剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
泰勒呼叫马蒂 我们拿到了设备
Taylor to Matty. We have the device.
但法典会的人挡住了我们的去路
But Codex are blocking our path.
别轻举妄动
Easy now!
继续把小车往前推
Keep pushing that cart forward,
我们会安全地离开这里
and we'll get out of here in one piece.
你确定你要在一个废弃的矿井里开枪吗
You sure you want to fire a gun off in an abandoned mine?
我们可以等
We can wait.
我们带了零食
We've got snacks.
-我讨厌她 -是时候想个新计划了
- I hate her. - Time for a new plan.
-什么计划 -我不知道 但我们需要一个新计划
- Which is? - I don't know, but we need one.
-我有个办法 撤退 -没错
- I got one: retreat! - Right.
该死
Damn it.
我们走
Let's go.
慢点
Slowly.
这可能是个陷阱
This could be a trap.
他们跟上来了
They're catching up!
那些法典会的特工是不是正穿着防弹衣
Are those Codex agents wearing Kevlar vests, by any chance?
是啊 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
很好 我有个办法
Okay, good. I have an idea,
但你们需要和他们拉开一段距离
but you need to get some space between you and them.
好 我们在处理了
Yes, we're working on it!
帮我把小车推过去抵着门
Help me push the cart against the door.
戴西 打开特斯拉的箱子
Desi, open Tesla's trunk.
拉斯
Russ!
小麦 箱子里有其他东西
Mac? There's something else in the trunk.
-看起来像是手摇柄 -太好了
- It looks like some sort of hand crank. - Great.
那应该是电源 我猜是发电机
That should be a power source. I think it's a generator.
看起来像坏了 因为电线断了
Well, it looks broken, because the wires are crumbling.
我们需要把它修好
All right, well, we need to get it working.
为什么
Why?
因为你们会用到它
'Cause you're gonna use it.
拉斯
Russ!
-我撑不了太久 -现在怎么做 小麦
- I can't hold them much longer! - What now, Mac?
你需要电线
All right, you need wire.
找根电报线 或一个矿井电♥话♥
Look for a telegraph wire or a mining phone.
即使是特斯拉也得站在巨人的肩膀上
Even Tesla had to stand on the shoulders of giants.
这回 帮他的是伟大的迈克尔·法拉第
And in this case, it was the great Michael Faraday...
快点 发动那个玩意
Hurry! Power that thing!
我在弄
I'm working on it!
是法拉第发现了在磁场中做切割磁感线运动
Who discovered that moving a wire in a magnetic field
会产生电流
produces electricity.
小麦 修好了
Mac, it's working!
很好 通上电 全速进行
Good. Let them through, and let her rip.
让开
Out of the way!
戴西 报告
Desi, report.
戴西 说话啊
Desi? Say something, please.
我们没事
We're okay.
怎么回事
What happened?
防弹背心里的防弹金属板
The metal strike plates in the Kevlar vests
是由导电金属做成的
were made with conducting metals.
这就是为什么特斯拉的电磁设备
Which is why Tesla's electromagnet
可以像抛布娃娃一样把他们抛出去
was able to toss them around like rag dolls.
她跑了
She's gone.
那好吧
All right, then.
我们把这个装起来 弄出去
Let's pack this up and get the hell out of here.
他们要这个玩意干什么
What do they want with this thing?
我不知道
I'm not sure,
但这玩意可以产生强大的磁暴
but it's capable of producing a powerful magnetic burst,
所以这个可能是用来破坏其他武器的武器
so, it might be a weapon designed to disable other weapons.
在你恢复元气之后
It's here for you to dissect,
它就交给你来研究吧
whenever you're feeling up to it.
这药反应太强了
What a hangover.
甚至连我的头疼也头疼
Even my headache has a headache.
我可不想迷失在安格斯·麦凯弗的思维里
I'd hate to get lost inside the mind of Angus MacGyver.
是啊 我也是
Yeah. Me, too.
你的脑海里是什么样的
What was it like in there?
*可爱的小蜘蛛*
*The itsy-bitsy spider*
你应该躲起来 他在找你
You should be hiding. He's looking for you.
你没事吧
You okay?
嗯 我没事
Yeah. It was fine.
就像一个超现实的梦 仅此而已
It was like a... surreal dream, that's all.
闻起来很香
Smells good.
我在煲汤
I'm making soup.
小麦
Mac?
你有什么想谈的吗
Did you want to talk about anything?
什么意思
What do you mean?
你有点不对劲
You seem different.
我就是累了
I'm just tired.
好吧
Okay.
我有东西给你
I got you something.
我不是唯一一个会说梦话的人
?I am not the only one that talks in my sleep.
小麦
Mac...
你没有迷失
You're not lost.
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表