
这事情的幕后主使 想要一千两百万的比特币
Whoever's behind this wants 12 million bucks in Bitcoin
来解冻一切
to unfreeze everything.
-市政♥府♥会同意支付吗 -当然不可能
- Any chance that the city will pay? - Definitely not.
这次付了赎金 只会鼓励将来更多的袭击活动
Paying the ransom just goes to encourage future attacks.
没错
That is true.
正好我们这有人
Well, it's a good thing we have someone here
可以破解勒索软件
who can stop the ransomware.
马蒂·韦伯提过
Matty Webber mentioned that.
所以 你们哪个是被定罪的重罪犯
So, which one of you is the convicted felon?
你没被定罪
Convicted. ?
-等等 你就是那个黑客 -是的
- Wait, you're the hacker? - Yes, sir.
-你坐过牢 -是的
- You did time? - Yes, sir.
-你不能 -先打住吧
- You are not... - You know what?
咱还是别废话了
I'm gonna stop you right there.
就你问我这些傻问题的这会儿工夫
Because in the time it took you to ask me dumb questions,
已经又出了五起车祸了
there were, like, five more traffic accidents.
你还想不想让电力恢复了
You want the power back on or not?
这么强吗
What the...?
我的技术人员花了几小时都没能关掉那个界面
My techs were trying to get past that screen for hours.
恶意软件似乎在向一个
The malware looks like it's phoning home
我们永远找不到的总控服务器反馈信息
to a command and control server we'll never find,
所以我们只能退而求其次
so our next best chance is...
复仇女神
不 这不可能
No, that's impossible.
不可能的
No way.
什么是复仇女神 那是什么东西
What is Nemesis? What is that?
那是一段臭名昭著的代码
It's the name of a notorious code.
可以用来关停电网
They used it to shut down the grid.
你见过这个代码吗
Wait, you've seen this before?
是的
Yeah.
这是我写的
I wrote it.
复仇女神
七年前
莱丽的不幸事件 第一♥期♥
它们真的太可爱了
You know what? I think they're so cute.
-不 -就像个馄饨
- No. - ?It's just like a wonton.
我可不愿这么想
I don't want to think about it.
-你应该想想 -我不...
- You should think about it. - I don't want...
女士们
Ladies.
-吃 -你喂我就很奇怪好吗
- Eat it. - ?It's weird that you're trying to feed me.
孩子们
Children.
今天叫你们过来
I've gathered you here today
是为了实地测试我们的代码
'cause I decided to field-test our little code.
等等 你是说复仇女神
Wait, do you mean Nemesis?
它的用处应该仅限于我们的头脑风暴吧
Because that was supposed to just be an intellectual exercise.
你去跟街对面的自动取款机说吧
Tell that to the ATM across the street.
你是我的英雄
You're my hero.
这下厉害了
This is gonna be awesome.
别这样 佩顿
Oh, come on, Peyton,
你为了这个厉害的代码
you put in six months of late nights
熬了六个月的夜
working on this badass code.
是时候看看它的本事了
It's time to see it in action.
对吧
Right?
追踪到主处理器了
It pinged the host processor.
真的有用
It freaking works.
我已经给他们发了许多电子邮件
I have sent dozens of e-mails warning them
警告他们有零日漏洞
about these zero-day vulnerabilities.
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表