剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
泰勒 发生什么了
Taylor, what's going on?
快点 要开始了
Hurry, it's starting.
好吧 刚刚那记冲拳确实不错
All right, that was a good jab I'll give you that.
小麦 我练过六种不同的武术
Mac, I'm trained in six different martial arts.
你确定你不想退出吗
You sure you don't want to quit?
我可耐打了 我能扛住的
I'm pretty tough. I can take it. ?
所以你是想找打喽
So, you're saying you want to get hurt?
其实格斗就是物理和生物的结合 戴兹
See, fighting is basically physics and biology, Dez.
每个作用力都有一个大小相等 方向相反的反作用力
Every action has an equal and opposite reaction.
说到底就是得快速判断
It all comes down to snap judgments
根据力量
based on strength...
速度 以及...
velocity and...
-平衡 -不好
- balance. - ?Oh, no!
瞧瞧 你终于让我神魂颠倒了
Look at that, you finally swept me off my feet.
这个嘛
Yeah, well...
出阴招啊
Cheap shot, huh?
你还截我腿呢
You swept the leg.
爱情和战争是不择手段的 是吧
All's fair in love and war, right?
我押三百 赌戴西赢
300 on Desi.
谁会赢已经很明显了吧
Oh, that's a no-brainer.
我倒愿意赌赌看
I'll take those odds.
就我的经验看来 押小麦永远是最正确...
Look, if I've learned one thing it's never bet against--
当我没说
Never mind.
新百战天龙
第四季 第八集
今天上午在洛杉矶市中心
An explosive device was detonated in a federal building
洛杉矶发生爆♥炸♥案
一个爆♥炸♥装置在一幢联邦大楼里被引爆
early this morning in downtown Los Angeles.
您现在看到的是现场群众用手♥机♥拍下的视频
What you're seeing is cell phone footage captured at the scene.
目前无人死亡
No fatalities yet reported,
当局也没有进一步消息
and authorities have no further information...
联调局正在把相关文件发过来
I'm getting files routed from the FBI now.
所以不是煤气主管道爆♥炸♥ 对吗
So it's not a gas main, then?
不 从爆♥炸♥的方式看来
No, the way the blasts detonated,
这是通过一系列装置人为控制的
they were controlled. It was a series of devices.
那个炸♥弹♥离这里只有几个街区
That bomb was just a few blocks from here.
有人
Someone...
想传达讯息
is sending a message.
爸
Dad.
安格斯
Angus.
很高兴见到你
It's good to see you.
是啊
Yeah.
我也很高兴见到你
You, too.
你♥爸♥对那位炸♥弹♥客有自己的见解 所以我让他来了
Your father had some theories on the bomber, so I had him come in.
-拉斯·泰勒 -拉斯
- Russ Taylor. - ?Russ!
能当面见到你真是太好了
Good to finally meet you face-to-face.
你可留下了一些大问题来让我们解决
Well, you left some rather big shoes to fill.
所以你知道这个人是谁吗
So you have an idea who this guy is?
梅森
Mason.
梅森
Mason?
是之前那个渗透进凤♥凰♥基金会的联调局疯子吗
Mason, the former FBI psycho that infiltrated Phoenix?
就是他
That's the one.
联调局探员
Career FBI,
在那之前 是授勋士兵
before that, decorated soldier,
他被授予过紫心勋章
awarded a purple heart.
然后他就变成了报复性杀人的疯子
All before branching out into the psychopathic revenge killings.
我一直在追踪他
I've been tracking him.
他就在洛杉矶附近
He's somewhere near here, Los Angeles.
今天本来是他儿子的三十岁生日
It would've been his son's 30th birthday.
今天上午那个爆♥炸♥装置的弹道报告出来了
Ballistics came back on the device used this morning.
没错
Oh, yeah.
这是不对称定时 用的是老式雷♥管♥
This is asymmetrical timing, old-school blasting caps.
绝对是他手工做出来的装置
It definitely looks like his handiwork.
但有一点
Except for one thing.
爆♥炸♥地点是一幢空大楼
The blast site is an empty building.
无人伤亡
No casualties.
不太像梅森的风格
Not exactly Mason's style.
我找到了梅森的三个化名
I connected Mason to three aliases.
其中一个叫西奥多·拉姆齐
One of them, Theodore Ramse,
他是尼德尔斯城外的这处房♥产的所有者
is the name on this property outside of Needles,
离这里几小时路程
a couple hours from here.
还有这个
And there's this.
这是昨天一家银行里的监控录像
Taken yesterday inside of a bank,
离爆♥炸♥地点只有一个街区
just one block from the blast sight.
这些都是为了向我们传达一个讯息 是吗
All this to send us a message, huh?
不是"我们"
Hmm, not "Us."
只是我和我爸 不是吗
Just me and Dad, right?
这就是为什么 我想让你和我一起去抓捕他
That's why I want you to come with me to get him.
为什么不直接让联调局去抓他
Why not just send the FBI to pick him up?
因为梅森在联调局内部有朋友
Because Mason has friends in the FBI--
一旦他收到风声
he catches wind of this,
就会立刻逃之夭夭
we'll lose him again.
更别提 梅森这事因我们而起
Not to mention, Mason's our mess,
也该让我们来收拾这烂摊子
we should be the ones to clean it up.
关于另一件事 马蒂
Listen, about that other thing, Matty,
我希望你继续关注
I want you to stay on it.
你已经有所发现了
You're onto something.
-再会 拉斯 -很高兴见到你
- Russ. - ?Nice to meet you.
博兹 戴西
Bozer, Desi,
我要你们查一下梅森在这一带的熟人
I want you to look into any of Mason's known contacts in the area.
莱丽 你去深层扫描那些监控录像 好吗
Riley? Go a layer deeper on those surveillance scans, okay?
国安局系统 我来了
NSA systems, here I come.
好吧 那我们待会儿见吧
Okay, well, I will see you later, then?
为什么 你有更紧急的事吗
Why, you have something more pressing?
是的
Yes.
愿意说说吗
Care to elaborate?
不愿意
No.
好吧
All right.
出去的时候能麻烦你把门带上吗
Would you please close the door on your way out?
没问题
Pleasure.
洛杉矶城外几小时车程处
这地方鸟不拉屎 鸡不生蛋
送上一句迟到的生日快乐 那天我给你打电♥话♥了
Happy belated birthday, by the way. I called.
我知道
I know.
你也知道 你是可以给我回电的
Well, you know, phones go both ways.
你摆明了不想跟我说话
You made it clear you didn't want to talk to me,
因为...
because... well...
因为你用梅森儿子的命换了我的命吗
Because you traded Mason's son's life for mine.
因为你就 直接那么做了
Because you... put that on my head.
完全没有给我选择的余地
You never gave me a choice in the matter.
你扮演了上帝的角色
You played God.
于是我们现在到了这里 再次来抓捕梅森
And now, here we are, after Mason again.
梅森的儿子是个很好的士兵
Mason's son was a good soldier,
但他是可牺牲的
but he was expendable.
我知道这不容易 但这是事实
I know that's hard, but it's true.
在那天 你才是无价之宝
You were the invaluable asset that day.
我牺牲掉梅森的儿子 好让你活下去
Mason's son died so you could live
继续你的事业
and continue your work,
拯救无数的生命
saving countless lives.
人有时候不得不出于正义之因
Sometimes you got to do the wrong thing
去行不义之事 还有你知道吗
for the right reason, and you know what?
要是再来一次 我还是会做同样的选择
I'd make the same damn choice all over again.
187号♥接线员
Operator 187.
是我 马蒂尔达
Yes, it's Matilda.
许可级别Q17
Clearance level Q17.
他目前没空
Not available.
告诉他我会等
Tell him I'll wait.
请留言
Message, please?
好吧
Okay, fine.
留言内容是 "给我回电 事关47号♥文件"
The message is: "Call me. It's about File 47."
好吧 所以这条路通往
Okay, so this road should lead us to the
梅森用化名购置的那处房♥产
property leased under Mason's alias.
我也打算退休后生活在这样的地方
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表