剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
你的姓名是否为马蒂尔达·韦伯
Is your name Matilda Webber?
你是不是脑子坏掉了 泰勒
Are you really lost your mind this time, Taylor?
你的外号♥是不是叫"泰坦" 即法典会首脑
Is your code name "Titan," Head of Codex?
你当真要问我
Are you seriously asking me
是不是一个国际恐怖组织的领袖吗
if I'm the leader of a global terrorist organization?
这是不是你
Is this you?
拉斯 我们为什么不回作战室
Russ, why don't we just go back to the war room
然后一起讨论这个问题
and talk this out together?
她还没回答这个问题 不是吗
Well, she hasn't answered the question, has she?
-这是马蒂 -小麦 你还是先离开吧
- It's Matty. - You know what, Mac? I think you should leave.
我想跟泰勒单独谈谈
I'd like to talk to Taylor alone.
把监听关了
Turn off the comms.
遵命
Yes, ma'am.
-你想知道真♥相♥吗 -是的
- You want the truth? - Yes.
-这是什么意思 -我不知道
- What does this mean? - I don't know.
但拜托告诉我你找到关于那张照片的线索了
But please tell me you found a lead with that photo.
我是在假定这张照片是伪造的情况下进行的搜索
I'm operating under the assumption it's a deepfake.
但我找不到原视频
But I can't get any original footage
因为足球场的服务器数据被抹干净了
because the soccer stadium servers were wiped clean.
国研局那些负责搞面部分♥析♥软件的人呢
What about the DARPA guys who ran the facial analytics software?
自从照片被寄过来之后我就一直在进行面部识别
I've been running forensics on them since they sent them over.
没什么用
It checks out.
-你猜怎么着 -那...
- You know what? - Well, what about...
现在全都给我闭嘴
Nobody talk to me right now.
拜托了
Please.
你给我听着
Now, you listen to me,
你这个喜欢操纵人心 打无关紧要心理战的白♥痴♥
you manipulative, insignificant psyops fool.
我不会让你病态的多疑来让这支队伍分崩离析
I'm not gonna let your sick paranoia tear this team apart.
法典会在各处都有爪牙
Codex has its hooks in everywhere.
我猜它的意识形态很有说服力吧
I imagine its ideology is quite persuasive.
还有什么能比
There's nothing more dangerous than
打着正义的旗号♥行不义之事更危险呢
people who do the wrong things for the right reasons.
你发了这么多年的战争财 人都变得一团糟了吧
Did being a war profiteer all those years mess you up?
还是你早就一团糟了
Or were you already messed up,
所以才来发战争财
which is why you became a war profiteer?
-也许我们该听听 -为什么 你觉得她在说谎吗
- Maybe we should hear this. - Why? You think she's lying?
如果马蒂是法典会的老大 我们难道无权知道吗
If Matty is the head of Codex, don't we have the right to know?
按下那个按钮 你就是在怀疑她的忠诚
Press that button, you're doubting her loyalty,
到时候就无法回头了
and there's no going back.
已经回不了头了
Well, I think we're already there.
等等
Hang on a second.
这些是什么字符
What are these keystrokes?
虽然我很累了
I might be exhausted,
但这些应该不是英文吧 对吗
but this doesn't look like English, right?
这些应该是爱沙尼亚语
I think those are Estonian.
就是这样
That's it.
你是不是泰坦
Are you Titan?
你是不是法典会的首脑
Are you the head of Codex?
莱丽
Riley!
凤♥凰♥基金会的服务器目录
The Phoenix server log.
有人访问了我们的文档
Someone accessed our files
用的是爱沙尼亚语键盘
using an Estonian language keyboard.
-什么意思 -我们被黑了
- Meaning? - We were hacked.
你送给国研局去分♥析♥的照片 那是假的
That photo you sent to DARPA for analysis, that was fake.
是植入的 这个 这也是假的
It was a plant. This? It's fake.
有人先我们一步篡改了视频
Someone got to our footage before we did.
马蒂是清白的
Matty's clean.
马蒂
Matty,
-我们很抱歉 -不必
- we're sorry... - Don't.
法典会想离间我们
Codex tried to get us to turn on each other.
看来他们的计划奏效了
I'd say it worked.
新百战天龙
第四季 第六集
抱歉
Sorry.
睡不着吗
Can't sleep?
也不算吧 心事太多了
No. Not really. I got a lot on my mind.
你是说除了马蒂的事 你还有别的要想
You mean other than the Matty situation.
你和戴西在众目睽睽之下
You and Desi had a rather intimate snog
在足球场的大屏幕上来了个亲热一吻
on the Jumbotron in front of a stadium crowd.
我得问问 你俩复合了吗
It's fair game to ask. Are you rekindled?
我们同意找个机会谈谈我俩的事和我们的立场
We agreed to have a conversation about us and where we stood
但是我俩一直都在找借口避免这场谈话
and keep finding excuses not to have that conversation.
-所以 你在躲 -躲什么
- So, you're avoiding it. - Avoiding what?
这些花生很不错 零反式脂肪
These peanuts are great. Zero trans fat.
这条消息是八个多小时前发出的
Oh, that message is more than eight hours old.
等我们回去之后 记得提醒我一下升级通讯系统
Remind me to upgrade the comms when we get back, would you?
拉斯 拉斯
Russ. Russ.
我知道我们很久没联♥系♥了
I know it's been forever,
但我没时间寒暄了 我有麻烦了
but I don't have a lot of time and I'm in trouble.
那些往事 请你原谅我 让它过去吧
Everything that happened, please just forgive and forget.
尽快赶来 我需要你的帮助
Get here as fast as you can. I need your help.
艾米莉
Emily!
传输错误
还有别的吗
Is there any more?
没有了
No.
不好
No.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
让飞机改道
I'm diverting this plane.
稳定之后就送走
We'll stabilize for medevac.
雷瓦卡 摩尔多瓦
胸部按压多久了 他有救吗
How long you been doing chest compressions? Is he gonna make it?
两小时 我腿抽筋得厉害
Two hours, and I'm getting one hell of a leg cramp.
五年前
他会没事的吧
Is he gonna make it?
进去之后 你就准备接手
As soon as we're in there, I'm handing him off to you.
收到
Copy that.
-他是我的手下 -你还带着枪
- That's my man in there. - You're wearing a gun.
我就想知道他能活下来吗
I just want to know, is he gonna make it?
我的诊所里不允许带枪
No guns in my clinic.
交出来 要不就离开
Surrender it or leave.
他是我的责任 他还有家人
He's my responsibility. He has family.
他失血过多
He lost a lot of blood.
子弹撕裂了他的腹部
The bullet tore through his abdomen.
我对枪深恶痛绝 简直想尖叫
I am so sick of guns, I could scream!
对着红社尖叫吧 可别冲我
Scream at Red Order, not me.
我才是保护这个地方的人
I'm the one who's protecting this place.
纠正一下
Correction.
你的公♥司♥是受雇来保护泵站的
Your company is being paid to protect the pumping station.
别假装自己是英雄
Don't pretend like you're a hero.
先锋行动 反抗军
Spearhead? Rebels?
-你的手下也一样 -收回你的话
- You men are all the same. - Take that back.
-拿掉你的枪 -行啊
- Take off your gun. - Oh, sure.
我♥干♥脆走出去
So I'll just go outside
对着反抗军唱圣歌♥吧
and sing "Kumbaya" to the rebels, shall I?
他们就会放下武器 离开这里
They'll lay down their weapons, leave town,
大家就能永远幸福的生活了 简单的很
and we all live happily ever after! Simple!
你就是这样看我的
Is that what you think of me?
-简单 -不
- Simple? - No.
我认为你既天真又让人挫败
I think you are frustrating and naive
可惜的是 你又是我认识的最好的人
and unfortunately the best person I've ever met.
你自私又粗鲁
Well, you're selfish and rude...
我将要对你说的话
I'm going to say something to you
从未对其他女人说过
that I've never said to another woman in my life.
你可以拿走我的枪
You can take my gun.
雷瓦卡 摩尔多瓦
现在
拉斯
Russ.
我们支持你
We got your back,
但我们还是不明白到底怎么回事
but we're still a little light on the details.
你们看到信息了 还想知道什么
You all saw the message. What else do you need to know?
-这女人是谁 -一个朋友
- Who is this woman? - She's a friend.
我们有段时间没见面了
We haven't seen each other for a while.
直到昨晚 我收到这条信息
Until last night, when I got the message.
我们到底在哪儿
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表