剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
I can't believe I didn't recognize you.
当然了
Why would you?
我25年前就死了 你当时才5岁
I died 25 years ago. You were five.
我知道你想说什么
No. Don't tell me.
你以为我是 你知道的
You think that I'm, you know...
就47号♥文件那事
File 47.
你希望这整件事不是我的主意
You were hoping that the whole thing wasn't really my idea.
你亲爱的老妈为什么要策划一个计划
Why would your sweet old mother hatch a plan to
来消灭四分之一的人类
take out a quarter of humanity?
是真的吗
Is it true?
你明知道是真的
You know it is.
你怎么能这么做
How could you do that?
你怎么会觉得杀死所有这些人
How-how could you think that killing all those people
就可以拯救这个星球
is the answer to saving the planet?
你为什么让拉斯基死去
Why'd you send Lasky to his death?
为了救其他人
To save everyone else.
我不想让这个星球灭亡
I didn't want this planet to die.
我愿意付出任何代价
And I was willing to do what it took
来确保这一切不会发生
to make sure that that never happened.
你呢
Are you?
还有别的方法
There are other ways.
用空气净化器吗
The air scrubber?
很可爱
It's adorable,
但实在是微不足道 而且为时已晚
but too little, too late.
我不想让事情变成这样
This is not how I wanted this to go.
你缺席了我的大部分人生
You missed most of my life.
我一直都在
I was there.
在你的头脑里 在你的血液里
In your head, in your blood.
你不喜欢洋葱
I mean, you don't like onions,
还有你恐高
and you're afraid of heights.
都是遗传我的
That's me.
爸爸去世了
Dad's gone.
我很遗憾 亲爱的
I'm sorry, sweetheart.
我从未如此迷茫过
I've never felt so lost, ever.
就好像把我拴在地上的绳子断了
It's like the string that was holding me to the ground snapped,
现在我只能随风飘远
and now I'm just floating away.
在梦里 还是在现实中
Here? Or-or in reality?
两者都有
Both.
我现在真的很需要你
I really need you right now.
拜托 告诉我该怎么做
Please, t-tell me what I have to do.
你知道我爱你 并且会永远爱你吗
You know I love you, and I always will?
那你就准备好了
Then you're ready.
准备好什么
For what?
面对他
Him.
妈 妈
Mom! Mom!
他的恐惧中心被激活了
His fear centers are lit up.
生命体征异常
Vitals are off the charts.
我们得把这个关掉
We need to shut this down.
在他找到需要的东西前
Mac wouldn't want you to shut this down.
小麦不会想让你关掉的
Not before he gets what he needs.
这你可说不准
You don't know that.
这就是他曾想要的东西 博兹
That's what he wanted, Bozer.
不要用过去时来谈论小麦
Don't talk about Mac in the past tense.
好的
Okay.
法典会正在坐标点往西四分之一英里处挖掘
Codex is digging a quarter mile west of the coordinates.
希望小麦对密♥码♥的判断是对的
Hopefully, Mac was right about the cipher,
他们找错了地方
and they're in the wrong spot.
只有一个办法能弄清楚
Only one way to find out.
我们从后门进去
We'll take the back entrance.
我们得抢在法典会之前拿到武器
We need to get that weapon before Codex does.
没时间等小麦了 走吧
And we can't wait for Mac. Come on.
谁让童子军进来的
Who let the Boy Scout in?
别再干扰我
No more distractions.
我得跟特斯拉谈谈地图
I need to talk to Tesla about the map.
那你得先过我这关
Gonna have to go through me first.
你威胁不到我
You're not a threat.
你只是突触失效的产物
You're just a synapse misfire.
让法典会拿到武器
Let Codex have the weapon.
然后就让本性顺其自然
Then nature can take its course.
你可以成为英雄拯救世界
You can be a hero and save the world.
应该说... 拯救大部分人类
Well... most of it.
这么做丧尽天良 不值得
Without our humanity, it's not worth it.
你知道法典会是对的
You know Codex is right.
不
No.
这是合乎理性 逻辑和道德的行为
It's the rational, logical, moral thing to do.
不是
No.
如果你内心深处不相信
?If you didn't believe, deep down in your core,
我就不会站在你面前跟你对话了
I wouldn't be standing here talking to you.
你不是我
You're not me.
我不是你 我不是你
I'm not you. I'm not you!
特斯拉
Tesla.
你花了太长时间 安格斯
You're taking too long, Angus.
你的朋友们需要你
Your friends need you.
我们来过这里
We've been here before.
我想我们迷路了
I think we're lost.
该死
Bugger!
我们需要更多光线
We need more light.
那盏灯的煤油也干了
Kerosene's dry on that one, too.
这时候我们就很需要小麦了
This is when we need Mac.
或只需要他教给我们的东西
Or just what he's taught us.
小麦告诉我
Mac told me
他准备用铁来做他的二氧化碳净化器
he was going to use iron for his carbon scrubber.
但他又决定不这么做
But he decided it against it.
因为铁...
Because iron...
易燃
is flammable.
干得漂亮
Well done.
跟你的地图有关的事
Something about your map.
我看过 但为什么我记不起来
I saw it. But why can't I remember?
你的脑子像一团浆糊
Your mind is cluttered.
我知道那是什么感觉
I know what that's like.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我摆脱了所有人 为什么我还是这么迷茫
I got rid of everyone, so why am I still so lost?
你不是迷茫 慢慢来
You're not lost. Slow down.
有时候你觉得自己是朝着一个方向走
Sometimes you think you're going in one direction,
但事实上
but really,
你是在往另一个方向走
you're going in another.
黎明 黄昏
指南针就是线索
The compass was the clue.
但它是错的
But it's wrong.
西边标着东边
West is east.
而东边却是西边
And east is west.
醒一醒
Wakey-wakey.
算你走运
You're lucky.
我正要给你来一剂救心针
I was about to Pulp Fiction ya.
稍等
Hang on.
各位 我知道武器在哪了
Guys, I know where the weapon is.
小麦 小麦 你醒了
Mac! Mac, you're awake!
在什么位置
What's the location?
地图上说要从打叉的地方往西走四分之一英里
So, the map, it said that you had to hike a quarter mile west from the "X."
但屋顶的指南针是反过来的
But the compass on the ceiling was flipped.
所以实际上是往东走四分之一英里
So it's actually to hike a quarter mile east.
西边指的其实是东边
West is east.
东边 东边 明白
East. East, got it.
在那 那个门
There, that door.
武器肯定在这
The weapon must be in here.
那我们该如何把它弄出去
So how we do get it out of here?
我有个办法
I have an idea.
这玩意太重了
This thing weighs a ton.
快到了
Almost... there!
磁场
Magnetic fields?
不对 是磁暴
No. Magnetic bursts.
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表