剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
and then all of the gases that are trapped inside,
会突然间膨胀并喷射出来
they suddenly expand and shoot out.
法典会要用核弹来做那个软木塞
And Codex is popping that cork using a nuclear bomb?
是的 但是现在想像一下喷射出来的不是酒
Right. But now imagine instead of liquid shooting out,
而是被困在岩浆里
it's the gases that have been trapped inside of magma
数十万年的气体
for hundreds of thousands of years,
喷出火山灰 覆盖整个西半球
expel ash and cover the entire western hemisphere.
可能很多年内都不会再有夏天
Summer would disappear for possibly years.
等等 就因为一座火山爆发
Wait a second. Just from one volcano?
是的 但这不是普通的火山
Well, yes, but not just any volcano.
这座火山超级大
A really, really big one.
我只能说
The best I can tell,
我们已经在这座火山上开了两小时车了
we've been driving over this thing for the past two hours.
没有阳光 地球就会降温
Without sunlight, the planet cools,
扭转温室效应 这点很好
reversing the greenhouse effect, which is good.
但这也会摧毁农作物并导致饥荒和疾病
But it also destroys crops, causing famine, disease.
基本上这就是个重置开关
It's basically a reset switch.
我们必须找到那个核弹
We need to find that nuke.
马蒂 你还在追踪那个车队吗
Matty, are you still tracking that convoy?
还在努力 但我们还没能找到他们
We're trying. We haven't spotted them yet.
其实我知道怎么能找到
Actually, I know how to find it.
你知道
You do?
是的 在我从那辆卡车掉下来之前
Yeah. Before I fell out of that truck,
我设法将我的手♥机♥塞在了装货台下
I managed to jam my phone under the loading ramp.
现在追踪信♥号♥♥
Tracing the signal now.
你能回来真好 小麦
It's good to have you back, Mac.
很抱歉我之前用枪指着你
Sorry about the, gun in your face thing.
大家都是朋友 这算不了什么
Eh, what's a gun in the face between friends?
一个人在放风 卡车里是空的
One lookout. Truck's empty.
他们肯定已经转移了核弹
They must have already moved the bomb.
国家公园管理局签署了合同
The Park Service awarded a contract
授权一家建筑公♥司♥翻修大坝
to a construction company to retrofit the dam.
大坝翻修了一年
It's been under repair for a year.
而合同上那家公♥司♥的董事长
And the president of that company on paper?
是马丁·毕夏普
Martin Bishop.
所以法典会成立了一个假公♥司♥去修大坝 为什么呢
So Codex set up a dummy corp to run the dam. But why?
我不知道 但一定和钻井有关
I don't know, but it has something to do with drilling.
钻井 等等 为什么这么说
Drilling. Wait, what makes you say that?
因为在法典会接管大坝时
Because at the same time Codex took over the dam,
他们开始大量购买♥♥当地的重型钻探设备
they started buying up a bunch of local, heavy-duty drilling equipment.
莱丽 我需要美国地质勘探局测绘的黄石公园地图
Riles, I need a USGS map of Yellowstone.
好的
Right.
-给你 -谢谢
- Here you go. - ?Thanks.
我知道了 看见了吗 就在大坝下面
I knew it. Okay, see there, directly under the dam?
这是火山岩浆室的侧面通风口
It's a side vent to the volcano's magma chamber.
虽然有一千英尺深 地下的位置也有些改变
It's a thousand feet and some change down,
但就在大坝下面
but it's right there.
他们想把核弹瞄准岩浆吗
They want to aim a nuke at a river of lava?
不 我认为他们要在大坝那里炸一个洞
No, I think they're gonna blow a hole where the dam is.
他们想要的就是这些河水
What they want is this river.
大量的水进入他们钻出的洞中
Massive amounts of water flood into the hole that they drilled,
进而进入岩浆室内
right into the magma chamber.
压力增加 然后火山爆发
Pressure builds, and boom.
水会触发火山爆发 谢了
Water triggers the eruption. Thanks.
好消息是 我看到了核弹型号♥ 是B61
Good news is, I got a look at the bomb. It's a B61.
-你可以拆除吗 -不可能
- And you can disarm it? - ?No chance.
但是我可以做一个锥形装药
But what I can do is build a shaped charge
来打断链式反应
to interrupt the chain reaction.
你想炸毁核弹
You want to blow up a nuclear bomb?
是的 但是很有可能
Yup. But, hopefully,
那会是一次老套的普通爆♥炸♥
we just get a good old-fashioned, run-of-the-mill explosion,
没有核弹爆♥炸♥ 没有蘑菇云
no nuke going off, no mushroom cloud.
如果我能找到合适的材料
If I can find the right materials, and
如果我们能找到核弹 这个方法应该能行
if we can find the nuke, it should work.
我觉得能行 跟我来
I think. Follow me.
如果你确定的话
Well, if you're sure.
电脑读数没有迹象表明核弹在哪里
No sign of the nuke on these feeds.
好的 分散开来 我们能扩大搜索面♥积♥
Right. We'll cover more ground searching if we split up.
莱丽 你待在这里 保持警惕
Riley, you stay here, keep watch.
好的
Okay.
伙计们 我发现了一些法典会的钻井设备
Hey, guys, I, uh, found some of Codex's drilling equipment.
还有
And, uh...
做锥形装药所需的一切材料
everything I need to finish my build.
核弹爆♥炸♥是由
A nuclear explosion is initiated
非常精确的普通爆♥炸♥引发的
by a very precise conventional explosion.
普通爆♥炸♥将易熔材料聚合
This pushes the fusible material together
引发链式反应
to start a chain reaction,
但如果这些材料不能以正确的方式聚和
but if the material doesn't go together in just the right way,
可能只会发生部分反应
you might only get a partial reaction
甚至可能完全无法引发核爆
or even no nuclear explosion at all.
所以
So how is...
你做的东西应该怎么奏效
whatever you're building supposed to work?
就像是霰弹枪
Like a shotgun.
我要把它直接瞄准核弹
I'm gonna aim it directly at the nuke,
这会中断链式反应
and it should interrupt the chain reaction.
延时引信会让我们在爆♥炸♥前
The time-delay fuse will give us enough time
有足够的时间撤离楼内所有人
to clear the building before it goes off.
伙计们
Hey, guys,
出事了 法典会的人正匆忙撤离
something's happening. Codex is bugging out.
-我不知道为什么 -我知道
- I don't know why. - I do.
他们正在离开爆♥炸♥区 他们启动了核弹
They're getting out of the blast zone. They armed the nuke.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
因为我现在正看着它
Because I'm looking right at it.
好吧 我来找你 小麦
Right, coming at you, Mac.
-我猜你就是格温姨妈 -泰勒 等等 等一下
- Auntie Gwen, I presume. - Taylor, wait. Wait.
你是打不死的小强吗
Dying just ain't your thing, huh?
-你不会想这么做的 -我不想开枪打你
- You don't want to do this. - I don't want to shoot you...
但我必须这么做
but it's what has to be done.
你也是这么告诉你自己的 对吗
That's what you tell yourself, isn't it?
但我错了
But I was wrong.
我看过数据 于是我不再对人们抱有希望
I saw the data, and I lost hope that people could change, that...
我不相信他们能改变 能变得更好
that they could be better.
我知道安格斯告诉你了一个更好的办法
I know that Angus showed you a better way.
他也告诉我了
He showed me, too.
他是我的家人 我想帮他
He's my family. I wanna help him.
杀了我并不能阻止这一切
Killing me doesn't stop this.
只有去帮助安格斯才能阻止这一切
The only thing that does that is helping Angus,
而你凭一己之力无法及时找到他
and you're not gonna get to him in time.
-你还好吗 -还行
- You all right? - ?Yeah.
只有不到六分钟了 核弹无法拆除
We have less than six minutes, and it can't be disarmed.
我知道 我没打算拆除
I know. That's not the plan.
中断链式反应 真聪明
Interrupt the chain reaction. Smart kid.
延迟引信
The time-delay fuse.
一定是他袭击我时被弄坏的
It must have broken when he attacked me.
我必须手动引爆
I'm gonna have to set it off manually.
这是条不归路
This is a one-way trip.
大家离这里越远越好
I need you guys to get as far away from here as possible,
尽快撤离
as fast as you can.
无法延时 我要手动引爆
The time delay won't work. I'm gonna set it off myself.
-小麦 -别去想 快跑
- Mac! - Don't think! Just run.
安格斯 快走吧
Angus. Go.
我可以引爆
I can do this.
什么 不行 我
What? No, I...
没时间了 让我来吧 求你了
There's no time. Let me do this. Please.
为了埃伦
For Ellen.
-你把这个连到 -我知道 我会
- You connect this to... - I know. I got it.
"你值得拥有这个世界
"You deserve the world.
这个世界也值得拥有你"
And the world deserves you."
快走 快跑 马上
Go. Run. Now!
干得漂亮
Well done.
我们的核应急支援小组
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表