剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
对不起 但在最近你经历过的这一切以后
Look, forgive me, but after everything you've been through recently,
-我认为你不具备 -不具备什么
- I just don't think that you have the... - Don't have the what?
这项任务所要求的心理稳定性
The mental stability that this requires.
你说的没错
You're right.
我睡不着 没法不去想法典会
I'm not sleeping, and I can't stop thinking about Codex,
或他们要牺牲的那些人
or the people that they want to sacrifice.
或是离我而去的人 所以...
Or the people that I've lost, so...
让我利用这一点 求你了
Let me use it, please.
如果商人的情商像你所说的那么高
If The Merchant's emotional intelligence is as high as you say,
那他看到我时 会看到一个同道中人
then he's gonna look at me, and he's gonna see a kindred spirit.
一个被逼到绝境 挣扎着想活下来的人
Someone who's pushed to the edge, just trying to survive.
你需要乔装打扮一下
You'll need to look the part.
我们会暗示你俩都被下了药
We'll suggest you two were drugged,
这可以解释所失去的时间
which will account for the lost time,
我们会提供基本不可能伪造的物证
and provide physical evidence that'll seem too insane to fake.
我们绑♥架♥他的时候 发现了抗焦虑药物
When we abducted him, we found anti-anxiety medication.
扣下这个会影响他的状态
Withholding that will throw him off his game.
博兹将负责布景设计
Bozer will head up production design.
在墙上抹点灰 细节非常重要
Layer the dirt on those walls. This is all about the details.
我的老鼠在哪
Where's my rodent guy?
我们需要制♥造♥合适的灯光和氛围
We'll need the proper lighting and atmosphere.
这设备将使用纳米颗粒来压缩光线
This rig will use nanoparticles to compress
使其达到阳光穿过地球大气层六英里下至几英尺时
what happens to sunlight as it passes through the Earth's atmosphere
所产生的效果
over six miles down into a few feet.
我们会进行监控
We'll have surveillance,
但你会和商人进行密切接触
but you'll be in close quarters with The Merchant,
所以我们不能进行通讯
so that means no comms.
你需要和他建立友好关系
You need to establish a rapport.
通常我会建议通过情感共鸣和积极倾听的方式达成
Normally, I'd say use emotive mirroring, active listening,
但我们时间不够 所以
but we're short on time, so,
你要让他快点透露相关信息
get him to tell you his name.
好
All right.
好了 回到当下
你好啊 克莱夫
Hello, Clive.
他们把你打得够狠啊
They messed you up pretty good, huh?
你知道我们在哪吗
Did you find out where we are?
他们是谁
Who they are?
他们想要我们干什么
What-what they want from us?
我们被中国国安部抓了
We're being held by China's Ministry of State Security.
秘密警♥察♥
The secret police.
对 他们认为我们是西方国家的间谍
Yeah. They think we're western spies.
你确实是西方国家的间谍
Well, you are a western spy.
是啊
Yeah.
我曾经是
Well... I was.
怎么说
How so?
我从凤♥凰♥基金会叛逃了
I defected from the Phoenix.
我一直在追踪你
And I've been tracking you
因为我需要你的帮助
because I need your help...
帮我和泰坦联♥系♥
making contact with Titan.
你到底为什么要联♥系♥泰坦
And why on earth would you want to do that?
这样我就可以加入法典会
So that I can join Codex.
他抛出诱饵了 太早了
He pushed it. That was too early.
不不不 他做得很好 商人会上钩的
No, no, no, he's good. He's gonna bite.
听我说 跟我说实话
Listen to me. Level with me.
凤♥凰♥基金会
The Phoenix Foundation--
他们真的不会来救你吗
they're really not coming for you?
绝对不会
Definitely not.
我简直无法形容这让我多高兴
Well, I can't tell you how happy that makes me.
但有个超级简单的方法能把我们弄出去 对吧
But you know, there's an easy-peasy solution to all of this, right?
你用这里已有的东西做出工具
You make stuff out of stuff.
这是你擅长做的
That's what you do.
所以不管怎样 假设来说
So anyway, hypothetically,
你可以把我们弄出这个牢房♥
you could get us out of this jail cell.
可以 没事
No, it's all right.
在我们意料之中 待命
We expected that. Stand by.
是啊 我...
Yeah, I...
我或许可以做出我们用来
I might be able to make what we need to
撬开锁或砸开锁之类的工具
pick that lock, break it or something, yeah.
听着 当警卫回来审讯我们某一个人时
Listen, when the guards come back to interrogate one of us,
如果我们分散他们的注意力 我可以拿到电击枪
if we distract them, I could lift a stun gun.
如果你能拿到电击枪
If you can lift the stun gun,
我想我们就有了逃出这里所需的东西 但是
I think we have all that we need to get out of here, but...
然后呢
then what?
我们去哪
Where do we go?
非常好
Very good.
将对话引回到套取情报
Steering the conversation back to the intel.
你帮我们逃出这个监狱
You break us out of this prison,
我就带你去见泰坦本人
I'll take you to Titan personally.
就这么定了
We have a deal.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
鸦雀
Parrotbill.
四 五
Four, five.
藏鹀
Bunting.
一 二 三 鸦雀
One, two, three. Parrotbill.
克莱夫他妈的在搞什么
What the devil is Clive playing at?
一个人在非常疯狂时会做的事
The kind of stuff you do when you're crazy banana pants?
我们要如何解决电击枪的事
What are we gonna do about the stun gun?
商人说了要用电击枪
The Merchant mentioned lifting it,
但他很快就会知道枪的真假
but he's gonna know pretty soon if it's a fake.
所以我们不能用假的
Which is why it won't be.
我们要把真的武器
We're gonna give a real weapon
给里面那个矫揉造作的人吗
to the Downton Abbey reject in there?
不行 我们不能那么做 因为太危险了
No, we're not gonna do that, because that's too dangerous.
商人认为小麦要帮他逃狱
Look, The Merchant thinks that Mac's gonna help him escape.
他不会伤害他
He won't hurt him.
我们得冒这个险
It's a risk we're gonna have to take.
好了
Right.
日落时间到了
Time for sunset.
但距离那个牢房♥的太阳升起才几个小时
But it's only been a few hours in that cell since sunrise.
对 我要打乱他的生物钟
Yes, well, I'm throwing off his circadian rhythms,
来点雷暴雨
adding a lightning storm
在他的晚餐里下点抗焦虑药物
and dosing his dinner with his anti-anxiety medication.
苯并应该会带来镇静感
The benzo hit should trigger feelings of tranquility,
让他更相信小麦
and make him trust Mac even more.
你扮演上帝还真是很吓人
Something about you playing God is... terrifying.
这是个棋局
Well, it is a chess match.
我们要竭尽全力
We have to do whatever we can
不让小麦成为被牺牲的卒子
to make sure that Mac is not the pawn.
我受不了冷场
I can't bear awkward silences.
不如你再跟我聊聊你自己吧
Listen, why don't you tell me a little bit about yourself?
我就是很想知道 你这个神童为什么要这么做
I'm just interested to know-- what makes the Boy Wonder tick?
说真的 你...
Seriously, what...?
你的期望是什么 你的梦想是什么
What are your hopes? What are your dreams?
我就希望你能闭嘴
To get you to stop talking.
就告诉我一件事
Just tell me one thing.
你为什么想要见泰坦
Why do you want to meet Titan?
你为什么想当面
Why would you want to go face-to-face
和法典会末日计划的缔造者谈谈
with the architect of Codex's doomsday plans?
她是我的姨妈
She's my aunt.
她是才怪
Like hell she is.
你说的是真的吗
You're telling the truth?
我也希望不是真的
I really wish I wasn't.
所以这是你们的家务事
So it's a family matter.
你的父母怎么说 他们知道吗
Well, what do your parents say? Do they know?
兄弟姐妹知道吗
Siblings?
我懂了 他们都不在了
I see. None of those.
那么...
So...
你是孤身一人在这世上
you're all alone in the world.
我不这么觉得
I wouldn't say that.
听着 家人很重要 但是...
Listen, family's important, but...
即使你们相处不和睦
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表